GUILTY PA - Baby, 4 mos, suffocated/strangled by mother, Lancaster County, 16 Jul 2018

cybervampira

Reaction score
Mother charged in baby's suffocation death, the 2nd of her children to die

Candace Parrow, 23, was charged with homicide, aggravated assault and strangulation, in the death of her daughter who was found unresponsive at their Elizabethtown home on July 16, according to the Lancaster District Attorney's Office.
upload_2018-8-14_19-33-26.png
An autopsy found the infant died as a result of strangulation and suffocation, according to police.

Parrow was distraught at the apartment, police said, and made statements about being "blamed again for this."

Police found Parrow had another child who died in another state.

Parrow’s version of what took place changed during separate interviews.

The paramour mentioned Parrow had previous issues with the child crying and Parrow would become very upset.

NEWS POST: Elizabethtown Woman Charged with Homicide for Suffocating her Infant Daughter

Lancaster County District Attorney's Office

Lancaster County woman charged in alleged suffocation of infant daughter

Woman charged with 4-month-old daughter's strangulation death

Elizabethtown woman charged with homicide in baby's death

Mother charged for death of her 4-month-old baby

Elizabethtown woman charged with killing her 4-month-old daughter

Monday, August 27th:
*Prelim Hearing – PA – Baby (4mos) (July 16, 2018) – Candace Parrow (23) “mom” arrested, charged & arraigned (8/13/18) with homicide, aggravated assault & strangulation. Denied bail.

@cybervampira - sorry to bother you - but would you have an update on this one too?

TIA!

Attachments

• MDJReport.ashx.pdf
    89.8 KB · Views: 7
Another Thanks!
animated-smileys-waving-016.gif

Tuesday, October 2nd:
*Prelim Hearing – PA – Baby (4mos) (July 16, 2018) – Candace Parrow (23) “mom” arrested, charged & arraigned (8/13/18) with homicide, aggravated assault & strangulation. Denied bail.
9/30/18 Update: Prelim hearing on 10/2.

Can you give a little more on what the article says? I can get into it.... geez - I really hate these new EU rules!! TIA!

Sure!

Candace M. Parrow, 23, waived a preliminary hearing Tuesday on all charges regarding the death of her baby on July 16.

Parrow faces charges of homicide, aggravated assault, and strangulation.

She is being held in Lancaster County Prison without bail.

Thanks JerseyGirl!
Strange - I just looked her up in the Lancaster County court site & it doesn't show her on 10/2.
I have another case - DJ Freez guy is also in Lancaster County. Have been looking for his next court date on there, so remembered I had a link.

Here's the link: Court Admin - Case Schedules

Wouldn't this be the place to look?

@lsv7 - you have access to PA court sites don't you? Can you look this one up?
I use where it just look for a week ahead (link in #16). I'm up thru 1/4/19 with nothing.
Unless there's another link to see the actual case of hers. I haven't found one....

I'm not sure about this one. It's made it through to Common Pleas court, so that will be the place to go for updates. Her formal arraignment was cancelled back in October. She's now awaiting pre-trial conference. Nothing is scheduled. There's nothing I can find in the docket sheets to give any hints as to what the reason for the conference might be.

@lsv7 - going to call on you again, as cybervampira is indisposed. Can you look at the link she gave in post #10 & see if you can find anything on this case?

TIA!
and a late Happy Easter to you!
panier-oeufs.gif

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member