Oscar Pistorius - Sentencing - 6.13.2016 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone post one or two good links for live stream of sentencing. I'm setting my alarm clock to watch it. Thanks.

http://www.enca.com/south-africa/preview-oscar-pistoriuss-sentencing-procedures

it does say 9.30 on the enca link
I think it will be shown live on Sky News too, Jeremy Vine and that woman who pops up everywhere usually have a chat first and during breaks , together and with Legal Professional, Curlewis guy will probably be on too doing the analysis.

ENCA is now showing start at 09:30 Pretoria time which is 08:30 BST

So it starts in the UK tomorrow at 8:30am

FYI. That is 5.30pm AEST. The sentencing of OP is broadcast over the mainstream news here in Australia today. IMO the world will be watching, hoping that JUSTICE will be delivered.

[video=youtube;tJzS9fAIeQ0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJzS9fAIeQ0[/video]

this one says it starts at 9am (UK)

They have the chit chat first so the coverage is earlier
ENCA says 9.30 SA time
I like to listen to build up though and analysis

Good to talk with you all on here , thanks for the discussion !
Fingers crossed for the Steenkamps tomorrow that they can feel some Justice has finally been served
whatever the outcome !
:sweep::bed::jail::fireworks2:

Okay okay okay......

Doesn't everybody understands that the standard time frame to be used here on this site is Eastern Time US?

:floorlaugh:

Can someone help a fellow :websleuther: out here please

:biggrin:

Just doesn't seem right if Zwiebel isn't here..... :mad:

Who is making breakfast for us tomorrow morning ...we are going to need a good breakfast!

7 hours to go! For Australian followers.

Oscar Pistorius will be sentenced for murder at 5:30pm tonight Syd/Melb/Bris time. @tomsteinfort

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

According to google :

5:30 PM Wednesday, Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) is 3:30 AM Wednesday, Eastern Time (ET)

7 hours to go! For Australian followers.

Oscar Pistorius will be sentenced for murder at 5:30pm tonight Syd/Melb/Bris time. @tomsteinfort

Thanks for that, sweetcaro! Any idea which network is best to follow here? The sound can be poor onsome networks.

Thanks for that, sweetcaro! Any idea which network is best to follow here? The sound can be poor onsome networks.
No idea, sorry. I'll be watching it via ENCA and their online stream.

http://www.enca.com/south-africa/preview-oscar-pistoriuss-sentencing-procedures

it does say 9.30 on the enca link
I think it will be shown live on Sky News too, Jeremy Vine and that woman who pops up everywhere usually have a chat first and during breaks , together and with Legal Professional, Curlewis guy will probably be on too doing the analysis.

Thank you all for the streaming link and start time. Alarm set for 1 a.m. New Mexico time. I remember that's the same time I got up every morning during the trial. Retired, thank goodness, so can catch up on sleep. Looking forward to joining some of you then.
:loveyou:

Thanks for all the live links! hopefully later on..all will be in post number one for shiny new sentencing thread !

Hi friends. What time is that in PST you know?
Hello my friend. I am in mountain time, so 9:30 a.m. in Oscar time is 1:30 a.m. for me, which means
12:30 a.m. for you. (30 minutes after midnight.)

Thanks for all the live links! hopefully later on..all will be in post number one for shiny new sentencing thread !

See you then ATL. (Race you for first post.....lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie