GUILTY PA - Bonnie Sweeten for staged abduction, swindle, Upper Southampton, 2009

IMHO sounds like the mother took off with her kid and is on the run. That is just my opinion but it is sounding more and more like that.

Could be that the little girl has been long gone and people were starting to ask questions, mom has to set up a kidnapping to explain her daughter's disappearance.

ETA: It appears dad saw Julia on Monday.

Saw 3 police cars as I was driving down Street Road. They must be on alert for anything unusual.

At the Corner of Central and Street is a big Jewelry Store. I'm sure they're pulling survellance from there. It would take about 2 minutes to walk from abduction area to police station.

picture.php

IMHO sounds like the mother took off with her kid and is on the run. That is just my opinion but it is sounding more and more like that.

There was an article earlier that stated she had an infant that she had fertility treatments to concieve. I doubt she would leave behind another child that she tried so hard to have...

Also it said that she is astranged from her husband. I'll try to find that article again.

I wonder if they have talked to the meter reader also to tell how long that car had been parked there.

6 yo Aarone Thompson from Colorado was missing for over a year and people started asking questions, suddenly the dad and stepmom report her as a runaway.

ETA: scratch that. It appears her dad saw Julia on Monday.

Ok, so new hubby isn't saying much, I just wonder if something happened and mom and current hubby set this all up to make it seem as a kidnapping??

I believe one of the articles says the girl spent Memorial Day with her father, I'll try to find it.

"I would like to tell them to let them go there's no reason to keep them I don't understand why they'd want to keep them. Just let them go. I mean, you know, we don't have money. I don't understand, I don't understand," said Anthony Rakoczy. He had a hard time keeping his composure as he talked about his daughter Julia, who he'd just spent Memorial Day with, "She loves the Phillies. She plays softball. She's always dancing around the house."

There was an article stating that. It is when her dad was saying all the things she liked. He said she was with him on Memorial Day.

Scratch my thought then. Back to the drawing board....

This is an odd crime for this town. It's really not a high crime area. I'm not saying it's not random but highly bizarre.

This really doesnt make sense

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,522190,00.html

So, when where they suposively abducted? Tuesday? They found her vehicle but it had a parking ticket on it??? I wonder how long it was there. Also the article says that the vehicle was found 2 blocks from where the cell tower picked up the phone call.

Here are pic's of Denali's from GMC's website
http://www.gmc.com/denali/index.jsp...IMG_GMC_Misc_|_GMC_Denali_GMC_Denali_|_denali

Definately does not look like it has a trunk, its an SUV

Maybe they where put in the trunk of the abductor's and one of them moved the car there?

Why would she leave the otehr children? Doesn't she have an infant and a 15 year old? As a mom, I find that odd.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back