Found Deceased PA - Alexsandra Reeves, 37, Middletown, 23 May 2017

Very close to me. Will keep my eyes peeled, although unfortunately it sounds like she might have intended suicide as opposed to starting a new life somewhere. Unless she knew someone relatively nearby and was heading to them.

With Memorial Day weekend, you would think someone would have noticed something out at the state parks and with all the travel. However, it was a rainy/dreary weekend here in South Central PA, so perhaps not as many people out.

In this area a lot of people end up in the Susquehanna River. But I wonder why her family thought she was heading to NY? Again, not something you do without clothing, money, etc. unless you are meeting someone who will provide those necessities.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Possible, but why not take the money?

I hope they are checking her credit cards.
I've been wondering how they would know she did or didn't take cash from home. She could have had say $1000 at home and took $600 but left $400. Unless someone had specific knowledge of the amount of cash kept at home, it's not clear that no cash was taken. Just that some cash was left behind.

With Memorial Day weekend, you would think someone would have noticed something out at the state parks and with all the travel. However, it was a rainy/dreary weekend here in South Central PA, so perhaps not as many people out.

Unfortunately I think the holiday weekend could have delayed finding her in a way. Someone could have easily seen her/her car and not thought anything of it if they don't know that she's missing. I know over holiday weekends I pay no mind to extra cars in my apartment complex or extra traffic near the parks near me. I think it's just assumed that people will have visitors. I also think a lot of people like to go camping etc and would not have looked twice at a car parked somewhere near the woods for multiple days.

I'm hoping someone notices something out of the ordinary now that the holiday weekend has passed.

Unfortunately I think the holiday weekend could have delayed finding her in a way. Someone could have easily seen her/her car and not thought anything of it if they don't know that she's missing. I know over holiday weekends I pay no mind to extra cars in my apartment complex or extra traffic near the parks near me. I think it's just assumed that people will have visitors. I also think a lot of people like to go camping etc and would not have looked twice at a car parked somewhere near the woods for multiple days.

I'm hoping someone notices something out of the ordinary now that the holiday weekend has passed.

Definitely.

Couple that with a lot of people watching the local news or reading the paper of the long weekend. Somebody could been behind her for miles and never knew anyone was looking for the car.

There are several times during the year when it becomes easier to avoid someone looking for you. Labor Day, Independence Day, Memorial Day, and Thanksgiving. There are perhaps millions more of people traveling.

I've been wondering how they would know she did or didn't take cash from home. She could have had say $1000 at home and took $600 but left $400. Unless someone had specific knowledge of the amount of cash kept at home, it's not clear that no cash was taken. Just that some cash was left behind.

Some people keep a set amount of money, "in the cookie jar," as it were, for emergencies. The Reeves might have done that.

You're so knowledgeable. Is this from a lifetime of study or a specific program or course?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Around 50 years of tracking, around 35 of looking at cases and I am also a Quality Engineer, so I look for root causes of why things happen (go wrong).

And I don't think I am all that knowledgeable. I could be wrong and they are unrelated, but it sure a lot of things in common...

Around 50 years of tracking, around 35 of looking at cases and I am also a Quality Engineer, so I look for root causes of why things happen (go wrong).

And I don't think I am all that knowledgeable. I could be wrong and they are unrelated, but it sure a lot of things in common...

Middletown is not that close, geographically, to Malvern. There are about 65 miles apart and in two different media markets.

That said, where did each work and did they have overlapping clients? I could understand why an Eastern European firm/client, especially one that was a Polish client, might wish to use someone was fluent in the language.

Middletown is not that close, geographically, to Malvern. There are about 65 miles apart and in two different media markets.

That said, where did each work and did they have overlapping clients? I could understand why an Eastern European firm/client, especially one that was a Polish client, might wish to use someone was fluent in the language.

They are geographically close in that they are both in the Eastern half of Pennsylvania and located along one major and one minor major East/West connecting route (Rt 30 and PA Turnpike). Not two or three states apart.

Again it may not mean anything, but it is sitting in the back of my mind and nagging me....

They are geographically close in that they are both in the Eastern half of Pennsylvania and located along one major and one minor major East/West connecting route (Rt 30 and PA Turnpike). Not two or three states apart.

Again it may not mean anything, but it is sitting in the back of my mind and nagging me....

I see the parallels, but the geography part isn't one of them. You could make that statement regarding a sizable part of Eastern Pensylvania.

Still, two women, in the same field, both native Poles, disappear after being in a state of "panic," about something work related, in about a a month? Even if they were several states apart, if sure looks like something more than coincidental.

And neither of them took their passports. One left the cell phone at home and the other turned hers off so it could not be tracked.

I'm wondering if they had any direct connections to one another. It seems that Anna was active with the Polish school and community in NJ. Do we know if Aleksandra might also have been involved in the same or similar community?

There are a lot of similarities and I'd agree that 65 miles is within close proximity. I drive further than that to work every day. Jmo.
And neither of them took their passports. One left the cell phone at home and the other turned hers off so it could not be tracked.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

When looking remember a vehicle can be smashed and unrecognizable to cover up evidence. Even have a tile but the ven numbers may not match. Making you think oh its not like the one there showing.

Dare tag Ive seen, but its been few days ago. I watch plates. I've done it since I was a kid. Theres a smashed vehicle near me. Not sure if its the one. Its red.

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Okay $64,000 (or more) questions:

Have any other financial workers disappeared or been murdered in the last year to 18 months.

Have any other Poles in the US been targeted.

When looking remember a vehicle can be smashed and unrecognizable to cover up evidence. Even have a tile but the ven numbers may not match. Making you think oh its not like the one there showing.

Dare tag Ive seen, but its been few days ago. I watch plates. I've done it since I was a kid. Theres a smashed vehicle near me. Not sure if its the one. Its red.

I agree. The DARE tag is distinctive. Of course a bright red car, smashed or not is distinctive. I suspect you and I have matching lists of places we have found cars.

Also just discovered this site today. About an hour ago. So no I don't have list.

why would she leave some?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shaunie
Back