GUILTY PA - Babysitters force 4 kids through physical & psychological trauma over 6 days, Towanda, Jul 2018

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

cybervampira

Reaction score
Baby sitters accused of beating children, forcing one to drink dog urine

A couple baby-sitting four children subjected at least two of them to physical and psychological terror over six days, making a girl drink dog urine, knocking out her brother and inflicting beatings that left visible injuries and required their hospitalization, police said.
upload_2018-8-4_16-54-55.pngupload_2018-8-4_16-59-24.jpegupload_2018-8-4_17-0-35.jpeg
Jakayo Scott Frye and Shyann Marie Hills, both 22, were charged Wednesday in Pennsylvania with dozens of crimes, including aggravated assault, false imprisonment, unlawful restraint and child endangerment.

Frye and Hills were both jailed. His bail was set at $750,000 and hers at $500,000. No lawyer was listed for them in court records.

Investigators learned the harrowing allegations in interviews with the two children, their two sisters and another child, a 14-year-old boy.

They recounted how the girl was forced to run in place with a 5-gallon jug tied to her body, and to hold a "plank" position while nails would puncture her feet if she moved.

The girl was also kept awake for 24 hours, on some days she wasn't fed at all, and she was tied to a dog crate by her waist and hands, police said.

Her 8-year-old sister said the girl was forced to drink dog urine through a straw, police wrote.

Babysitters forced 9-year-old girl to drink dog urine and knocked her 7-year-old brother unconscious | Daily Mail Online

Mom went away for a week. Babysitters forced 9-year-old girl to drink urine, beat her and her brother, police say

https://nypost.com/2018/08/02/babysitters-forced-kids-to-lay-on-nails-drink-urine-cops/

Babysitters accused of forcing nine-year-old girl to drink dog urine

What the hell? These poor children. Is there no end to the sick , deranged sub-humans who hurt children.

There has to be a very special area in hell for those who abuse children

My imagination is running wild with what these evil creeps should have done to them, but I won’t say it here. You probably have an idea though.

Life in prison! There is no rehabilitating evil like that. The bail is too low!

Baby sitters accused of beating children, forcing one to drink dog urine

View attachment 140933View attachment 140934View attachment 140935
Jakayo Scott Frye and Shyann Marie Hills, both 22, were charged Wednesday in Pennsylvania with dozens of crimes, including aggravated assault, false imprisonment, unlawful restraint and child endangerment.

RSBM for focus

If you view those pics (the ones on the front page of this thread) from right to left, they tell a story. I'm not sure if those pics are in exact chronological order, but close enough, I believe, to speak those proverbial "thousand words." IMO

I don't understand... did the parents hire these "baby sitters" through an agency without seeing their photos first or how did they happen to know them? If I had children there is no way I would let them anywhere near people looking like this :eek: you can tell by their pictures they are lowlives and nutsos.

Why did Mom leave her kids with people like this? Either she didn't know them well enough to put kids in their care or she knew what they were and hired them anyway.

As a parent, there's no way I'm leaving my kids for any extended period with someone I don't know (even the babysitters coming for just a couple hours are vetted first). Makes me think parents knew...but either didn't care or didn't realize how bad these people could be.

It may be my eyes or my iPad, however, on this picture,
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachments/140933/, it appears that the girl has a 5 o’clock shadow on her face. She also appears to have an Adam Apple.

Do you think it is the angle of the camera? She is very petite. This mugshot caught my eye as soon as it popped up on the screen. What are your thoughts?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Falcon89
Back