OR - Kyron Horman, 7 yo Second grader, Portland, 4 June 2010 - Part #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure that lots of people have white trucks. Not pointing fingers, but Kyron's family has a white truck.

He said the family is going to be releasing a statement and that they (LE) are working with them on that.

Asked if family have been excluded.

Said that no one has been excluded.

You know puf - I don't know if LE have any particular suspect in mind, but based on what has/has not been released today, I would bet they have a rather complete profile of who may have committed this crime. just my thoughts and stuff like that!

I'm sure that lots of people have white trucks. Not pointing fingers, but Kyron's family has a white truck.

First, I'd like to thank you for your link to help the Wildlife, great! What white truck--I hadn't heard of it before?

the truckdriver thought he saw who could've been Kyron is a dirty grey or black pickup truck, said he was looking right at him and he looked startled.

eta: course if a semi had almost just hit you I'd have a startled look too

search teams shown during presser. do we know where they are searching today? do we know why? (probably not as to the why, but where was that creek/bridge thing - do we know?)

What day and time of day was this?? The link is to a live webcam.

First, I'd like to thank you for your link to help the Wildlife, great! What white truck--I hadn't heard of it before?

SoCal, a man saw a woman in a white truck on a road off of NW Cornelius Pass (which is the road between the school and Kyron's house).

About the white truck...someone asked how I knew that. There are photos of the truck and Terri's car on her facebook.

ETA: Sorry--screwed up my op. Woman in white truck was seen by JK.

Well thanks for that 411 puf, it IS interesting, who can say it isn't??!

I was looking for that info...

Care to share your source?

SoCal, a man saw a child that looked like Kyron in a white truck on a road off of NW Cornelius Pass (which is the road between the school and Kyron's house).

About the white truck...someone asked how I knew that. There are photos of the truck and Terri's car on her facebook.

I thought that the witness just saw a suspicious white truck, not a boy in a white truck.???

I just wanted to insert this for clarification (work with me because I'm on a mobile device so I may have to edit to include the link):

It was unclear whether Kyron was in class Friday or when anyone noticed he was missing because police have been reticent to disclose public details of the search. Shelby said authorities don't want to give out information that could contradict a potential witness's recollection, but the school has a good idea of when Kyron was reported absent.
"We don't want to cloud anyone's recollection," Shelby said. "We'll defer to the authorities."

An autodial system used to report absences in all Portland high schools and middle schools was not yet installed at Skyline Elementary, Shelby said. The system has been installed in 37 of the district's 57 schools.
Shelby said the system would have alerted a parent's primary phone number at about midday that his or her student was absent.
Kyron's parents didn't attend the news conference Monday, and Gates said they didn't want to comment to avoid interfering with the investigation.

In a case where you have so many potential witnesses, many young, releasing too much information would potentially taint information. I can't imagine trying to interview all those kids...made worse after hearing things, being asked by their parents, just plain being a kid and beginning to elaborate so that what they saw is no longer reliable or real. I just wanted that out there because there's been so much talk about why no info is being released and why the family isn't talking. Even the school district has obviously been told to be quiet. It's possible the person responsible is an employee, parent, or other child but any information will ultimately come, in some form, from one of those children. Unfortunately, the longer this goes on, the harder it will be to get reliable information from those kids.

Ok, let me try and get that link in here...http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100607/ap_on_re_us/us_missing_oregon_boy

That's what I suspected...

I don't care if parents talk to media. I don't need to see an interview to know they're devastated and want him home.

That's IS interesting, who can say it isn't??!

I was looking for that info...

Care to share your source?

Let me go find it again... brb

SoCal, a man saw a blonde woman in a white truck on a road off of NW Cornelius Pass (which is the road between the school and Kyron's house).

ETA: Sorry--screwed up my op. Blonde in white truck was seen by JK.

Actually the white truck was spotted by Jim Kelley near his home at 3 PM and again at 2 AM.

A truck driver saw who he thought to be Kyron in a dark pick up.

ETA: Sorry I didn't finish reading before I wrote that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa