Other Cases: SIMILAR Side by Side Comparison

There are some similarities with Madeleine McCann's case in Portugal as well....

1. Vanished from her bed
2. (Maybe) left alone, no adult present
3. No sign of break-in or evidence of abductor
4. (Possible) staged "kidnapping"
5. Taken from room with two other persons sleeping there

What about Coralrose Fullwood? She was taken out of her home at night and found raped and murdered. No one has been charged in her case yet.

What about Coralrose Fullwood? She was taken out of her home at night and found raped and murdered. No one has been charged in her case yet.

OMG, I forgot about that little girl, see we need to keep them in the light.

That's so true, Bern.

I'm so glad you somehow knew not to go with that guy.

How far away is Coralrose's home from Haleigh's? I know they both lived in Florida.

This thread has made me realize that there may be a market for a home monitoring type system where a child (especially a young girl child between 5 and 10 apparently) wears a transmitter which will sound a super loud alarm if it moves to far from the base unit. Anyone know of such a device currently on the market?

So sad that little girls sleeping in their beds are so vulnerable.

I just never understood why doors or windows were left unlocked in some cases. When my girls were still home and even today I have frame locks on all windows. If I crack a window, I just move the lock up a bit and be sure it will not allow the window to go up any further. The last thing I do before going to bed is look out to be sure the garage is down and the front door is locked as well as the safety bar on the slider.

Wasn't Sabrina Aisenberg taken from her home in the night too as well as Coral Rose Fullwood? You would thing with children in the house safety would be the main issue. Also there was a boy about 8 or so Zachary (forget last name) disappeared in the middle of the night while his mom was on a walk about 4 AM because she could not sleep. .

Coral Rose lived the other side of Sarasota, maybe North Port, so it is a good ways from Haliegh.

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3291846#post3291846

Coralrose Fullwood's killer was arrested after a DNA match. He is awaiting trial.

I want to mention that Coralrose was abducted from her home with a house full of sleeping kids and a sleeping Mom.

It does happen and something needs to done about the sex offenders preying on our innocent children.

Little Jimmy Ryce's Mom just passed away recently. His killer is on death row and he has out lived Mrs. Ryce. WTH is wrong with that.
Little Jimmy was stolen after getting off the school bus one block from his Florida home. He was hacked to pieces and buried in cans in the yard.

~

This thread has made me realize that there may be a market for a home monitoring type system where a child (especially a young girl child between 5 and 10 apparently) wears a transmitter which will sound a super loud alarm if it moves to far from the base unit. Anyone know of such a device currently on the market?

So sad that little girls sleeping in their beds are so vulnerable.

My youngest daughter had some sort of alarm she used when she put the baby in the buggy at the store, that if the carrier moved it sounded an alarm. This was back when some kids were snatched from shopping carts in NJ. I would certainly have something if I had kids at home now days.

Ahh Yes, the Sabrina Eisenberg case. I have always found that case interesting and believe that the parents are innocent in that case as well.

Bern, thank you for sharing your story. I am so thankful you knew not to with that man!

this is a good thread. What about childern missing fron Flordia? it seem like Flordia has more cases than any other state.

this is a good thread. What about childern missing fron Flordia? it seem like Flordia has more cases than any other state.

You got that right!!! I was just talking with a mother in my son's class. They are in FL for two weeks to be with "dad" who is a ball player in spring training. And she said to me she didn't want to go because she thinks of FL as the kidnapping state. And I agreed because that is what I associate it with. BUT I have to say Missouri wigs me out equally because it has a whole lot of kidnapping and other bizarre incidents.

I just wanted to point out, that MOST of these cases we are making comparisons with Haleigh's abduction are either unsolved or were a predator outside of the famiily :(

I really hope and pray Haleigh was kidnapped by the cousin and is okay - alive. Please god bring this baby home...

Amber Harris of Omaha, NE. She was not abducted from the home, but after getting off the school bus. Her body was found in a park in Omaha. Her parents quickly took lie detector tests to be ruled out. The SO in her case was just sentenced to DP.

Fiance asked me to post the little Aisenburg girl.
Missing from her bedroom. I think her first name was Paige.
I know that the parents are highly suspected in that one, but the taken from her bedroom in the miffle of the night thread still runs through that case.

Fiance asked me to post the little Aisenburg girl.
Missing from her bedroom. I think her first name was Paige.
I know that the parents are highly suspected in that one, but the taken from her bedroom in the miffle of the night thread still runs through that case.

Her name is Sabrina Aisenberg. Another one unsolved.

Here is a link to missing children in Florida. Waaaay to many....

http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...act=usMapSearch&missState=FL&searchLang=en_US

^^Yes, Sabrina is mentioned above. Also a Florida case. I truely believe parents are innocent in that case.

^^Yes, Sabrina is mentioned above. Also a Florida case. I truely believe parents are innocent in that case.

I must be really cynical. I don't think the Ramsey, McCann or Aisenberg cases were abductions at all.

I do obviously believe kids are taken from their homes, but I can't think of a case where they were taken from the same room and left not a single clue. Nothing. No one saw a car, heard anything, has noticed anything odd about their SO relative who is overly interested in the case, no one has found her clothes or a trace of her.

I must be really cynical. I don't think the Ramsey, McCann or Aisenberg cases were abductions at all.

I do obviously believe kids are taken from their homes, but I can't think of a case where they were taken from the same room and left not a single clue. Nothing. No one saw a car, heard anything, has noticed anything odd about their SO relative who is overly interested in the case, no one has found her clothes or a trace of her.

I don't know much about the McCann case. But I still believe Aisenberg and Ramsey's are innocent. It's okay you are not cynical we all draw different conclusions from evidence ~ That is what makes this forum great, if we all agreed what would we discuss???

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackparsley
Back