OR - Kyron Horman, 7 yo Second grader, Portland, 4 June 2010 - Part #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
In what vain did they mention the Kim and Boekhle cases in the presser? I appear to have missed that!

And I didn't think he was 'dropped' off. His SM went in with him to the science fair...that to me is not 'dropped off'.
When I take my kids into school and talk to their teachers or attend a function before leaving, I still refer to it as 'dropping off' as does my husband FWIW.

Above snipped and BBM. Just wanted to say that even though I would not use the term "folks" unless quoting Porky Pig, I know several people here in the NW that use that term. I always notice it for some reason. My own dad had a Doctorate and I heard him use that term later in life, my little girl's teacher (Master's Degree) used it and made my little girl laugh her head off. So, I'm not sure it's strange in this case. Although, I too always find it an odd word and I don't even know why I find it odd to say!
In Okla, the word "folks" is used by everyone to denote parents. :)

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106379"]OR - Kyron Horman, 7 yo Second grader, Portland, 4 June 2010 - Part #7 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Please continue here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member