OR - Kyron Horman, 7 yo Second grader, Portland, 4 June 2010 - Part #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could it be a school employee that took him, and they know which one it is, that is why they are not releasing much specifics, because they don't want to spook the employee??

p.s. i still think this is school related. there is too much going on there to be anythingelse

My husband and I visited Seattle and Portland last summer. There were more homeless people than I have ever witnessed in any city. It was unbelievable. They were everywhere. They were even sleeping on the highway medians. All the sidewalks reeked of urine. Apparently there are more homeless in Oregon than in any other US state. Homeless people sleep in parks (there is one next to the school) and use any open public bathroom (doors to school were open). Maybe one of the 1600 homeless people in Multnomah County grabbed Kyron. From this article:
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2009/07/judges_decision_on_sidewalk_or.html

"In Multnomah County, a count in January found 1,591 people sleeping outside, 820 in emergency shelters and 27 staying in motels with vouchers. That was 13 percent higher than in 2007. The deterioration in the economy since January means there are probably more homeless on Portland streets now, officials said.
A recent study by the federal Department of Housing and Urban Development found that Oregon has the highest concentration of homeless people of any state in the nation, .54 percent of the population. Portland tried to work out a solution in 2007 by providing benches, public bathrooms and the promise of a new center for homeless people where they could hang out during the day and access services such as permanent housing."

Good night everyone. One thing that I am sure we all can agree on is that this precious little boy needs to come home!

I hope tommorow there will be some news.
:grouphug:

Yes they are finding him tonight alive and well. Sweet dreams

Good night :seeya:

Yes they are finding him tonight alive and well. Sweet dreams

Good night :seeya:

your lips to gods ears :)

with almost past the 84 hour mark and the police and feds basically giving us nothing concrete, either on his whereabout or who might be behind it....

im sersiously starting to wonder if they even have a clue :(

If scent dogs didn't trace him any further then that entrance outside?Maybe he was taken by car?That says to me it was planned?It doesn't look like cars usually go there to that entrance does it?

I wish they would, if they feel they know, indicate which way this is investigation is going...more toward lost or more toward taken. I know they have to follow all leads of vehicles, reportings, etc...if they are not sure what happened, but they should have a feeling by now. I am not judging by the emotional PC so much only because of the exhaustion factor...I don't think they were trying to convey any message with the unexpected tears, as np matter where he is, he is not at home. I think that is what choked up the speaker.

The south entrance is where the red dot is?Theres no parking lot?No one would see him leave?

Hey Ms Suzanne!
I would think all entrances/exits would have a camera. But, we learned in the pressor today, this school had no cameras. ( I think I am remembering that right, if not, someone please let me know)
I find that rather odd in this day and time, but I guess it is what is is.

O/T: Ms Suzanne, it's great to see you again. It's been a while since we sleuthed together on Somer's thread. I've missed you. I hope all is well.

I honestly think LE hasn't a clue where this precious boy is.

I think they are running on tips and chasing there tails!

A truck driver said he saw a child who resembled a missing second-grade boy on Highway 26 on Saturday afternoon.David Vaughan said he was driving toward Portland when a pickup truck turned in front of him onto Salmon Berry Road in western Washington County. Vaughan said he slammed his brakes to avoid a collision with the gray or black truck.He said he saw a boy in the front seat who looked like Kyron Horman."I saw this young boy looking out the window at me (with) a startled look on his face and that was it until I got home that evening. My wife and I were talking and we saw this come on the news, and it flashed that this looked very familiar to me -- a very distinctive young man and I thought it was worth making a call," Vaughan said.Vaughan said he received a call back from an FBI agent Monday morning.

http://www.kptv.com/news/23824427/detail.html

I don't think they have a clue where he is either. But, they know a lot more than we do about all the details and evidence they have so far.

Cases like this where LE stays so tight lipped are the hardest to follow. I hate to keep bringing this up but this is exactly how Somer's case was handled.

IMO when we don't get news, people's minds start wondering. That's when all the sleuthing of family and rumors start pouring in.

I just have to keep reminding myself, LE are doing what they can to find him and they will let us know what we need to know when we need to know. It is hard to wait though. As sleuthers, we WANT to know everything.

Hang in there guys. Maybe we will hear something real soon like Kyron has been found safe.

Goodnight y'all.

Hey Ms Suzanne!
I would think all entrances/exits would have a camera. But, we learned in the pressor today, this school had no cameras. ( I think I am remembering that right, if not, someone please let me know)
I find that rather odd in this day and time, but I guess it is what is is.

O/T: Ms Suzanne, it's great to see you again. It's been a while since we sleuthed together on Somer's thread. I've missed you. I hope all is well.
Thank you Kimberlyd125.I missed you too.Somers case really bothered me and made me very sad.I had to step away for a little while.I said I would not get involved in little childrens cases any more because it really bothers me.But this little boy really looks so sweet.I really pray he just walked out the entrance and will come back.But with a little boy that young I don't know.I pray he is ok.

The south entrance is where the red dot is?Theres no parking lot?No one would see him leave?
No, the red dot is on what would be considered the west or north entrance, that picture is turned around. The south entrance is either the one on the other side opening to the parking lot or the main entrance in the front, depending on what you define as truly south.

A truck driver said he saw a child who resembled a missing second-grade boy on Highway 26 on Saturday afternoon.David Vaughan said he was driving toward Portland when a pickup truck turned in front of him onto Salmon Berry Road in western Washington County. Vaughan said he slammed his brakes to avoid a collision with the gray or black truck.He said he saw a boy in the front seat who looked like Kyron Horman."I saw this young boy looking out the window at me (with) a startled look on his face and that was it until I got home that evening. My wife and I were talking and we saw this come on the news, and it flashed that this looked very familiar to me -- a very distinctive young man and I thought it was worth making a call," Vaughan said.Vaughan said he received a call back from an FBI agent Monday morning.

http://www.kptv.com/news/23824427/detail.html

hmmmm this is a lot diffren then seeing him 'wandering' down highway 26.

wish we could get some accurate reports :(

I hate to even say this but I wonder if they are checking landfills?

OH! I missed the other question! They are sprayed by ground. I've never seen a cropduster in Oregon in over the 10 years I've been here and I live around a lot of farms.

Yeah, the only spraying I've seen has been done by people walking with those exterminator-thingies on their backs, and a vehicle that has a big tank on the back. I do know that we are very very picky about what kind of things we let them spray around here ...like, chemical-wise...a lot of people are rather cognizant of that kind of thing:)

Please be found safe and soon, Kyron!

Dang, I was afraid of this:

"The mystery surrounding Kyron's disappearance has also been tough on Skyline students.

"My daughter is scared. She didn't want to go to school this morning. She's afraid someone's up there watching them. She's very frightened," Graham said." <snipped>

http://www.kptv.com/news/23824999/detail.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member