OR OR - Union Co, Finley Creek Jane Doe, UnsFem 14-25, UP11902, preg, on wooded hillside, Aug'78

@PattysVoice I'm confused about the dental information between your mom and FCJD. Dr. Nici Vance said that Patty had her 3rd molars (wisdom teeth) removed. FCJD still had 3 of 4 present. Dr. Vance also said that Patty had two amalgam fillings on Teeth 18, 19. FCJD also had 2 amalgam fillings but they were on Teeth 30, 31.

I saw new information that conflicts with Dr. Vance's opinion. Now it's believed both women had silver fillings on their teeth 30, 31. Patty had all 4 wisdom teeth in her last dental chart, but had trouble with the right upper wisdom tooth. That tooth is missing on FCJD. Was Dr. Vance's comparison wrong?
Dr Vance has a handwritten note from my sisters friend who accompanied her to the dental office sometime prior to 2005 to get a copy of mom’s X-ray. Vance cannot back her claim. Here is the X-ray I provided since she did NOT have one, neither did Lewiston Police Department or Namus.

Dr Vance has a handwritten note from my sisters friend who accompanied her to the dental office sometime prior to 2005 to get a copy of mom’s X-ray. Vance cannot back her claim. Here is the X-ray I provided since she did NOT have one, neither did Lewiston Police Department or Namus.
Here is the note rewritten by my sister’s friend. She was unable to recall why the believe she had 3rds or a 3rd removed. It appears the upper right is impacted and her sister recalled her having ONE pulled, not all four.

Attachments

• IMG_7885.jpeg
    IMG_7885.jpeg
    112.2 KB · Views: 20
I saw the modification date update but couldn't discern any changes, wonder what's changed.
Namus says 70-75 but the medical examiner said differently. I don’t know what to believe in this case! Here is the APB which was NOT included in the FCJD file but was tucked away in my mother’s report after Oregon ME claimed this was not my mother.

Attachments

• IMG_8337.jpeg
    IMG_8337.jpeg
    163 KB · Views: 19
Any recommendations? Lakehead was recommended by the late Kathy Taylor who is very knowledgeable in this area.
Othram or Astrea.

@othram David Mittelman, the CEO of Othram is a member here. He confirmed that cremains are tricky and there is not a lot of chance to get DNA. Ive worked with cremains as an archeologist and theyre fairly sterile.
But why not give it a shot? Nothing to lose. Are there some substantial teeth and bigger bone fragments that have not shrunk and melted among the cremains? If so, it may be worth trying.

If not, technology is rapidly evolving, who knows what will be possible in 5 or ten years from now. Until then it is vital to keep the cremains free from further DNA contamination and dust.

Any recommendations? Lakehead was recommended by the late Kathy Taylor who is very knowledgeable in this area.
Not Dr. Taylor, Dr. Redgrave...let's give props where they are due, girl!! ;)

Othram or Astrea.

@othram David Mittelman, the CEO of Othram is a member here. He confirmed that cremains are tricky and there is not a lot of chance to get DNA. Ive worked with cremains as an archeologist and theyre fairly sterile.
But why not give it a shot? Nothing to lose. Are there some substantial teeth and bigger bone fragments that have not shrunk and melted among the cremains? If so, it may be worth trying.

If not, technology is rapidly evolving, who knows what will be possible in 5 or ten years from now. Until then it is vital to keep the cremains free from further DNA contamination and dust.
We were told by Dr. Blatt from Idaho State University that there are indeed some pieces of teeth in the cremains.

Imho they should have tried a forensic lab. But yeah, cremains are tricky
We went with Lakehead because Dr. Redgrave, who created FCJD's forensic art, works very closely with them and was able to vouch for their quality of work as well as facilitate the shipping of the cremains and communication between our team and theirs.

Bumping. Her NamUs was modified yesterday with no new exclusions added.

I'm not sure what changed but I think the weight and height are a bit different than what I saw last time.

Jane Doe is measured at 5'2" and weighs about 120 pounds

Laurie Baier was seen for the last time on April 27, 1977. Her vehicle was subsequently found abandoned on a forest road in Matagami, Quebec.

View attachment 472114View attachment 472115
This is a good match I do see a facial resemblance. However, I think she is probably patty otto. The teeth being so similar is what convinces me finely creek jane doe is patty otto as well as her reportedly having clothes found on her similar to patty otto when she went missing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA
Back