OR OR - Tyrone Robinson, 26, Klamath Falls, Klamath County, 21 Dec 2018

cybervampira

Reaction score
Sheriff's Office Seeks Missing Klamath County Man

Authorities are asking the community for help to find a missing Klamath Falls man who was last seen on December 21, according to the Klamath County Sheriff's Office (KCSO).
upload_2019-1-29_3-11-9.jpeg
26-year-old Tyrone Robinson reportedly left a family member's house on Crest Street around 8 a.m. that morning and has not been seen or heard from since. KCSO said that they have not seen any social media activity from him, and his phone has been turned off.

Robinson2.JPG

Robinson is believed to be driving a red Volvo Cross Country Wagon [similar to picture vehicle] with Oregon license plate #297HZG. He is 6'1", 215 pounds, with black hair, brown eyes, and tattoos on his neck, arm and hands.

KCSO said that Robinson has "substantial ties" to Klamath, Clackamas and Multnomah counties.

Tyrone Beau Robinson
NamUs #MP54905

Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail

Missing Age 26 Years
Current Age 27 Years
Height 6' 1" (73 Inches)
Weight 215 lbs
Race / Ethnicity American Indian / Alaska Native
Hair Color Black
Head Hair Description Hair is long enough for a bun or ponytail
Eye Color Brown
Clothing Black long sleeve t-shirt, red low top tennis shoes
Tattoos
  • "Taiton" on right side of neck
  • "Crown with 541" on right hand
  • "Native" in feather on right forearm
  • "End of Trail" on left side of chest
  • "Pride" in feather on left forearm
Transportation
  • 2001 Volvo V70
  • Style Wagon
  • Color Red
  • State Oregon
  • License Plate 297HZG
  • Expiration Year 2020
  • Comments Vehicle is a small classic station wagon style
Date of Last Contact December 21, 2018
NamUs Case Created January 24, 2019
Last Known Location Map
Location Klamath Falls, Oregon 97603
County Klamath County
Circumstances of Disappearance Tyrone Robinson was last seen at a family member's residence on Crest St. in Klamath Falls, Oregon on December 21, 2018. He left the residence at 08:00 driving a red 2001 Volvo wagon with Oregon plate 297HZG.

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

I know Ty personally.. I know for a fact he loved his children more than anything, and would never leave them like this. I've constantly checked and Googled for updates and info. There's not much besides basic info to go on. I understand cases like this that they can't release every detail on an open investigation. I was hoping to get involved in a search party, but not sure who to contact, and don't want to bother and upset his family. My one real question is.. Where was he headed when he left? If there was more info on what his plans where that day, and where he was heading.. Maybe putting together a search party going off those facts of where he was headed, could lead to his whereabouts? I really wish he could be found and brought back to his family, and there was something more I could do to help. Ty is a good man, and great Father. His Sons, Family, and friends deserve some answers. Does anyone know where and who I contact to be involved in organizing a search?

One case included in the report is that of Tyrone Beau Robinson of the Klamath Tribes. Robinson is listed as having disappeared in December of 2018 from the Klamath Falls area.

The report notes that this data is "only a snapshot," the beginning of an effort to more deeply examine these cases and more that may yet be identified.

"In 2021, the U.S. Attorney’s Office will conduct formal tribal consultations with Oregon’s nine tribal governments to discuss [Missing and Murdered Indigenous Person] issues, develop MMIP community response plans, create a District of Oregon MMIP Working Group, further develop data surrounding Oregon MMIP cases, and increase collaboration among all involved entities who interact with MMIP cases," the agency said.
Feds release Oregon's first 'Missing and Murdered Indigenous Persons' report

upload_2021-2-20_3-41-52.jpeg
U.S. Attorney's Office releases first annual Missing and Murdered Indigenous Persons Program report

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard
Back