OR OR - Michael Bryson, 27, wandered away from friends @ campground party, Cottage Grove, 5 Aug 2020

I think he got lost in the woods. what's weird is having not found him yet however.
back in my party days, I used to concoct strange (and looking back now, dangerous) adventures and would gravitate to all different types of things that made me feel curious, and sometimes solo.
I'm hopeful that he took a type of drug that triggered some sort of mental break and that he's "lost" within a distant homeless community, hopefully to be found soon and nursed back to health. fingers crossed.
:(

LETS FIND MICHAEL BRYSON! Public Group | Facebook

City, State, and/or Country!

The family wanted to see where people are from that are sharing Micheal’s story.
When I just checked there were well over 650 people who commented. And only a small handful of states not represented! It’s amazing how fast information can spread when you’re on top of things and continuously share, share, share! ❤️

https://m.facebook.com/groups/1180812175619844/

Sept 13 Post
Micheal’s mom posted important info.
•when/time and who Micheal rode with to rave
•explained where this party was exactly, what it looked like, & activities going on there
•Micheal’s last place seen at the camp and with who
•Then shares a list of certain names of people at the Rave (not everyone but specific ones)!

On the Find page, someone posted a pic of a girl ripping one of Michael's posters down ...
Sounds like in general the posters are dwindling, reports from multiple people. So sad and disheartening. Makes me sick to my stomach actually. I wish I lived close enough to help continually put them back up :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back