Oscar Pistorius - Sentencing - 6.13.2016 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a few (major) problems that I can see with Greenland's stance, firstly he was not found to be reacting in fear and terror, and secondly, he was not found to be acting in defence of himself and Reeva. That is why it was murder.

So he has not rationalised his position on sentencing at all. The SCA said no one still knows why he fired - he hasn't given an acceptable explanation to the court.

Also, he seems bizarrely to be coming at this as if the public has not seen and heard the same evidence the court has - it's not as if opinion is based on media reports.

I can't help but wonder if he's been asked to tow the line. I don't believe that, but I can't otherwise justify this nonsense.

Yeah.........as soon as I read "howling mob", I lost interest in his explanation. Hopefully, Masipa doesn't read this.

How is this sort of thing allowed?! :mad: He's already had his say.

Pfffft. I've had enough of Roux. He had his kick at the can and really didn't have anything to say, so, my feelings? suck it up Roux!

Let's see if he is deserving of an Oscar in his performance in the interview tonight at 9pm on ITV !

No way am I watching him and his sycophantic hangers-on. Just the sight of him makes me want to throw up.

Haven't watched the programme and don't intend to. I have seen snippets on the news and I am quite disgusted that he has gone to these lengths to portray his faked innocence.

Haven't watched the programme and don't intend to. I have seen snippets on the news and I am quite disgusted that he has gone to these lengths to portray his faked innocence.

I'm not watching either but I'm checking the reaction on Twitter. It is overwhelmingly negative but there are a few saying they believe him Perhaps they never followed the trial.

It's not showing..... on ABC usa tonite! I've just checked my eastern channels...........unless it's on later in the program.

It's not showing..... on ABC usa tonite! I've just checked my eastern channels...........unless it's on later in the program.

Earlier in the week it was listed as being televised on 20/20 ABC (at 10pm pacific time) and I had set it to record. But then they changed the description to another 20/20 topic, and NO LONGER the OP interview. Not sure what happened to cause them to cancel it. I had wanted to watch...curious what "Hail Mary antics" he was going to try and shovel. :hanging:

For those living in the U.S. and you're interested in viewing OP's interview (as the 20/20 ABC interview was cancelled on the West coast) it appears it will be broadcast tomorrow, 6/25 on cable station REELZ, if you happen to have access to that channel. It will be broadcast at several times starting at 5pm (PT).

With all his alleged difficulties of walking on uneven surfaces, I find it more than a little interesting that apart from his bedroom and the passage leading towards the bathroom, the entire house was tiled including the upstairs TV room. This is not to say he spent most of his time at home on his stumps, but that house is nothing like what you would expect to see for a “severely disabled person”.

I’m not sure how the wheelchair would assist him unless it was from room to room upstairs because his house didn’t have a lift, but it did have lots of stairs. If he was incapacitated and needed to use a wheelchair, was Frank expected to carry him up and down the stairs as well as the wheelchair? It’s preposterous. Here’s a video of a double amputee. He says at the end, ”So Reese, if you get your act together in a couple of years, you can manage this too”. This from a man who lost his legs at a later age, whereas Oscar has known nothing else. Draw your own conclusions.

[video=youtube;onX7NJguuHc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onX7NJguuHc"][video=youtube;onX7NJguuHc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onX7NJguuHc[/video][/video]

and then compare it with this 1:27 clip

[video=youtube;oUS_nhma0DU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUS_nhma0DU"][video=youtube;oUS_nhma0DU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUS_nhma0DU[/video][/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500