OR OR - Portland, Hisp/Ntv/Isl Fem #UP105256, <40, in homeless encampment, recognizable face, sketch, Buddha tattoo, jewelry, Apr ‘23

heartanium

Reaction score
Don't think she has a thread, nor do I think she's on Namus. Her case is being discussed in conjunction with 5 other women that were found deceased in the Portland area. Social media alleges that the deaths of these women are connected and may be the work of a serial killer, but LE have stated that there is no connection between these 6 cases at this time.

Unidentified Female
1685982809522.png
D.B.F: April 24, 2023
Estimated PMI: Unknown
Estimated year of death: 2023
Location Found: Portland, Multnomah County, Oregon

Vital Information:
Race: Native American or Native Alaskan
Height: 5'0"-5'1"
Weight: 135lbs
Hair: Black, shoulder length
Eyes: Unknown (sketch implies brown eyes)
Scars/Marks: Two large scars on her left lower leg.
Tattoos: A black music note with the letter V on her left upper chest and a Buddha on her right upper back, on her shoulder blade.
1685983038579.png1685983047077.png
Clothing: Green long sleeve shirt, black and white zip long sleeve jacket, blue denim jeans and Adidas Adizero, size US 11, black and white cleats.
Accessories: "Rings and bracelets"
Circumstances:
Deceased was located in a tent near Interstate 205 and the 9500 block of Southeast Flavel Street in the Lents neighborhood. Cause of death currently undisclosed but it seems foul play is not suspected at this time.

Case Information:

Multnomah County Medical Examiners Office - 503-988-0055
Agency Number Case Number: MU-230424-999.

My two cents - considering where/how she was found, she may have been homeless and may have not been reported missing yet.

I came across "Unidentified Female" after looking into rumors of a serial killer in the Portland, OR area. "Unidentified Female" is the only one of the current six in question who seems to not be getting as much attention (I have some theories but won't speculate at this time). I've decided to call her "Indigenous Doe" to separate her from other UF's.

Here's what we know so far based on the released information from the ME...
• Race: Possibly Native Alaskan or Native American (Some have thought maybe Asian due to the Buddha tattoo [see below])
• Height: 5'
• Weight: 135 lbs.
• Hair Color: Black (Medium-length)
• Eye Color: Brown
• Found Wearing: Green long sleeve shirt, black & white zip up jacket, jeans, rings & bracelets, and white Adidas SLIDES (Previous reports like the one below stated "Cleats.")
• Found Location: I-205 & Flavel St., SE Portland, OR
• Found Date: 4/24/2023
• Unique Identifiers: 2 large scars on her lower, left leg, Musical note tattoo with a "V" and a Buddha tattoo with the words, "Never forgotten" followed by ???? ← **I think this could be someone's name and thus, a clue to who she may have known and a step closer to her identity. The name could be of Thai, Cambodian, Sri Lankan, Mongolian, Laotian, or Myanmarian origin.**
• Cause of Death: NOT RELEASED as of 5/31/2023

Look at the Buddha tattoo. What do you think that says?

Source: Medical examiner asks public for help identifying woman found dead in SE Portland

Attachments

• ID Location.JPG
    ID Location.JPG
    89.1 KB · Views: 11
  • ID Tat1.JPG
    ID Tat1.JPG
    25.9 KB · Views: 12
  • ID Tat2.JPG
    ID Tat2.JPG
    19.5 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Current sketch.

Attachments

• Indigenous Doe.JPG
    Indigenous Doe.JPG
    16.9 KB · Views: 4
I think the, "Never forgotten" and then ??? is a huge clue. I think if someone who is of Thai, Cambodian, Sri Lankan, Mongolian, Laotian, or Myanmarian origin saw this, they may be able to identify the name. I don't think it's a typical "American" name but the bleed ink on the tattoo certainly doesn't help.

I'm referring to her as "Indigenous Doe." It makes me so sad that all of the media outlets are just calling her, "Unidentified Female."

I'm starting to question if the "Musical Note" tattoo is actually a music note. If it is, it's backwards.

Attachments

• d90e44adc35e7e225120f5d557a2008b.jpg
    d90e44adc35e7e225120f5d557a2008b.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 6
I spent some time looking into the missing Vickie Diaz, but her tattoos don't match
tattoo

I have seen some speculation that the V might be from the Zodiac Sign Capricorn. But then I am unsure about the music-looking note symbol. I do agree that the V does look like the zodiac symbol, but then that is only half of the symbol I think so then what is the other piece? Maybe it symbolizes two people? I have not seen much coverage on this one, but I would think the tattoo artist would recognize these.

Just Google street viewed the location they gave where she was found and a huge unhouse encampment in that section, photo says 2021 so I wonder what is there now, If you move around a bit you can see at different times different encampments pop up. I hope they are able to figure out who she is.

Just Google street viewed the location they gave where she was found and a huge unhouse encampment in that section, photo says 2021 so I wonder what is there now, If you move around a bit you can see at different times different encampments pop up. I hope they are able to figure out who she is.
she was found in an encampment so its likely still there and the same one.

1686411980066.png
1686412019261.png

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member