Oscar Pistorius - Sentencing - 6.13.2016 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
See you then ATL. (Race you for first post.....lol)

Cold pizza always steals the first one :giggle: :wave:

I'm looking forward to her breakfast Buffet. Hey CP... I'll bring the orange juice and champagne for mimosas :biggrin:

I hope to see many of you on other trials/cases that I am following here after the sentencing. ( I'm on my phone and too difficult to give links for each one below)

Cooper Harris - September 12th trial http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=305661

Erin Corwin September 12th trial http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=275637

Teresa Sievers

Heather Elvis http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=311195

Savapolous family

Missy Bevers

And a few others...

The one thing that I would point out here is that Masipa said that a suspended sentence was not suitable for CH as it was very serious. Nor was a non custodial sentence. So to get round all that she may simply show him more mercy this time round?

Last time she took into account his 'personal circumstances' , the media etc so will probably do so again.

Yes, she did say that but that's for a fully suspended sentence, ditto non-custodial.

The most important part of her sentencing today is not necessarily the number of years but how many she chooses to suspend, if any. She can reduce it by up to 5 years but must state the substantial and compelling reasons for doing so.

Arnold has let Carl off the leash and he's back on twitter.

Okay okay okay......

Doesn't everybody understands that the standard time frame to be used here on this site is Eastern Time US?

Can someone help a fellow :websleuther: out here please

:biggrin:

Just doesn't seem right if Zwiebel isn't here.....

Who is making breakfast for us tomorrow morning ...we are going to need a good breakfast!

I say we all make a toast to our dear Zweibel tomorrow morning, and wish her the best, wherever life has taken her...:candle: :star: :candle:

Ok, so it is just a couple of hours away...And I need to take a deep calming breath....:sigh: ....and convince myself that whatever it is, it is...I cannot try and hope that My Lady is going to do what I hope for. I have to relax, let go, and let things fall where they may...for my own sanity....

Okay okay okay......

Doesn't everybody understands that the standard time frame to be used here on this site is Eastern Time US?

:floorlaugh:

Can someone help a fellow :websleuther: out here please

:biggrin:

Just doesn't seem right if Zwiebel isn't here..... :mad:

Who is making breakfast for us tomorrow morning ...we are going to need a good breakfast!

BIB Very true at the lake.
Here's a breakfast with a South African perspective - seeing as that's what we'll need. ;)

97c110953beac54457fe4bbfc7276d80.jpg

Yummy. I'll be set for a while with this lovely spread.

Not long to go now. If the convicted murderer hadn't used so many delay tactics, he'd have been part way through serving his sentence now. As it is, today will count as day one of a very long spell in :jail:

Hi guys!

I'm preparing a new thread for OP's murder sentencing.

This one will close in about 15 minutes :)

The family and Oscar left the mansion 10 minutes ago.

:floating:

....is he driving himself today?

or is he doing the half closed eyes thingy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissawilkinson44