Identified! OR - Linn Co, Willamette National Forest, WhtFem 30-50, UP67939, curly short brown hair, Apr'20 - Grace Lorna Narvez-Weaver

ADKGemini

Reaction score
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Case Numbers
NCMEC Number--
ME/C Case Number200406-515
Demographics
SexFemale
Race / EthnicityWhite / Caucasian
Possible First Name--
Possible Middle Name--
Possible Last Name--
Possible Nickname--
Estimated Age GroupAdult - Pre 50
Estimated Age Range (Years)30-50
Estimated Year of Death2018-2020
Estimated PMI--
HeightCannot Estimate
Weight110-140 lbs, Estimated
Circumstances
TypeUnidentified Deceased
Date Body FoundApril 4, 2020
NamUs Case CreatedApril 7, 2020
ME/C QA Reviewed--
Location Found Map
LocationAlbany, Oregon
CountyLinn County
GPS Coordinates (Not Mapped)--
Found On Tribal LandNo
Circumstances of RecoveryThe remains of an adult female were discovered off of a well-traveled dirt road in Linn County, Oregon.
Details of Recovery

Inventory of Remains--
Condition of RemainsNot recognizable - Partial remains with soft tissues
Physical Description
Hair ColorBrown
Head Hair DescriptionCurly, relatively short
Body Hair Description--
Facial Hair Description--
Left Eye ColorUnknown
Right Eye ColorUnknown
Eye Description--
Distinctive Physical Features
No Information Entered

Clothing and Accessories
Item
Description
Clothing
Purple full-zip athletic jacket with open back - Apana brand, Size XS
On the Body

Clothing
Green camisole with spaghetti straps - BKE Core brand, size S/extra long
On the Body

Clothing
Heather gray front zip sports bra, Victoria's Secret VSX Sport brand, Size 32C
On the Body

Clothing
Blue denim jeans with crystal embellishments on pockets - Wranglers brand, size 5/6 x 32
On the Body

Clothing
Striped boot/dress socks
Near the Body

Footwear
Black dress booties - Steven Madden brand, size 9.5
Near the Body

anyone know what 'well traveled dirt road' it was and if it was off the main road or not? the GPS function on NamUs never works...

Velva Maria Jacklin - dlc July 7, 2018. has loose curly hair. Would be a small/xs.
Thumbnail

Wendy Levicoff - dlc Sept 21, 2018. would probably be a small. looks to be a suicide out of california. no info about her hair length at the time of her disappearance.
Thumbnail

Linda Diane Peterson - dlc March 17, 2019. very small woman. would have had to change clothes and get a haircut since last seen.
Thumbnail

Lory Winter - dlc Nov 24, 2019. also very small. almost no info available online. She is Hispanic, not Caucasian.
Original

Danielle Renee Bisnell - dlc Dec 11, 2019. light brown/blondish curly (but long) hair. honestly think she'd be a M/L but I don't want to discount her because, if you look up her name, they think she passed through Linn County Oregon (i.e. where the UID was found) with an unknown man.
Thumbnail

So they know how much she weighs, but not how tall she is. Odd.
agreed - maybe an error with putting the info down on NamUs? trying to judge from the sizes of the clothing, she seems thin but average to tall in height... this site lists a 32" inseam as being for women above 5'8", she wore an extra-long camisole, and has a large shoe size of 9.5 (im keeping in mind though that i also fit these facts and im only 5'5" :rolleyes: totally depends on your body composition).

So they know how much she weighs, but not how tall she is. Odd.
Linn County Sheriff's Office issued the press release before I had attempted a stature estimation on the remains. The OR ME's Office believes she's 5'3" - 5'10" (large range, I know, but the remains are quite degraded and we are being cautious). The weight was determined by her clothing size.

Good afternoon, Websleuths: These are the individuals we have EXCLUDED as being our UP from Linn County, mostly based on antemortem dental records compared to our decedent's dental x-rays:
Tifanny Lazon, NamUs MP 65569
Jaqueline Pagel, NamUs MP 60543
Danielle Bisnell, NamUs MP 63971
Heather McAlister, NamUs MP 59424
Norma Cavilee, NamUs MP 32917
If you have a possible match you'd like me to look at, please e-mail them to nici.vance@osp.oregon.gov (this is a new e-mail address). If you have several you'd like me to track down, please batch them into one e-mail for convenience. I can research the potential match then e-mail you back my thoughts. You're always welcome to post the updates I e-mail on this forum. Your help finding a potential match for this lady is much appreciated; I've looked at lots of missing women from Oregon, Idaho, Washington and California and none of them quite fit her profile. Thanks for your help, Dr. Nici

Good afternoon, Websleuths: These are the individuals we have EXCLUDED as being our UP from Linn County, mostly based on antemortem dental records compared to our decedent's dental x-rays:
Tifanny Lazon, NamUs MP 65569
Jaqueline Pagel, NamUs MP 60543
Danielle Bisnell, NamUs MP 63971
Heather McAlister, NamUs MP 59424
Norma Cavilee, NamUs MP 32917
If you have a possible match you'd like me to look at, please e-mail them to nici.vance@osp.oregon.gov (this is a new e-mail address). If you have several you'd like me to track down, please batch them into one e-mail for convenience. I can research the potential match then e-mail you back my thoughts. You're always welcome to post the updates I e-mail on this forum. Your help finding a potential match for this lady is much appreciated; I've looked at lots of missing women from Oregon, Idaho, Washington and California and none of them quite fit her profile. Thanks for your help, Dr. Nici
Thank you for the information on the exclusions and condition of the remains! This really is frustrating that no one quite seems to fit the description.

So no PMI is listed but those clothes don't strike me as winter-in-Oregon clothes, so are we looking at someone who was missing/deceased prior to winter or afterwards? ** oops edited to add I see in Namus it has a possible year range of 2018-2020, sorry all! **

Would be useful to know if any of the production numbers on the clothing can pin down dates they were sold and may help establish the earliest possible

In that case since we are going back as far as 2018, what about Elsa Johnson slightly under the age estimate, brown curly hair, petite size and missing from OR since August 2018. #MP52569 The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Last edited:
So no PMI is listed but those clothes don't strike me as winter-in-Oregon clothes, so are we looking at someone who was missing/deceased prior to winter or afterwards? ** oops edited to add I see in Namus it has a possible year range of 2018-2020, sorry all! **

Would be useful to know if any of the production numbers on the clothing can pin down dates they were sold and may help establish the earliest possible

In that case since we are going back as far as 2018, what about Elsa Johnson slightly under the age estimate, brown curly hair, petite size and missing from OR since August 2018. #MP52569 The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
Elsa Johnson is definitely an option! I disagree that, unless she had serious weight loss since the namus report, she'd be a XS/S. Always makes it harder though when there's no photo attached to the report!

If they are looking as far back as 2018 may I suggest Sheena Baca? She was from San Bernadino, but if we are including the nearby states she fits. 110lbs, she looks tiny and would probably fit in an XS.
Her hair is more wavy but if it was messy I can see it being described as curly. She dyed her hair blonde but she did have darker hair close to the time she disappeared. Her picture shows her hair to be a little bit shorter than shoulder length.
There was not a lot of descriptive information about her clothing aside from the fact that she was also wearing denim jeans, a plain shirt and some sort of jacket.

Original

If they are looking as far back as 2018 may I suggest Sheena Baca? She was from San Bernadino, but if we are including the nearby states she fits. 110lbs, she looks tiny and would probably fit in an XS.
Her hair is more wavy but if it was messy I can see it being described as curly. She dyed her hair blonde but she did have darker hair close to the time she disappeared. Her picture shows her hair to be a little bit shorter than shoulder length.
There was not a lot of descriptive information about her clothing aside from the fact that she was also wearing denim jeans, a plain shirt and some sort of jacket.

Original
To me she resembles the new sketch a lot.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back