OR - Militia members occupy federal building in Oregon after protest #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Small squares of blue tarp are being distributed inside the LDS stake center where friends, family of LaVoy Finicum have gathered.

[video=twitter;695708469559603200]https://twitter.com/carlibrosseau/status/695708469559603200[/video]

No comment.

You just did it again, I've got coffee all over my laptop because of you.. No National Monument for his tarp?

You just did it again, I've got coffee all over my laptop because of you.. No National Monument for his tarp?

Even better - all monuments and statues dedicated to the American Revolution should be draped in Blue Tarp.

Imagine the Paul Revere statue in Boston Common wearing a bright blue cape!

(I hope some IIIers are reading this thread and steal my idea.)

Ethical Questions Surround Ammon Bundy’s Legal Team, Strategy

by John Sepulvado, Conrad Wilson, and Rob Manning OPB | Feb. 5, 2016 2:16 p.m. | Updated: Feb. 5, 2016 5:03 p.m.

Long read and interesting.

http://www.opb.org/news/series/burn...-ammon-bundy-lawyer-oregon-refuge-occupation/
Very interesting! I had wondered how Ammon had happened upon an attorney so quickly. I had thought maybe he did some window shopping as he was planning this whole thing and possibly had them in mind before anything happened at all.

When we heard the phone call with the Final Four between Ammon's wife and Mike Arnold his attorney, and some of what was being said to David and Sean, I felt then that what Arnold was doing was possibly unethical. Even Arnold kept saying he needed to be very careful. I haven't listened to it since so I don't know, I just knew then that I did not like Arnold. Little did I know then, what this article discusses. If I recall correctly, Lissa Casey was in on that phone call as well.

In some ways, its almost as if the attorneys could be considered co-conspirators.

Very interesting! I had wondered how Ammon had happened upon an attorney so quickly. I had thought maybe he did some window shopping as he was planning this whole thing and possibly had them in mind before anything happened at all.

When we heard the phone call with the Final Four between Ammon's wife and Mike Arnold his attorney, and some of what was being said to David and Sean, I felt then that what Arnold was doing was possibly unethical. Even Arnold kept saying he needed to be very careful. I haven't listened to it since so I don't know, I just knew then that I did not like Arnold. Little did I know then, what this article discusses. If I recall correctly, Lissa Casey was in on that phone call as well.

In some ways, its almost as if the attorneys could be considered co-conspirators.

I didn't even think of it as unethical I just thought they were being pushy, but now that you mention it I think you're right and it's unethical behavior from an attorney.

Also I assumed the Bundys had a family lawyer or were hooked up with someone from their camping trip.

Has there been any news from the final four? I was sure we'd have something by now.

Has there been any news from the final four? I was sure we'd have something by now.
I haven't heard or seen a word but I have been thinking about them all day. I sort of have been thinking the occasion of the funeral might be an opportune time to draw them out.

I want them to come out, I want them to face the music, I don't want anything bad to happen to them or anyone elae.

Indeed. Wouldn't it make sense to have legal guidance BEFORE executing your silly plans to occupy....anything that doesn't belong to you? Oh never mind, that would never work.

[video=youtube;76elOS7LAaI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76elOS7LAaI[/video]

DYB live. Sounds like Sandy & hubby are trying to get help because a drone went over and the law checked on them. They aren't the quiet dancing duo. jmo

eta, it's mostly audio. It's dark.
Bringing this forward from Dr. Know's post #527.

Not sure how far in the attorney comes on. Oh, and the other attorney that Mike was trying to get Sean hooked up with comes on too.

Small squares of blue tarp are being distributed inside the LDS stake center where friends, family of LaVoy Finicum have gathered.

[video=twitter;695708469559603200]https://twitter.com/carlibrosseau/status/695708469559603200[/video]

No comment.

Is this coming from WS members calling him Tarp guy? I can't imagine why you would do this? Notice in the funeral pics that the First Amendment Parking is not on Church property?

Is this coming from WS members calling him Tarp guy? I can't imagine why you would do this? Notice in the funeral pics that the First Amendment Parking is not on Church property?

Oh great, I did not get the joke about the blue tarp. LOL

Were the little pieces of blue tarp at the funeral for real? Oh no, they didn't! Did they?

It's a tweet from a journalist's verified account.

Carli Brosseau writes for the Oregonian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smokylotus