Found Safe OR - Nikos Anthony Pappalardo, North Albany, 7 Jul 2021*Cognitive ability of an 8-10 yr old*

PommyMommy

#ShinelikeShanann
Reaction score
Benton County Sheriff's Office | Facebook

215513779_24418295721139024_2342835772235513965_n.jpg

Nikos Anthony Pappalardo was last seen leaving his residence near Scenic Drive in North Albany at approximately 8:00 AM today.

He was wearing blue jeans, a brown flannel shirt, brown 'roper shoes', possibly an unknown color sun hat, and carrying a grey Yeti water bottle.

Nikos has the cognitive ability of an 8-10 year old and may appear shaky or on edge if seen. He has a distinctive gait where he swings both arms together and rocks his body as he walks.

Nikos commonly will go to local shopping areas such as Target and Winco but has not been located. He is considered potentially endangered.

Please call the Benton County Sheriff's Office dispatch at 541-766-6911 if seen or found.

Checking this Benton County SO FB update (sorry Mods if I'm just supposed to link instead):

Update on Missing Person:
Nikos Pappalardo was observed in Albany in the early morning hours of 7/7/2021. These are video images of Nikos during this time. The hat, jacket and facemask are very distinctive. If you see him, please call the local law enforcement agency or Benton County Sheriff's Office. He is believed to still be in the Albany area.
The mask has looney tune characters on it. Family has confirmed that this is Nikos.

upload_2021-7-8_21-42-59.png

I live in Albany Oregon part of the year and have been following this story some on Facebook.
First time I have seen Nikos photo from what one poster said on Benton County SO FB page is at the 7-11 on 34th ave and Marion St about 6 miles from Scenic Drive in North Albany. And which is in a residential neighborhood with not many other stores close by and far from the main shopping areas in the Albany shopping district, The facemask confused me for a short time.

North Albany and Albany are separated by the Williamette river. The only way across is this area is the Ellsworth Street Bridge.Benton County SO clearly has to update what Nick is wearing. The weather has been mild the last few days but going to get hotter starting today. No bus between North Albany and Albany. Not a real busy area, hope he is found soon.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crybaby6
Back