P.I. "Cobra" searches for Haleigh, feels confident there will be a break in case soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking those who support Ron C and the Cummings clan aren't interested in COBRA's techniques...Seems people want Haleigh found, but only if the investigation is pointed in the other direction of where Ron C is standing...

LOL
I am not on Ron's side, I am on Haleighs side!!!!!
I could care less about the parents only the child that has been taken.
If I believed Ron did it or Misty did it I would of course state That is what I believe and I still am on Haleighs side.
To make my point even clearer I want Haleigh found and don't care who I offend with my opinion that is all it is.

Gypsy I saw that interview, and if you knew Ron that was him.. He lacks(IMO) the people skills that most have and he says it like he feels it. You know immediately where he is and what he's about. Yes he did come off to the news folks and audience as rude, but assuredly his only concern is Haliegh and he has never lost focus on that. I'll take rude, truthful and honest over deception anyday.

Very good. As time goes by, and my initial frustration wears off, I see Geraldo coming to Satsuma with his own stick and pot to stir. Media came in and intitally was informative, then Geraldo did his grandstanding and pitted the two families against each other. Everything he asked RC was far game, but he should have asked RC off camera first. I thought I saw those two families united in the beginning. Way to many outsiders like Geraldo and NG have been a cancer to all this. Padilla was here in the beginning and he left, probably knowing what a circus this would turn into.

player, one thing I'd like to say to you, I can only imgaine how you feel being in the position to see that little girl out playing everyday and now to see where it is at. I feel for you being in that position.

Your right, for all we know, TN and Cobra all left, and Cobra and the cam man went back to the woods and filmed that piece.

What is that saying about believing none of what you hear and only 1/2 of what you see??? lol

So you really think when the phone rang, he wasn't talking to her when he asked her where she was and WHY she had left?

Again I ask those who think CS with motive being money.
1. MC would have to be in on it, because she is covering something.
NOT
2.Crystal would have to flee the country to not get caught once Haleigh resurfaced.
NOT seein it
3.Back support and support for JR would still be owed.
NOT
4. Cobra and Kim would not have been brought in, no one is going to hire a PI and attorney to get to the bottom of their own crime committed.
NOT
If 4 was it, it would have to include 5
5.Cobra and Kim would have to be in on this and I dont see them as wanting prison time for 35,000 split 3 ways...
And if it was to rid of Haleigh, I dont see the point as she would still have to pay support for JR....and I dont see her as risking prison to save half of 300 and something dollars a month.
JMOO
Revenge due to owing the money and other perceived "wrongs" are motive enough to take the one thing he held nearest and dearest to his heart. Hatred is a great motivator and has been responsible for abduction/murders dating back to the beginning of time.

#1. MC may not know anything more than she has told them.

#2. If someone in the "other" side of the family decided to act on their own revenge, I doubt they would put Haleigh where anyone could find her easily and she would no longer be alive to be "returned" so CS would not be facing anything.

#3. Back support is going to be owed on both Haleigh and Rj no matter the end result of this case. I have a feeling this is being paid quickly by either KP or donations coming in, but I have no proof either way. She does owe it to Ronald or to the state. It doesn't simply go away.

#4. CS did not bring KP in by herself, but there are many people who are guilty of crimes hiring attorneys last time I checked and supposedly she is there to get Rj not to dig into CS's involvement into this crime, imo. However, she will protect her against any charges if the need should arise.

#5. Cobra and KP are there to dig up dirt on Ronald and his family in order to serve more purposes than simple custody, imo. They are there to further the agenda of sour grapes and the revenge factor...again my opinion. All the better for them if they can point the finger of this abduction in his direction in any way. The key word here is agenda.

So you really think when the phone rang, he wasn't talking to her when he asked her where she was and WHY she had left?

Who knows what to think... hell for all we know the camera man could have called his phone lmao and he could have been talking to the camera man!! Perhaps it was all a SET UP! KWIM

This thread has lost focus and gone off topic. I'll start another thread later to discuss Cobra, the PI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa