Overwhelming Evidence for Jury - As of Feb 2011

In regards to Lies...

Proof that the following people that Casey named, spoke of or created emails of, during the 31 days Caylee was missing and Casey was conducting her own search and went to work,... DO NOT EXIST

1)Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzales 25yr old, 1/2 Puerto Rican & 1/2 Black, "10" who's family has money, was a Nanny who worked for FREE or was paid handsomely depending on who Casey was trying to impress and had a Seasonal Universal Work ID, and lives at apt 210 Sawgrass Apartments..

2 & 3) Jeffrey Michael Hopkins and son Zachary, (boyfriend)
4 & 5)Jeffrey' mother in Jacksonville and his sister (married)

6 & 7)Juliette Lewis(co-worker) & her daughter Annabelle

8 & 9)Zanny's mother Gloria & stepfather Victor,

10,11 & 12) Zanny's older sister Samantha and her kids,

13 & 14) Raquel Ferrel (TFI Friday employee) & Jennifer Rosa(ABC Distirubuting Catalog Orlando) Zanny's roommates (both apparently had a lot of money like Zanny)

Universal fake bosses, supervisors and fake emails Lee found on the computer;

15) Tom Manley (supervisor of events)
16) Thomas Franck (Event Coordinator, East Coast Operations).
17) Cheryl Davis (East Coast VP, Marketing and Sales)
18) Katherine Hart (HR Manager, Universal Studios, Florida)
19) Gabe Marsh,
20) Michael Hamilton,

Now that's a long list of "Bunbery's" (The Importance of Being Earnest)

Autopsy photos of a skeletonized toddler with duct tape across her mouth and nose, wrapped in the missing Winnie the Pooh blanket from her bedroom and double bagged as trash will have a great impact IMO.
KC called authorities to report her imaginary blackjack as missing, but not her stolen child...an expanded version of the 31 days and proof that KC does in fact know what the normal procedure is when dealing with theft.

Excellent list Intermezzo!! Don't forget the widow of Caylees bio-dad. KC keeps in contact with her per Cindy. You know, having typed that wouldn't this widow have been a plausable suspect. A young grieving Mother wanting to gather all her deceased husbands treasured belongings to keep them close to her heart. I could amost buy that scenario. Too bad it's all a lie :)

Autopsy photos of a skeletonized toddler with duct tape across her mouth and nose, wrapped in the missing Winnie the Pooh blanket from her bedroom and double bagged as trash will have a great impact IMO.
KC called authorities to report her imaginary blackjack as missing, but not her stolen child...an expanded version of the 31 days and proof that KC does in fact know what the normal procedure is when dealing with theft.

Oh, I love that one. Hope SA uses that during the trial. It is perfect, an absolutely perfect example of how little she cared about daughter's whereabouts. Absolutely no way JB can explain that away with lame excuses. jmo

Hello all, I'm new to posting but have been reading since Sept 08. Just want to let you know how much I enjoy you all.
Duct Tape
Not reporting Caylee missing
The JC Penny receipt
The id pulled out of Casey's wallet "esp if it was ZG"
Smell of decomposition
To many to list but thought I would bring up a couple of forgotten ones

In regards to Lies...

Proof that the following people that Casey named, spoke of or created emails of, during the 31 days Caylee was missing and Casey was conducting her own search and went to work,... DO NOT EXIST

1)Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzales 25yr old, 1/2 Puerto Rican & 1/2 Black, "10" who's family has money, was a Nanny who worked for FREE or was paid handsomely depending on who Casey was trying to impress and had a Seasonal Universal Work ID, and lives at apt 210 Sawgrass Apartments..

13 & 14) Raquel Ferrel (TFI Friday employee) & Jennifer Rosa(ABC Distirubuting Catalog Orlando) Zanny's roommates (both apparently had a lot of money like Zanny)

19) Gabe Marsh,
20) Michael Hamilton,

Respectfully Quoted.

See this ties into the kicker for me.

The kicker is her written statement. I am not 100% certain when she wrote it, so if anyone can recall if it was before or AFTER the universal trip, but regardless. THIS IS HER SWORN STATEMENT TO THE POLICE. And almost all of it is a complete fabrication. EVEN THE PEOPLE SHE MENTIONS IN HER SWORN WRITTEN STATEMENT are fabrications. So your kid is legitimately missing and the cops want you to write down what HAPPENED so they can find her... you A, tell the truth cause you didnt hurt your kid, or B, you make up a web of lies and ficitonary people and profess it to be the truth?! WHO DOES THAT OTHER THAN a murderess who is completely in denial and out of touch with reality?

One more....won't happen, but I can wish...

Anthony Rusciano, former cop, on the stand reading word for word their I'm-so-hot-for-you-but-I-don't have-a-babysitter" text messages, incl. them referring to Caylee as a little "snothead"

In regards to Lies...

19) Gabe Marsh,
20) Michael Hamilton,

Bravo!!! I wish I could 'thank' you twice for all of this info!!

I think that, no matter what else the prosecution is able to prove, the NON-existence of this bunch is going to be the nail in her coffin.

If she was just lying about acquaintances, or old boyfriends, etc., then these names would not be evidence. However, the fact that these people (at least most of them) are directly related to Caylee's fate will certainly seal KC's fate.

Even the phony co-workers are important because she was supposedly using a nanny so she could go to work!

The only thing I am worried about is whether or not the creation of these imaginary friends might indicate that KC is psychotic, thereby giving some credence to an insanity defense...Hope not.

Excellent list Intermezzo!! Don't forget the widow of Caylees bio-dad. KC keeps in contact with her per Cindy. You know, having typed that wouldn't this widow have been a plausable suspect. A young grieving Mother wanting to gather all her deceased husbands treasured belongings to keep them close to her heart. I could amost buy that scenario. Too bad it's all a lie :)

bbm
:eek:Thanks Totally forgot about that..
And where is her LE interview??? I'd like to ask?...Nowhere because she doesn't EXIST...did she ever have a name? or is it in Caylee's dad's Obit that has never surfaced.

This somehow brings to mind marine Mark Hawkins and iirc,his ex-wife, Tara...Casey, iirc, kept in occassional contact with his ex-wife who also dated Lee...bad break-up..somewhere in the WS threads is Lee's myspace rant about it.

Voila Page 2,3 and top of 4..He is irate..can't blame him

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/5395527/Lee-Anthony-Myspace-Blogging

Bravo!!! I wish I could 'thank' you twice for all of this info!!

I think that, no matter what else the prosecution is able to prove, the NON-existence of this bunch is going to be the nail in her coffin.

If she was just lying about acquaintances, or old boyfriends, etc., then these names would not be evidence. However, the fact that these people (at least most of them) are directly related to Caylee's fate will certainly seal KC's fate.

Even the phony co-workers are important because she was supposedly using a nanny so she could go to work!

The only thing I am worried about is whether or not the creation of these imaginary friends might indicate that KC is psychotic, thereby giving some credence to an insanity defense...Hope not.

There are so many it's difficult to choose.

1. 31 days
2 duct tape
3. Pooh blanket and laundry basket
4. decomp in car and back yard
5. all KC's lies to the LE
6. not one person who will testify that KC told them her
child was missing

1) 31 days

2 The invisinanny and the entire first day spent with LE (including all the lies and that infamous walk down Universal hallway)

3) ICA's affect in all ways from day one to present

4) The proximity of Caylee's body's location to the A home

5) The excited utterance of CA about the smell of a d*mn dead body in the car

I could go on and on and on but those five right there, those are my top five and are enough for me.

Oh my, there are so many things... I guess my very biggest would be:

1. Casey NEVER told anyone that Caylee was "missing" or asked for help. Casey didn't tell her parents, friend, boyfriend, police, ANYONE that she needed help. Cindy called 911 as soon as she heard Caylee was "missing".

2. Casey didn't act like a concerned parent while her child was missing.

3. Casey's lies to folks who wanted to help her "find" Caylee.

4. Casey never asked questions about Caylee.

5. Casey never did ANYTHING to help find a missing Caylee. Wearing a t-shirt doesn't count in my book. I felt like she was making a fashion statement. Folks don't make fashion statements when their child is "missing".

None of these things are physical evidence but they are common sense things. If the jury threw everything out but these things they could find her guilty in my opinion.

Teresa

1) The 911 calls. These three calls are what set this who case in motion. From 911 call #1 we have an angry Cindy who wants her then 22-year-old daughter arrested for "grand theft." We have Cindy threatening Casey with going to child services and Casey asking for "one more day" when Cindy, in her own words, had already given Casey a month. Call #2 we have a clearly frustrated Cindy Anthony who still wants Casey arrested for auto theft and credit card theft, but we also learn that there is a possible missing child. On 911 call #3, the most important call of the three, we learn that Casey's car smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car. We learn, from Casey herself, that Caylee Marie has been missing for 31 days. That a woman, who had been Caylee's babysitter for the past year and a half, almost two years, by the name of Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez, had taken Caylee Marie Anthony 31 days ago. We also learn that Caylee had been doing her own investigation.

2) Casey Anthony's written statement -

On June 9th, 2008 between 9am-1pm, I Casey Anthony took my daughter Caylee Marie Anthony to her nanny’s apartment. Caylee will be 3-years-old on August 9th, 2008. She was born August 9th, 2005. Caylee is about 3 feet tall, white female with shoulder-length brown hair. She has dark hazel eyes (brown/green) and a small birthmark on her left shoulder. She was wearing a pink shirt, jean shorts, white sneakers, and her hair was pulled back in a ponytail.

On Monday June 9th, 2008 between 9am and 1pm, I took Caylee to the Sawgrass Apartments located on Conway Rd. Caylee’s nanny, Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzlez is twenty-five-years-old, and is from New York. She is roughly 5 foot 7 inches tall, 140lbs. She has dark brown, curly hair, and brown eyes. Zenaida’s birthday is in September. I met Zenaida through a mutual friend, Jeffrey Michael Hopkins. She has watched his son, Zachary Hopkins for about 6 months to a year. I met Zenaida in 2004, around Christmas.

On the date listed above, June 9th, 2008, after dropping Caylee off at Zenaida’s apartment I proceeded to head to my place of employment Universal Studios Orlando. I have worked at Universal for over 4 years, since June of 2004. I Left work around 5pm and went back to the apartment to pick up my daughter. However, after reaching the apartment I realized that neither Zenaida, Caylee, or her two roommates were home. I have briefly met Raquel Farrell and Jennifer Rosa on various occasions. After calling Zenaida to see where she and Caylee were, and when they were coming home. I waited outside of the apartment - I had called Zenaida earlier that morning, prior to bringing Caylee over for the afternoon. When I called her that afternoon her phone was no longer in service. Two hours had passed, and around 7pm I left the apartment, and headed to familiar places that Zenaida would go with Caylee. One of Caylee’s favorite places is Jay Blanchard Park. I spend the rest of that evening pacing and worrying at one of the few places I felt “at home.” My boyfriend Anthony Lazzaro’s apartment.

For the past four weeks, since Caylee’s disappearance, I have stayed at Anthony’s apartment, in Sutton Place. I have spent everyday since Monday, June 9th, 2008 looking for my daughter. I have lied and stolen from friends and family to do whatever I could by any means to find my daughter. I avoided calling the police, or even notifying my own family out of fear. I have been and still am afraid of what has or may happen to Caylee. I have not had any contact with Zenaida since Thursday June 12th, 2008. I received a quick call from Zenaida. Not once have I been able to ask her for my daughter or gain any information on where I can find her. Everyday I have gone to malls, parks, any place I could remember Zenaida talking Caylee. I have gone out, and tried to find any information about Caylee, or Zenaida. Whether by going to a popular bar, or restaurant. I have contacted Jeff Hopkins on several occasions to see if he had heard from or seen Zenaida. Jeff currently lives in Jacksonville, Florida.

On Thurday, July 15th, 2008, around 12pm, I received a call from my daughter, Caylee.

3) Casey's first phone call home after she was arrested on a whim. This is Casey Marie Anthony. Before she knew anything about the Sunshine Laws. Of course she was warned that the phone call she was making was being recorded (a recording tells you this when you make the call)... she simply didn't care. She was way too concerned about getting Tony's number.

The fact that Casey was so concerned about talking to Tony because he was her "boyyyyyy-friend" and she "hadn't gotten a chance to talk to him" that day because she was arrested on a (bad word) whim... will not be lost on the jury.

Casey had not talked to Tony in what?? At the most?? 12 hours?? Give me Tony's number! Give me Tony's number! Give me Tony's number! Yet, her two-year-old baby had not been seen or heard from in 31 days and she shows nothing but contempt for anyone who has the nerve to bring Caylee's name up... for anyone to even show any compassion for a "missing" two-year-old baby is a waste to Miss Casey Anthony... a huge waste. All anyone was concerned about was Caylee... getting Caylee back... BUT WHAT ABOUT TONY'S PHONE NUMBER!! Casey didn't call to talk about CAYLEE!! She wanted TONY'S number!!

This phone call, if admissable, could very well be what gets Casey Anthony the death penalty.

4) The Blockbuster video. According to Casey Anthony, she found out that her two-year-old daughter was "taken" less than three hours before being seen at this Blockbuster. This is the same night that she claims that she was pacing back and forth, worrying about her daughter. I guess watching movies about murder/kidnappings/dead bodies put in black trash bags/and being placed inside the trunk of a car are soothing to distraught mothers of missing children. Who knew?

5) Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez - Sawgrass Apartment kidnapping - Jay Blanchard Park kidnapping - and the newer version she wrote about in her jail letters. All evidence that she does not exist... no traffic accident in Tampa, Florida. No sister named Samantha. No mother named Gloria. No step-father named Victor. No roommates Raquel and Jennifer, no ex-boyfriend Jeffery Michael Hopkins with the son Zachary Hopkins. I want the jury to see just how far Casey Anthony went to cover up her crime.

6) No Universal Studios job. Not only does it prove that Casey Anthony did not need a "nanny" because she was working... it proves that she did not have the financial means in order to pay for a "nanny." I want a jury to see just how far Casey Anthony went to show that she had this job... the emails to herself, from her boss, Tom Manly (something like that?). The neverending text messages about going to work, working late, needing a vacation, etc... The I/D card for a "Chris." The long walk down the hallway, etc...

7) All text messages between June 16th, 2008 - until she was arrested. The dead animal her dad ran over. The dead animal plastered to the frame of her car. She got rid of the smell. George's stroke. Amy moving in. Cindy moving out. FUSIAN party nights... and on and on.

8) The smell in the car... self-explanatory.

9) All forensic evidence pointing to a deceased Caylee Marie Anthony being in the trunk of Casey's car. Air samples, death-band hair, cadaver dogs, etc...

10) Dominic Casey's video searching in those woods where Caylee would ultimately be found.

11) All things related to Caylee being found. The duct tape. The Whitney Laundry bag. The black garbage bags. The Winnie the Pooh blanket.

I could go on and on and on...

31 days of lying about a missing child that had been gone (not to be seen by anyone) since mid June

Attempting to thwart LE investigation by even more blatant lies

Happy carefree attitude during the 31 day period

Not mentioning her missing little girl to a SINGLE one of her friends/acquaintances

The science, including cadaver dogs, the compounds in the trunk of her car indicating human decomposition, Caylee's hair with a death band

A tiny skeleton (duct taped) along with Caylee's clothing and blanket at the end of the street that had been there since sometime in June

The two most compelling to me are the science and the skeleton of the victim.

1) . I have not had any contact with Zenaida since Thursday June 12th, 2008. I received a quick call from Zenaida. Not once have I been able to ask her for my daughter or gain any information on where I can find her. ...

Slightly OT but it is interesting she claimed to have a phone call from Zenaida Thurs June 12th. Which technically would be the the 19th of June with the change in date of Caylee last seen.
So what was that call about if it wasn't about Caylee???

31 days
duct tape
car abandoned
myspace
Tatoo
Forensic evidence

31 Days
Caylee disappeared while on Casey's watch
Caylee was never seen alive after 15/16
Casey's lies
Casey's computer searches on death and killing

Umm...wow I could list another half dozen without batting an eye!!

I saw on HLN a few nights ago where John Skelton had searched on his computer for neck breaking and poison before his children disappeared. It instantly made me think of Casey.

Ya'll came up with some good ones. I will add just one thing that has always stuck with me. I really hope they can keep the entire 911 call in because I want the jury to hear Casey tell the dispatcher that she 'talked to Caylee the previous afternoon.'

That was actually supposed to be the same day just much earlier. I don't remember if she put it in her written statement but she did tell YM and SA that also so I think the SA will get it in there some way.

That was actually supposed to be the same day just much earlier. I don't remember if she put it in her written statement but she did tell YM and SA that also so I think the SA will get it in there some way.

It is in her written statement to. Not to worry.

This is what Casey wrote in her written statement about that phone call.

On Thurday, July 15th, 2008, around 12pm, I received a call from my daughter, Caylee.

When you all lay it out like this, it is soooooo compelling...her goose is cooked...

I would also like for the first phone call home, being arrested on a whim, asking for TonyL's phone number, speaking to Christina, all they want is Caylee back...pause....so, do I...

Her parents telling her Caylee's reward $250,000, Wow...that's half my bond!

I would like to see the jailhouse visit where ICA looses her cool. Where she states, I'm so frushtrated I can't schwallow...I believe that shows the anger and rage she holds and is capable of the unthinkable...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Powerful stuff.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes