PA - Brandon 'Bam' Margera, 43, "Jackass" star, charged after altercation, Chester Co., 23 April 2023

Pennsylvania cops hunt for Bam Margera. Pennsylvania State Police officials told TMZ troopers responded to a reported disturbance at around 11am Sunday morning near Margera's $1.1million Pocopson Township castle, where an alleged victim said they got into a physical altercation with the 43-year-old pro-skater and suffered minor injuries as a result.

PSP issue arrest warrant for 'Bam' Margera April 23, at 11:00 a.m, troopers from the PSP Avondale Station responded to the 400 block of Hickory Hill Road, in Pocopson Township, Chester County, for a reported disturbance. The investigation determined Brandon 'Bam' Margera, age 43, of Thornton, PA, was involved in a physical confrontation with the victim, who suffered minor injuries," Pennsylvania State Police said in a statement.

• Pennsylvania State Police say they are looking for "Jackass" star Bam Margera after he allegedly punched his brother in the face during an altercation at their home in the Philadelphia suburbs.
  • Margera is charged with simple assault, harassment, and four counts of terroristic threats. State police said Monday that they were called to the Chester County home in response to a reported domestic disturbance Sunday morning.
  • Margera’s brother, Jesse Margera, told police that Bam Margera punched him in the eye, nose and ear during a confrontation in the kitchen. Margera then fled on foot, according to court documents.
Tweet from the Pennsylvania State Police:

It's no secret that Bam has been very publically self-destructing for a good while now. Ultimately, things will only end up one way, I'm afraid but I'll be pleased if he is ever able to turn it around. Based on his previous actions the odds do not appear to be in favor of that.

Jail seems to be the best place for him right now. So many people have tried to help him and he’s spit in their faces. He is an addict and struggling with mental health issues, but sadly he doesn’t seem to want therapy or medication. And, he seems to have no intention of getting sober at the moment either. Very sad all around. He used to be so cute, funny, and a great skater. I hope he allows himself to receive the help he so desperately needs.

Bam Margera's family is worried for his safetyas police continue to search for the wanted former MTV star. The 43-year-old has been missing since Sunday, April 23, after allegedly running into the woods near Pocopson Township in Pennsylvania around 11 A.M.

Jess, the reality television personality's older brother, took to Twitter to share he believes Bam is now on the run with his girlfriend and her 8-year-old daughter, noting that Bam had been actively hallucinating some time prior to his disappearance.

At least he has surrendered and is in custody. There is hope, now, that he will get the treatment he needs. His brother was lucky to escape with just minor injuries. The hallucinations part sounded worrisome when he took off with his GF and her daughter. I'm glad there was a relatively peaceful outcome for them.

Jackass star Bam Margera turns himself into police over alleged assault

A creator and star of MTV's show Jackass has turned himself into Pennsylvania police over an alleged physical confrontation with his brother, officials said on Thursday.

A preliminary hearing for Mr Margera has been set for 25 May in Pennsylvania court, police said.

He will not accept help. His loved ones have tried to intervene multiple times but Bam seems determined to "ball till he falls". Addiction is a very selfish disease. Sad for everyone who loves and cares about him.
So sad to see this happening to Bam. Used to watch his show w my son years ago & we would laugh at all the insane things they did. It’s such a complete turnaround to see how Bam’s life has basically imploded over the past few years. Hoping for the best for him but dear God, he peed in the kitchen sink? Barf. How low can u go?

OMG I was just reading backwards on the thread & see he has been hallucinating. Wow now that is even scarier.

Last edited:
It is sad to see someone who arguably "had it all" act so oblivious to flushing it all away. Especially his relationships with those who still love him and want only the best for him. This is cruel for everybody involved including Bam.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knownstranger07
Back