PA - 11-year old boy charged with raping a 3 and 7-year old child - 5/23/24

Clearsky

Reaction score

The alleged crimes happened between April of 2021 and December of 2023. The boy is accused of assaulting two other juveniles, ages 3 and 7, on multiple occasions at a home in Otter Creek Township.

The alleged crimes happened between April of 2021 and December of 2023. The boy is accused of assaulting two other juveniles, ages 3 and 7, on multiple occasions at a home in Otter Creek Township.
Why is this family court crap sounding so loud?
Why is this 11 year old presenting so screwed up?
No offence Clear Sky ..
This case ..sounds .. off..

so wait, he is 11 now? Making him 8 or 9 when he began abusing them?

MOO someone needs to investigate why an 8 or 9 year old was engaging in highly sexualized behavior to the point of abusing other children. That kind of thing doesn't come from nowhere MOO there is likely sexual abuse in his own past.

so wait, he is 11 now? Making him 8 or 9 when he began abusing them?

MOO someone needs to investigate why an 8 or 9 year old was engaging in highly sexualized behavior to the point of abusing other children. That kind of thing doesn't come from nowhere MOO there is likely sexual abuse in his own past.
This seems like a case we should watch. ..except the court has a ton of laws to protect him and very little to look out for him. We have to either believe he is a bad kid or excuse his behavior because he is a child. I think this kid and his case should not be public.

This seems like a case we should watch. ..except the court has a ton of laws to protect him and very little to look out for him. We have to either believe he is a bad kid or excuse his behavior because he is a child. I think this kid and his case should not be public.
I would actually agree in this case. When both victim and abuser are minors I think it should stay sealed, if only to bring up to educate the public on what to look for and how to communicate better with their children. Jmo

agree with you both, this needs to be adjudicated outside the public eye, for the sake of minor victims and minor accused. I pray someone find out what is behind this.

I only hope the children don't fall victim to the child protective system. often kids are moved from a bad situation to a worse one by that agency MOO. Praying that doesn't happen here.

How is it possible for an 8/9 year old boy to rape another kid? And what the heck? I would’ve been very glad to never hear of this.
Well it is too late Gitana1,
We have all heard about it. Most of me thinks ,I should never hear about crap like this. I am just really glad not to have lived it,

An 11-year-old boy from Pennsylvania has been charged by local police following allegations of sexually assaulting two younger children over a period of nearly three years.

The state police in Mercer County initiated a rape investigation after receiving a report of sexual abuse against the boy, who resides in the rural Otter Creek Township outside Greenville.

Authorities believe that the child repeatedly assaulted a seven-year-old boy and a three-year-old girl 'on multiple occasions' in the town from April 2021 to December 2023. Both victims are residents of Akron, Ohio, which is over 70 miles southeast of the accused's home in Pennsylvania . It remains unclear if they relocated there following the alleged incidents

How is it possible for an 8/9 year old boy to rape another kid?
RSBM.
Depends on the exact definition of 'rape' I suppose. Seems to vary by country and maybe it varies by state in the US.

I agree with @tlcya that there's likely to have been SA in the past of this 8/9 y.o. boy. He undoubtedly needs help i.e. massive therapy too. I hope all the kids get that, tho the 8/9 yo who is now 11 needs to know that his behaviour was definitely not OK!! And should NEVER happen again.
MOO

*I was trying to find something relevant but now I'm all confused...

18 Pa. Cons. Stat. § 3122.1 Statutory sexual assault​

2nd Degree Felony
  • A person commits a felony of the second degree when the person engages in sexual intercourse with a victim to whom the person is not married who is under the age of 16 years and that person is either:
    • Four years older but less than eight years older than the victim; or
    • Eight years older but less than 11 years older than the victim
Involuntary deviate sexual intercourse with a child — A person commits involuntary deviate sexual intercourse with a child, a felony of the first degree, when the person engages in deviate sexual intercourse with a complainant who is less than 13 years of age

Goodness. A pattern, repeatedly over those three years, so not just a couple of incidents? I don’t see how an 11 year old could be criminally sophisticated enough to keep their very young victims quiet about this for 3 years, much less an 8 year old. Did no one notice earlier, or did they just not care?

On the one hand I agree that this should be handled as privately as possible for the safety and wellbeing of the minor victims and the minor accused. On the other hand, we all know the criminal justice system isn’t always “just,” and I think it’s fair to want transparency on just how it was decided that this 11 year old is criminally liable for rape.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dragneel69
Back