OR OR - Portland, 'House of Horros', Help LE ID poss 'slave room' victims, 1988

I’m trying to find information about how these sketches came about.

Are these two unidentified sketches from the Polaroid photos they recovered? And they made a sketch because the Polaroids were too graphic to share publicly?

So these 2 unidentified have not been located neither alive nor deceased.

have I got this right?

Are these two unidentified sketches from the Polaroid photos they recovered? And they made a sketch because the Polaroids were too graphic to share publicly?

have I got this right?

I'm not getting any wiser on this one.....I find also the sketches weird...why are they so vague? Water damage oid? Came somebody across an official LE page where they have been published. Also it would be very good to know LE excluded already current missing women from at least Portland (there are plenty) in that time frame.

have I got this right?
Basically, yes, you have it right. One of the videos shared a few posts back explains the sketches. They are reconstructions of two of the girls in the polaroids and then aged progressed photos of those same two girls. So, in essence, we have sketches of only two girls who were probably victims of this guy and/or guys, and whom may be living, dead, reported missing....who knows. Why they only did, or shared, sketches of two girls is beyond me. In another of the Crime Watch Daily videos you can hear one of the surviving victims say, “we know about the 10 other victims (or girls, I can’t remember her exact phrasing)”.

You can see evidence photos in the videos of the Polaroids and the house where the girls were kept. But as far as these sketches go, they provide no details as to color of hair, approximate age, etc. So how are we really supposed to know who to look for. As it stands, this is going to come down to the girls in these photos seeing this story and coming forward. If they are alive.

I have not found any information on an official law enforcement site about these polaroids. There are newspaper articles but they don’t provide any more details than what we know. Not as far as the other girls and the photos go anyway.

I do hope they can identify some of these other girls and these two men can be charged with additional crimes. One of them stands a very good chance of seeing the light of day again, and that’s frightening.

I would like to know about this photo that has appeared on this thread and the Florida case’s thread though.

Has this been sent to LE as a possible ID?
Although i posted the thread link, poster insearchoflight, made the suggestion so unsure if the name was submitted or not.

Although i posted the thread link, poster insearchoflight, made the suggestion so unsure if the name was submitted or not.

I just submitted this tip to the police department via email.

Thanks to those who saw a similarity between
Ashley Standish Higgins and one of the 4 UID!

Attachments

• 6FA59839-47D7-4530-A7F4-0C7A32C7BBEB.png
    6FA59839-47D7-4530-A7F4-0C7A32C7BBEB.png
    196.1 KB · Views: 31
Brad Hunter
Published Mar 02, 2019
1681136020696.png
This Polaroid of an unknown woman was among the treasure trove of evidence taken from Vance Roberts’ home. CBS NEWS
1681136051139.png

1681136075440.png

1681136096574.png
1681136118132.png
Who are these women? A remaining part of the House of Horrors mystery.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back