OR - Militia members occupy federal building in Oregon after protest #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where I grew up it was common to buy milk directly from a dairy, or split a cow with a neighbor (or sell or trade one) without involving the FDA or any inspection. The same way you might share deer or elk after a hunting trip.

Annnd I just figured out your comment. I have my own theories about who he's sleeping with. People who might want to buy meat for a lot of people, have no concern about inspections, and don't want to pay taxes or draw anyone's attention with their beef purchases. Just thinking.

BBM My money is on polygamist communities. MOO

Not sure if this was posted or not. Shawna Cox's Notice of Crimminal (sic) Counter Suite against Federal employees and just about everyone else in the US.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/299588918...Cox-s-Fantasy-Sovcit-Criminal-Cross-Complaint

I’m not a lawyer, but that sounds like total gobbledygook to me. If she wants to take some kind of action like that, she should file a civil suit against the US government. To the best of my knowledge, there is no such thing as a counter suit in a criminal case. I’m pretty sure she typed that up herself without the help of a lawyer.

Also WTF does The Northwest Territories have to do with this? Does she have an issue with the Government of Canada too?:thinking: Unless she means the Northwest Territory of the US. Which would include Ohio and some other states around the Great Lakes. Which has nothing to do with any western states. Her understanding of US history is as bad as her understanding of the Constitution. But what can you expect from a woman who doesn’t understand the difference between the Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution.

I’m not a lawyer, but that sounds like total gobbledygook to me. If she wants to take some kind of action like that, she should file a civil suit against the US government. To the best of my knowledge, there is no such thing as a counter suit in a criminal case. I’m pretty sure she typed that up herself without the help of a lawyer.

Also WTF does The Northwest Territories have to do with this? Does she have an issue with the Government of Canada too?:thinking: Unless she means the Northwest Territory of the US. Which would include Ohio and some other states around the Great Lakes. Which has nothing to do with any western states. Her understanding of US history is as bad as her understanding of the Constitution. But what can you expect from a woman who doesn’t understand the difference between the Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution.

It must go back to their reading of "Territory with a capital T" in the Constitution which somehow translates into the federal government can't own land.

eta: I don't know. Rereading it she seems serious about the Northwest Territories as a specific place and must mean the Northwest Territory. Except not Ohio.

Do we know anything about her level of education?

It must go back to their reading of "Territory with a capital T" in the Constitution which somehow translates into the federal government can't own land.

eta: I don't know. Rereading it she seems serious about the Northwest Territories as a specific place and must mean the Northwest Territory. Except not Ohio.

So according to her logic, Ohio is not part of the United States???:thinking::waitasec:

One thing I remember vividly about the Ferguson riots, there was a woman who was sitting in her wheel chair and the news person or streamer asked her her about her & her family's education and she said "we don't need any education, we teach each other". I think that's happening here or has been happening for generations. jmo

So according to her logic, Ohio is not part of the United States???:thinking::waitasec:

I mean she's saying Northwest Territories but appears to be referring to Washington, Oregon, Nevada, Idaho, and maybe Montana. Which makes me think she must mean the Northwest Territory, but the Northwest Territory didn't include those states. It's like she's heard NWTs (Canada) and NWT (United States) used and interpreted them as meaning the Pacific Northwest.

I would like to ask her about the Louisiana Purchase, the Oregon Territory and the Mexican Cession.

[video=twitter;700150902317953024]https://twitter.com/jjmacnab/status/700150902317953024[/video]

And once and for all, there is no double jeopardy sending the Hammond's back to prison. They had to know the moment they were sentenced. There's a score sheet, there's a review of sentencing deviations by the judge. There was a min/max. FGS it's not a conspiracy. It's not something weird. It does happen & by laws created to do so. jmo They go about stuff all wrong and uninformed...

I don’t know, but I’m pretty sure she doesn’t have much “formal” education.

OK I see "Territory" in Article. IV. Section. 3., but that doesn’t seem like a part of the Constitution that these people would pay much mind to. It clearly says that "The Congress shall have Power to dispose of and make all needful Rules and Regulations respecting the Territory or other Property belonging to the United States”. That doesn’t sound like something they would believe in, and I don’t see how that relates to the "Northwest Territories" that she talks about.

I mean she's saying Northwest Territories but appears to be referring to Washington, Oregon, Nevada, Idaho, and maybe Montana. Which makes me think she must mean the Northwest Territory, but the Northwest Territory didn't include those states. It's like she's heard NWTs (Canada) and NWT (United States) used and interpreted them as meaning the Pacific Northwest.

I would like to ask her about the Louisiana Purchase, the Oregon Territory and the Mexican Cession.

I’m pretty sure that the Louisiana Purchase, the Oregon Territory and the Mexican Cession are not on her agenda. If she acknowledged the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo, then she would have to acknowledge that the US government does in fact have clear title to that land.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong