PA PA - Asia Jones, 21, Philadelphia, 7 March 2019

Cagle

Reaction score
Angela Jones takes out a Mother’s Day card that was created by her daughter a few years back, and breaks down when she reads, “Mother is such a special word, I toast you above the rest.”

She’s crying because daughter Asia left their Southwest Philadelphia home to go to the store on the afternoon of March 7 and never returned.

Asia is 21 and has never failed to return home before, says Angela. She opens her laptop and plays videos of her missing daughter.

SBM

Asia’s disappearance was investigated following procedure, according to a police spokesperson.

“We put out a missing persons report, and a bulletin with her information, and throughout the course of the day officers on patrol were notified and police visited places she was known to frequent,” the spokesperson says. Asia was added to the Police Department’s Missing Persons Blog.

Police checked surveillance video at the mini-market where Asia had said she was heading, as well as images captured by surveillance video at another commercial building.

Police also canvassed the neighborhood, checked hospitals and the Medical Examiner’s Office, in addition to interviewing Angela and other relatives.

More at link
Missing: Mom clings to videos of daughter she hasn’t seen since March | Stu Bykofsky

I33ME37PGNH7ZLTABVFLMWLD5Y.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back