OR - Kyron Horman, 7 yo Second grader, Portland, 4 June 2010 - Part #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terri also has a 16-year-old son from a former marriage who has lived with her mom and dad for the past few months in Roseburg. The teen's father also lives in the area and the two are on a Boy Scout camping trip this weekend.
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/details_emerge_about_the_day_k.html

He lives with the grandparents. His dad lives close by to his grandparents. He also has a horse there he is training.

I think the reporter misunderstood. The boy's stepmother says that he lives with them...with her father.

Carole Moulton was wrong about the length of Terri and Kaine's marriage, also. She said that they had been married four or five years, when in fact they've barely been married three. Also she states that Terri has been with Kaine seven or eight years, which would put their relationship beginning while Desiree was still pregnant with Kyron.

High lines or picket lines are usually for when people go out camping or on a trail ride overnight. They are used to tether the horse to a line usually tied between two trees or sometimes posts depending on where you are. I have never heard of anyone using them at their farm other than maybe to get a horse used to it before a trip. They aren't used to keep a horse on for very long. Figured I would explain a little bit more since I have only seen one other person explain it.

Thanks for the info as I thought high lines were electrical/power lines.

Is it out of the realm of possibility that they are searching areas now that they have recently been made aware of from Terri's cellphone pings?

Do we have a time line for her after she left the school?

The stepmom has an older son from a previous relationship, she is stepmom to Kyron that she has raised since he was an infant and she has a little girl with her Kyron's dad.

The biological mom as far as we know has only Kyron who she has not raised but visits on a regular basis.

The biological dad has Kyron and the little girl.

The stepdad...we don't know.

Is that right??

I'm trying to get this straight in my head...it seems like its not a lot of kids but a lot of parents!:abnormal:

I think the reporter misunderstood. The boy's stepmother says that he lives with them...with her father.

Carole Moulton was wrong about the length of Terri and Kaine's marriage, also. She said that they had been married four or five years, when in fact they've barely been married three. Also she states that Terri has been with Kaine seven or eight years, which would put their relationship beginning while Desiree was still pregnant with Kyron.

So, was she incorrect that they had been together seven or eight years also? Does anyone know?

I am gonna try and say this as nice as I can ...some of you all really need a reality check..I know often parents are involved but usually they try and hide something and I have not seen them do this. What I see is 4 very sad parents who just want Kyron home.
Until we are in thier shoes lets not judge them. They have not gave us a reason to.

This is one of the few cases i truly felt like a parent was not involved and if I am wrong I will apologize and admit I am wrong

A reality check?

Reality unfortunately states that most abductions are done by parents and that the last person to see a child is often involved.

That's reality. I know it's not what anyone wants to read, because it hurts to think that someone responsible for the care of a child could harm a child. Even knowing that, I've never said that his stepmother did it, just that her behavior deserves scrutiny.

I don't think people should be insulted because they see things differently than others. I don't call people whose opinions differ from mine "Pollyanna" or naive, so I appreciate people not say that I'm not in touch with reality.

We can have different opinions and still be civil when we discuss them.

JMO.

I would think they are searching that other area due to a cell phone ping of someone close to the family and/or a tip of a sighting of same, at a critical time. Just a guess.

Thanks for the info as I thought high lines were electrical/power lines.

I think that when they were mentioned earlier that is what they were referring to, not high lines in reference to a pasture or horse farm. The power lines is what I thought they were referring to.

Kyron is the mother's youngest child and his stepdad is a police officer.

The stepmom has an older son from a previous relationship, she is stepmom to Kyron that she has raised since he was an infant and she has a little girl with her Kyron's dad.

The biological mom as far as we know has only Kyron who she has not raised but visits on a regular basis.

The biological dad has Kyron and the little girl.

The stepdad...we don't know.

Is that right??

I'm trying to get this straight in my head...it seems like its not a lot of kids but a lot of parents!:abnormal:

Desiree (Kyron's mother) has at least one other son, older than Kyron. He's not been mentioned at all in the press. I think she may have other older children, but can't say for sure.

Can someone tell me where searches are going on today so I can add them to the map? Thanks in advance.

Kyron is the mother's youngest child and his stepdad is a police officer.

wow, can you link this? I have been trying to find a link for info of stepdad being police, or a PI like others have stated and couldn't find anything on him.

also... bio mom has more kids?

Thank you for posting this in this thread, I was out of town most of yesterday & have been busy most of the day so I'm way behind on the threads.

My heart is breaking for the four pale, worried and utterly exhausted looking parents in that video.
I hope and pray there are answers very very soon & little Kyron is brought home.

Please don't start bickering at this point,make your observations and they will preserved for eternity right here on this thread.

Please don't judge one another out loud on this thread.

where this post lands on the thread is entirely random

I'm going to go out on a limb and say what I observed.

For the Mods: If this is offensive or goes over the line, please delete it. I don't mean it as pointing fingers, just what I observed.

I don't know if Terri has anything to do with Kyron's disappearance. So far I've been supportive of her and not suspected her, but seeing her at the presser did raise questions for me.

First, who knows what normal is in a situation like this. But that being said, I felt that the way she was leaning on her husband, looking up at him etc was very "Comfort ME. Make ME feel better. Feel sorry for ME."

She wasn't crying. She was trying to look sad, but she didn't actually seem sad. She didn't seem genuine.

So, saying that, she might have been scared and not known how to act with the world watching her. God knows that would be terrifying. I just felt as though Kyron's bio mom seemed to behave like we would expect-real tears, trying her best to keep it together, almost like she could collapse in a heap right there on the floor.

Again-if I was offensive or stepped over the line, I apologize.

wow, can you link this? I have been trying to find a link for info of stepdad being police, or a PI like others have stated and couldn't find anything on him.

also... bio mom has more kids?

There was something very early on about Step Dad being a police officer. I'll see if I can find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa