Deceased/Not Found PA - Anna Maciejewska, 43, Chester County, 10 April 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread got quiet. All active for a while and....nothing. It sure is a head scratcher. Would love to be a fly on the wall at PSP.

Tracker-when the thread gets quiet, I sometimes wonder if LE is starting to narrow things down, and shut down the "noise" because of it-then other times I think that there just isn't anything left to say at the moment, and they are hoping to get lucky. I hope it's the former, and not the latter.

Tracker-when the thread gets quiet, I sometimes wonder if LE is starting to narrow things down, and shut down the "noise" because of it-then other times I think that there just isn't anything left to say at the moment, and they are hoping to get lucky. I hope it's the former, and not the latter.

I would like to think this is the situation.

Community Gathering of Hope and Light ::
This Sunday, June 11th :: 6 P.M.

Anna Maciejewska 43, Med / Medication Dependent,
Chester County, 10 Apr 2017

Anna Bronislawa Maciejewska

White / Female / 43 Years Old

DOB / Date of Birth: 07/18/1973*

5’4” :: 160 Lbs. :: Hazel Eyes

Brown Hair with Blonde Highlights

4 Year Old Son & Husband At Home

Malvern, & Charlestown Township,
Chester County are in South-Eastern, PA.

Day 57!

17951749_406459359731727_3199316818359909544_n.jpg

Anna Maciejewska, 43
[match-ah-CHEF'-skah]​

13)) http://mailchi.mp/61bc03ab22c2/hope

14)) https://www.mapquest.com/us/pennsyl...ook/duportail-house-at-chesterbrook-303584140

15)) https://www.facebook.com/FindingAnn...6459239731739/428848450826151/?type=3&theater

*16)) https://www.crimewatchpa.com/crimes...bronislawa-maciejewska-–-charlestown-township

PSP / Pennsylvania State Police -
Embreeville Station :: 610-486-6280

Check Back:

E)) NamUs :: National missing and
Unidentified persons system:

https://www.findthemissing.org/en

​
AOPC = Administrative Office of Pennsylvania Courts
Med = Medication
MEPA = Missing Endangered Person Advisory
PSP = Pennsylvania State Police

A$ Alway$ :: PA Crime$topper$
Anonymou$ Reward :: 1-800-4PA-TIPS
https://www.crimewatchpa.com/crimestoppers/

What is the problem PSP has with authorizing a Search and Rescue Teams? Is it a control thing? PSP cadets were bused in to perform a search yet PSP refuses to authorize TRAINED, SKILLED & EXPERIENCED searchers to canvass the area? The cadets need the experience, I get it. But how much more skilled in locating missing persons/finding clues are the cadets than a civilian volunteer who has offered pitch in?

At the very least authorize a SAR team to search other areas nearby Charlestown Meadows, or even do a 2nd sweep of CM where the car was found. Are they afraid someone might discover something they missed?

PSP is covering a huge area and their barracks is quite a distance from Charlestown. No police=no units out and about looking for something suspicious, PSP simply does not have to troopers available to do this. Maybe I'm not simply not understanding how things work, I don't know, but this is frustrating to watch, to say the least. It is driving me nuts that they will not authorize SAR!!!

What is the problem PSP has with authorizing a Search and Rescue Teams? Is it a control thing? PSP cadets were bused in to perform a search yet PSP refuses to authorize TRAINED, SKILLED & EXPERIENCED searchers to canvass the area? The cadets need the experience, I get it. But how much more skilled in locating missing persons/finding clues are the cadets than a civilian volunteer who has offered pitch in?

At the very least authorize a SAR team to search other areas nearby Charlestown Meadows, or even do a 2nd sweep of CM where the car was found. Are they afraid someone might discover something they missed?

PSP is covering a huge area and their barracks is quite a distance from Charlestown. No police=no units out and about looking for something suspicious, PSP simply does not have to troopers available to do this. Maybe I'm not simply not understanding how things work, I don't know, but this is frustrating to watch, to say the least. It is driving me nuts that they will not authorize SAR!!!

Perhaps I am being overly optimistic, but here is my theory: They finally got cellphone tracings for every day since March 30 and they are methodically searching locations connected with that information. They have at least 10 days of signals to analyze. It is tedious work, and the results indicate an area - not necessarily a specific point. Lots of work! Based on what happened with the car, it is possible that they have found remains and are waiting for a positive ID to say anything at all. They denied for days that the car had been found. I think that if the media was being more aggressive, contacting the PSP more frequently, we might here more sooner. And certainly if her husband was publicly pushing for answers....but he isn't.

I truly appreciate your response! I had been optimistic that they were likely gathering data and while I do not claim to know how investigations are run, I did learn that phone carriers can take quite some time to release records/data and that it can take even longer to analyze. Same with hard drives and DNA etc. I was not aware that it could take this long, however, so this is eye opening.

Thank you for explaining the signals as well. I'm sure they are being quiet about what, if anything they found in the car, and i of course respect that. I have a pit in my stomach thinking that they may have found some concrete evidence, such as remains, but that is a terrible possibility.

Media has certainly been quiet. We know reporters want to be first to break a story so my guess, after reading your response, is that they know during this period while testing etc is going on that PSP isn't going to respond. As for her husband, he is quiet for whatever reason and that is that. Ugh.

Thanks again for your repsonse. Way more activity than I imagined.

Uhh anna doesn't show in the national missing persons database.

imagepng

It wont show picture ��

Rather than let this case continue to fall to the back pages, I think it has been long enough that we can start with the theories. Remember the rules and not point the finger at any individual not named a by LE.

I am leaning towards Anna somehow becoming involved by force or threat in something in the finance industry. Could include money laundering, fraudulent investments, hiding illegal funds etc. A quick look at Wikipedia under Polish American Organized Crime, sub heading Gangs will open your eyes a bit. Look at where they are based (Philly, NY and NJ) and what illegal activities they are into. Just a working theory at this point.

I am leaning towards Anna somehow becoming involved by force or threat in something in the finance industry. Could include money laundering, fraudulent investments, hiding illegal funds etc.
I agree with this theory being a possibility. I also think it's possible that it wasn't her that was directly involved in something nefarious, but was caught up in the crosshairs. Maybe that is what you mean by force or threat.

<modsnip>

What makes you think it has to has to do with her work Tracker, why now? She's been working in this field for a long time.

I agree with this theory being a possibility. I also think it's possible that it wasn't her that was directly involved in something nefarious, but was caught up in the crosshairs. Maybe that is what you mean by force or threat.

This is really far fetched. Anna's an actuary, with no access to customer data, cash, or the like. Her job is evaluating the likelihood of future events—using numbers, not crystal balls. If there was anything nefarious, it was likely unrelated to the job.

This is really far fetched. Anna's an actuary, with no access to customer data, cash, or the like. Her job is evaluating the likelihood of future events—using numbers, not crystal balls. If there was anything nefarious, it was likely unrelated to the job.
I don't know much about actuarial science, but I do think it's more closely related to the financial industry then, say, nursing. At the same time, getting caught up in something in the finance industry doesn't necessarily have to be directly related to her job. Or it doesn't even have to be her doing.

This is really far fetched. Anna's an actuary, with no access to customer data, cash, or the like. Her job is evaluating the likelihood of future events&#8212;using numbers, not crystal balls. If there was anything nefarious, it was likely unrelated to the job.

Both Anna and Alexsandra A. Reeves (Middletown PA) are missing. They both worked in the financial industry. They are both Polish. They both left home in a panic. They both left their passports at home. What is so far fetched? It is the scenario that you dismiss out of hand that in many cases turns out to be the correct one. It would also explain why PSP is so quiet. I am not saying they were directly involved or even willingly involved. It may be that they independently stumbled onto something or that they asked too many questions about an account or trend and there was someone that heard and reported back to a handler or a variation thereof. I am not pointing the finger at Anna or Alexandra. Just noting that they could have been innocent victims and were caught up in "events" that they had no prior knowledge of.

Both Anna and Alexsandra A. Reeves (Middletown PA) are missing. They both worked in the financial industry. They are both Polish. They both left home in a panic. They both left their passports at home. What is so far fetched? It is the scenario that you dismiss out of hand that in many cases turns out to be the correct one. It would also explain why PSP is so quiet. I am not saying they were directly involved or even willingly involved. It may be that they independently stumbled onto something or that they asked too many questions about an account or trend and there was someone that heard and reported back to a handler or a variation thereof. I am not pointing the finger at Anna or Alexandra. Just noting that they could have been innocent victims and were caught up in "events" that they had no prior knowledge of.

Why would they take their passports when going to work anyway? I don't know about Alexandra, but Anna is a citizen and would have no need to carry her passport everywhere. I don't actually believe that Anna was "in a panic". So that leaves Polish and working in "finance" as the only two similarities. <modsnip>

Why would they take their passports when going to work anyway? I don't know about Alexandra, but Anna is a citizen and would have no need to carry her passport everywhere. I don't actually believe that Anna was "in a panic". So that leaves Polish and working in "finance" as the only two similarities. <modsnip>

<modsnip> I'll just say that Occam's Razor seems to fit Anna's case best. With Alexsandra, it seems like something (perhaps medically) was going on and she needed to get away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

<modsnip>
It is really frustrating that investigative reporters are not digging harder. The vigil might attract another blip of attention on Sunday. Even the Polish newspaper seems to have gone quiet.

Ok. What besides the polish, financial angle makes you believe that these two cases are connected? I'm not trying to be snarky or rude, I'm interested.
we don't usually link, say two Irish missing people in the same state...
There must be something else you noticed.
Aleksandras car still has not been found right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine