PA - 2 State Troopers fatally hit by car as they helped man on I-95, Philadelphia, Mar 2022 *arrest

JoeFromLB

Reaction score
Just horrific! A woman was pulled over for DUI. The troopers had to leave her to answer a more serious call of a man nearby walking on the freeway. As they were helping the unidentified man, the woman driver hit all three of them at a high speed. Not clear if the woman was caught yet.

Two Pennsylvania troopers among three fatally hit by a car on I-95Two Pennsylvania troopers among three fatally hit by a car on I-95

Three people, including two Pennsylvania state troopers, were killed early Monday when a car slammed into them on an interstate in south Philadelphia, officials said.

Troopers Martin F. Mack III and Branden T. Sisca and an unidentified man were hit around 12:40 a.m. on Interstate 95 South, the Pennsylvania State Police said.

The troopers were trying to get the man, who was walking on I-95, into their patrol SUV, according to the agency. A driver they had pulled over earlier attempted to use the shoulder of the highway to get around the scene and struck all three of them, NBC Philadelphia reported.

Total news blackout on the identity of the woman who mowed down these troopers at a high rate of speed along with the man they were helping. WHY??

Impossible to find any news on her identity, and the police are now saying they're only conducting a DUI investigation! Why not murder??

So many things don't make any sense in this crazy world of today.

Apparently she is in custody at this time. I saw a photo of her car (but cannot find it) with the front end totally crushed. She hit the troopers and the man as they were putting him into their SUV patrol car, which also has extensive damage to the left side.

According to a source, she is 21 years old and had a blood alcohol content twice the legal limit.

[URL="https://www.fox29.com/news/2-pennsylvania-state-troopers-1-civilian-killed-in-crash-on-i-95-in-philadelphia-officials-say"]2 Pennsylvania state troopers, civilian killed in crash on I-95 in Philadelphiahttps://www.fox29.com/news/2-pennsylvania-state-troopers-1-civilian-killed-in-crash-on-i-95-in-philadelphia-officials-say[/URL]

PHILADELPHIA (WPVI) -- Pennsylvania State Police have arrested and charged an Eagleville woman with murder, DUI and other related charges following a crash that killed two state troopers and a pedestrian on I-95 in South Philadelphia.

Jayana Tanae Webb, 21, is charged with third-degree murder, homicide by vehicle while DUI, homicide by vehicle, manslaughter of a law enforcement officer in the second degree, driving under the influence and other charges.

Woman charged with murder, DUI in crash that killed 2 Pa. troopers, man on I-95 in South Philly

PHILADELPHIA (WPVI) -- Pennsylvania State Police have arrested and charged an Eagleville woman with murder, DUI and other related charges following a crash that killed two state troopers and a pedestrian on I-95 in South Philadelphia.

Jayana Tanae Webb, 21, is charged with third-degree murder, homicide by vehicle while DUI, homicide by vehicle, manslaughter of a law enforcement officer in the second degree, driving under the influence and other charges.

Woman charged with murder, DUI in crash that killed 2 Pa. troopers, man on I-95 in South Philly
Third degree murder? WTH

I work with one of the troopers fathers, theres no way to express how sad and tragic this was

Oh Kell I am so sorry for the poor dad. Sorry for the families. My ex-husband is related to the "S" name. Big family.

Unimaginable these Young gentlemen left for work and didn't come home. They were murdered.

Maybe should be first degree murder. Allegedly, after she was pulled over going north (and given only a warning), the troopers themselves exited 95 north and returned to the highway going south, after receiving the call about a pedestrian walking in the south lanes. She apparently did the same. What reason would she have for exiting the northbound lanes and returning to the southbound lanes unless she was following the troopers? This is entirely my subjective opinion, but I found those pieces of info to be extremely disturbing.

Cameras captured clear video of I-95 crash that killed 2 Pennsylvania State Troopers, sources say

Last edited:
Oh Kell I am so sorry for the poor dad. Sorry for the families. My ex-husband is related to the "S" name. Big family.

Unimaginable these Young gentlemen left for work and didn't come home. They were murdered.

Thats who i work with, i Always tell people, we work at a job where when you kiss your loved ones goodbye in the morning…you actually made mean it

Maybe should be first degree murder. Allegedly, after she was pulled over going north (and given only a warning), the troopers themselves exited 95 north and returned to the highway going south, after receiving the call about a pedestrian walking in the south lanes. She apparently did the same. What reason would she have for exiting the northbound lanes and returning to the southbound lanes unless she was following the troopers? This is entirely my subjective opinion, but I found those pieces of info to be extremely disturbing.

Cameras captured clear video of I-95 crash that killed 2 Pennsylvania State Troopers, sources say

I agree, a disturbing development. If she was going north she would have presumably continued in that direction. To turn off the highway and then go south? What reason? And then to smash into the troopers and the other man at high speed. She didn't so much hit the troopers' car, she hit the men as they were standing at the driver's side on the road. Appears targeted to me. Just my opinion.

I hope a COMPLETE investigation is conducted into every aspect of this case. Third-degree murder seems a very light charge here.

The story as Ive heard it was that she didnt know they went southbound on I95, she waited till they were gone .... she tweeted about it then took off again traveling in excess of 100 mph.

When she came upon traffic slowed because the troopers had their lights on to warn traffic , she wasnt going to wait , she swerved over and took off up the left shoulder , where she struck all 3.

To prove 1st degree murder, there has to be intent, so if she was angry and decided to get even per se' then you have a case, for murder 1 .

However there wasnt really any reason for her to be angry, the initial stop northbound lasted just under a minute , and the media has it incorrect, she wasn't stopped for DUI, or they couldn't have let her go , she was stopped for travelling 110 in a 50, and given a warning, it was after the accident they discovered she was DUI.

AS she travelled southbound on I95, she came upon the traffic caused, by the troopers rescuing the pedestrian from the road , however, she decided, she wasnt going to wait , and decided to use the left shoulder of the road get around traffic, where (Accoding to witnesses) she struck all 3 , taking the doors off the cruiser, in the process.

Witness accounts differ on how fast she was going, but the estimate right now was that the hit them going over 90 mph.

The force was so much that both troopers were knocked out of their boots, and thrown over the barrier and into the northbound lanes, of I95, I believe one of them was thrown into a vehicle going northbound on I95

The witness accounts then confict, some say she tried to flee, but lost control , over compensated and struck the cememt barrier on the right side of the road , other drivers, prevented her from leaving but her car was damaged so badly it couldnt be driven.

Because they cant prove her intent to cause harm, thats why theres not a murder 1 on the table (yet)

The problem is this mentality young drivers have anyore that theyll do whatever the hell they want,

Somewhere somehow there has to be a discussion by someone, about the growing problem with young drivers.

At some point all respect for the laws of the road went out the window with these kids nowadays.... I see it every day.

Much more prevalent in some areas than others but

Red lights mean (Check for a cop) then just go through it , anyway they can pass you they will, even going through a double line , Shoulders have become a convent way to avoid waiting at a traffic light, speed limits are what they feel like driving and its usually way faster than the posted limit, every car, is tinted so dark you cant see inside, to even get a description of the driver,

Every car that drives, by stinks like weed, few have insurance if they get into an accident they almost all flee the scene, i had it happen myself .

And in cities like Philadelphia , lawmakers passed, laws that police cant stop drivers for minor offenses, anymore.

Last edited:
I would never imagine getting only a warning for going SIXTY miles over the limit.
Perhaps, it was due to the more urgent situation with the person walking in traffic.
This is an awful loss.
*My opinions
That’s absolutely why she received a warning , the entire initial traffic stop lasted only a minute when they received the call of a pedestrian on the highway

They weren’t aware she was DUI, because a life an death situation arose

I would never imagine getting only a warning for going SIXTY miles over the limit.
Perhaps, it was due to the more urgent situation with the person walking in traffic.
This is an awful loss.
*My opinions
That is indeed what I read, that they were called on radio about the pedestrian so cut the stop short in order to pursue that.

The story as Ive heard it was that she didnt know they went southbound on I95, she waited till they were gone .... she tweeted about it then took off again traveling in excess of 100 mph.

When she came upon traffic slowed because the troopers had their lights on to warn traffic , she wasnt going to wait , she swerved over and took off up the left shoulder , where she struck all 3.

To prove 1st degree murder, there has to be intent, so if she was angry and decided to get even per se' then you have a case, for murder 1 .

However there wasnt really any reason for her to be angry, the initial stop northbound lasted just under a minute , and the media has it incorrect, she wasn't stopped for DUI, or they couldn't have let her go , she was stopped for travelling 110 in a 50, and given a warning, it was after the accident they discovered she was DUI.

AS she travelled southbound on I95, she came upon the traffic caused, by the troopers rescuing the pedestrian from the road , however, she decided, she wasnt going to wait , and decided to use the left shoulder of the road get around traffic, where (Accoding to witnesses) she struck all 3 , taking the doors off the cruiser, in the process.
RSBM I agree with you and I was speaking from anger when I mentioned first degree murder. I do wonder why, though, she also exited 95 North to reenter going southbound.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back