OR - Kyron Horman, 7 yo Second grader, Portland, 4 June 2010 - Part #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've read it's a jail that is not in use? And they are sleeping there to?
Oh, that makes sense. I don't think it is very close to the scene, or where they are searching, but that really doesn't matter I guess. xox

Why would it be odd to ask people to search their sheds or outbuildings? Anybody ever thought he could have wandered off or run away from his abductor and took refuge in a shed somewhere? And may not know how to get home?

As for this being Day 8, at what point should LE call off the searches? 3 days? 5? They still need to find him whether he's dead or alive.

OK it seems like a bit of discrepancy then isn't there, where the father says:

"The bus driver immediately called the school which responded that his teacher had not seen him all day in class, at which point we notified police in partnership with the school."

http://ackerlaw.com/posts/2010/06/07...kyron_horman_7

Strange none the less IMO.

That was discussed here last night - and it seemed most agreed it was the collective "we" he invoked there.

Probably his habit to talk that way at work... and that was MO too...

New Info on 911 Call!

1) What time was 9-1-1 called?

Answer: BOEC received call at 1556 (3:56 p.m.). Dispatched to police units at 1559 (3:59 p.m.).

2) When did the first officers arrive on scene?

Answer: Portland Police Bureau and Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office units arrived at 1633 (4:33 p.m.) simultaneously at Skyline school and Kyron’s home.

3) Who made the call?

Answer: Skyline School secretary Susan Hall.

4) What time was FBI notified?

Answer: Between 2030 (8:30 p.m.) and 2050 (8:50 p.m.).

5) When did Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office notify media?

Answer: Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office PIO was notified between 1900 (7:00 p.m.) and 1915 (7:15 p.m.) while providing a tour at the Multnomah County Justice Center. PIO returned pages from media and told them to meet PIO in the area of the school. PIO arrived at 2015 (8:15 p.m.), met with present media and provided them with Kyron’s photo. This was followed up by the PIO emailing photo to Portland TV and Oregonlive.

http://www.flashalert.net/news.html?id=1276

Do you remember with Nadia? By day 4 or 5, there was a definite intensity, lots of news articles and news reports on tv/video with a fear and anxiety because time was running out for her. That anxiety/intensity increased. I had a knot in my stomach - a growing knot - with each report. There was *almost* a panic to find her before it was too late.

I remember that well BeanE. LE was saying how long a child could go out in the elements. They were leaving bottles of water for Nadia. LE were very concerned that at some point they were going to have to make a decision. We have not heard any of that here.

The same with the little girl in the mountains. I think she was 4 yrs old. Found at the last minute, half conscious, under some brush. I feel terrible I can't remember her name. Beautiful little girl. Her time was shorter because she was younger and the weather/environment there. Intense anxiety to find her quickly.

Zoey Dorsey.

There's none of that. Not a single word of how long Kyron could still be alive if he's out and about.

It could be LE put a lid on that with reporters. Told them not to sensationalize it.

It's an oddity to me.

Which leads me to believe Kyron has meant another fate and did not wander off.

:blushing: I am analytical, I do hope that you can appreciate that about me.

I am thinking about a few things. Thank you by the way to the question about the bus and onbus camera ( I may be somewhat old but I have heard of that) Thank you Mamaeb! Good question!

Ok there it is, in my honest opinion..i'm not famous or notorious, nor am I someone to follow or appreciate but I still have a mind.. my mind tells me that I am worried. I am worried about how long it is taking to find Kyron. They say in summary don't worry it is an isolated incident, as we look all over the map cause we need to. ( I agree, follow all TIPS!) despite that we are looking all over the map, this case is not concidered an abduction.

AHHHHH does anyone else feel lost, confused and soooooo frustrated? We have no choice those of us who want to know (all of us I imagine) we wonder what happened? I understand we dont have much choice but to speculate.

I so love the different view points, ideas and creative thinking that happens here at Websleuths. We are different and unique because we all think differently and uniquely!

Thanks for listening. Lets unite. Think. Pray. Strategize. Prioritize. Dream and stick together.

Kyron we love you! We hope you make it home safe tonight!

Rant off. Thanks for listening.

Why would it be odd to ask people to search their sheds or outbuildings? Anybody ever thought he could have wandered off or run away from his abductor and took refuge in a shed somewhere? And may not know how to get home?

As for this being Day 8, at what point should LE call off the searches? 3 days? 5? They still need to find him whether he's dead or alive.

I had this same question yesterday. What on earth?

But earlier today I saw a photo with a caption of quotes from searchers. To paraphrase: The searchers instructions were to make choices about where to look by thinking like a 2nd grader.

So, if you think about a little lost boy, and where he might prefer to stay if he knew he was lost, or where he might decide to take cover in the night ... If he did find a shelter, he might just stay there ...

then it makes a little more sense... at least it did to me this AM.

New Info on 911 Call!

1) What time was 9-1-1 called?

Answer: BOEC received call at 1556 (3:56 p.m.). Dispatched to police units at 1559 (3:59 p.m.).

2) When did the first officers arrive on scene?

Answer: Portland Police Bureau and Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office units arrived at 1633 (4:33 p.m.) simultaneously at Skyline school and Kyron’s home.

3) Who made the call?

Answer: Skyline School secretary Susan Hall.

4) What time was FBI notified?

Answer: Between 2030 (8:30 p.m.) and 2050 (8:50 p.m.).

5) When did Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office notify media?

Answer: Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office PIO was notified between 1900 (7:00 p.m.) and 1915 (7:15 p.m.) while providing a tour at the Multnomah County Justice Center. PIO returned pages from media and told them to meet PIO in the area of the school. PIO arrived at 2015 (8:15 p.m.), met with present media and provided them with Kyron’s photo. This was followed up by the PIO emailing photo to Portland TV and Oregonlive.

http://www.flashalert.net/news.html?id=1276

37 minutes for police to get there?? wth

Thanks for that...when I saw that guy's face I immediately went dizzy...no joke...very weird feeling from him.

lol - are you sure it wasn't just your avatar? [It's getting me dizzy.]

I posted the following earlier today from Thread 5 and nobody responded. Am I the only one that thinks this is odd?

Originally Posted by RubyRed
06/07/2010 07:37 AM
SUSPICIOUS SUBJ, VEH, CIRCUMST
Case number: 1006070377

06/06/2010 08:00 PM
THREATS
Case number: 1006061389

06/07/2010 11:21 AM
NEIGHBOR PROBLEM
Case number: 1006070771

06/07/2010 12:44 PM
THEFT
Case number: 1006070938

06/07/2010 08:40 AM
SCHOOL INCIDENT
Case number: 1006070463

06/07/2010 09:22 AM
UNWANTED PERSON
Case number: 1006070525

http://www.katu.com/crime

The way they are above is all that is said about them. I just clicked on those that were around school.

011.JPG

Bean, are these photos coming from a slideshow? Do you have a link?

I'd like to see more of them.

My take on this is that the SM and Kyron were seen inside the school. No one said they saw the baby. So whoever was watching the baby is a witness to the SM coming back home at a certain hour without Kyron and evidence that she was at home on Facebook. If she did do something to Kyron she had to do it in record speed, right?

My take on the family on the presser is the biomom (Desiree) was not affectionate to the SM. Even Desires husband was cold towards her. IMO. I noticed that when Desiree's husband was finished speaking he did not go back between Desiree and SM, he went on the other side. They IMO they did not exhibit any affection whatsoever toward SM. Both the husbands were though.

Hope they find this sweet little boy today...

What I noticed was when the stepfather was finished, the real mom tried to step to her right to allow him to step in between herself and SM, but I guess he stepped to her right, so she stepped back...just what i noticed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DannyLFC1892