GUILTY PA - Carlesha Freeland-Gaither, 22, Germantown, 2 November 2014 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy **** !! I can't believe what I just watched! Terrifying! Poor Carlesha :( I hope they can find her and it's not too late. Does it look like he punched her just after she was on the floor, and the car shaking!! Oh my.. :(

Please Lord let this girl be alive......this is frightening. I had a nightmare similar to this last week. It has been on my mind since. And now this happens

I live locally and watch nbc which have been playing the video of this abduction all day.....

It just hit my what may have gave her (and me....in my nightmare).....some time to get away..........kick the bustard in the you know whats.....keep aiming.

Soo SCARY!! I hope she's ok!
I'm glad that there's some type of footage. Hopefully it's enough to catch the guy.

Soo SCARY!! I hope she's ok!
I'm glad that there's some type of footage. Hopefully it's enough to catch the guy.

I think the kicked out windows will be even more helpful.

This was just featured on ABC World News Tonight. I'm glad to see it getting national attention.

This was just featured on ABC World News Tonight. I'm glad to see it getting national attention.

That's great! I hope the exposure brings some leads. A car with kicked out windows can't be hard to spot.

If you watch the video, the abductors car moves and shakes as he is forcing her in the car. Then the other car turns the corner and stops. The abductors car continues to shake and move, as the 2nd car driver is watching. Either, the abductor is forcing her into the car, beating her or she is trying to kick the window etc... I hope and pray this 2nd car person had a good look at what was going on.. and I think they did, otherwise, they would have driven on by... but they backed up and got the heck out of dodge.
JMOO

The second car was stopped behind the abduction for such a long time and so close I don't understand why he didn't see some part of the tag #. I wish he had just laid down on his horn although this guy looks so determined it probably wouldn't have scared him off. I didn't notice in the first video but this full length looks like he crossed the street, followed her back to the corner and crossed the street behind her. Am I seeing that correctly?

I just saw this on CNN - so so scary poor girl!

Was she on the bus that stopped at that corner? I wonder if this was a stalker who knew her schedule. He got there just before the bus and walked in the direction of what I'm assuming is a bus stop.

She fought SO hard! It looks like she did everything she could to get away, and he was determined to abduct her. I wonder if that's why her family felt that it may be someone she knows?

I'd bet that's an EZ Pass on the center dash. It appears to be the right color and size. If they left the city and headed for a toll road hopefully they can find footage at a toll booth.

I do wonder if she does know him. You can see her pause at the corner after she's crossed the street, allowing him time to approach her. I'm thinking maybe he called her name?

His car came from the same direction as the Septa bus that goes through the intersection. Those buses are equipped with external cameras so hopefully it caught the car at some point.

Another thought, I'm wondering if there was more than one person in the car, maybe not visible in the video, because if she kicked out the windows, how would the driver be able to stop her from trying to jump out while driving the car.

Another thought, I'm wondering if there was more than one person in the car, maybe not visible in the video, because if she kicked out the windows, how would the driver be able to stop her from trying to jump out while driving the car.

My stars! Kicking out a car window.... very hard to break for a 125 lb girl. Godspeed!

I'd bet that's an EZ Pass on the center dash. It appears to be the right color and size. If they left the city and headed for a toll road hopefully they can find footage at a toll booth.

I do wonder if she does know him. You can see her pause at the corner after she's crossed the street, allowing him time to approach her. I'm thinking maybe he called her name?

His car came from the same direction as the Septa bus that goes through the intersection. Those buses are equipped with external cameras so hopefully it caught the car at some point.

My first thought was an EZ Pass - now I am considering a car from Virginia. Look at the front license plate and where the inspection sticker is located. Maybe PA tags was put out in the news to throw the perp off, think he is off the radar.

Attachments

• 00H0H_6MynmQmI1M9_600x450.jpg
    00H0H_6MynmQmI1M9_600x450.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 546
Someone willing to go to such lengths to abduct her -- in spite of her fighting, in spite of a possible witness in the other car, in spite of her kicking out the window -- that seems like someone who wants HER specifically, and at all costs. He seems to be driven by either obsession or rage, so strong it overrides his fear of being caught. So I can see why her family thinks the kidnapper may be someone she knows (although he could also have been stalking her without her knowing). This doesn't seem like a crime of easy opportunity. But if she WAS a random victim, then he was very brazen, and determined to the point of frenzy. Either way, I really fear for her life.

I just watched it on my TV. At end of video it says
unkn black male. 5'10. med build 25-30. med complx
dark colored jacket with dark hood poss a hooded SS underneath. dk hat n pants
2000-2002 dark gry metallic 4dr Ford Taurus with unkn PA license. unkn plate on front bumper
rear spoiler. both passenger n rear windows broken out. veh is missing inspection stickers n unkn item in center bottom of front windshield

To me it looks like she leaves the corner because he approaches and then turns and faces him when he gets so close. jmo. I'm wondering how he got her in the back seat and Carlesha kicks out the window but he is able to get in the front seat and drive away?? And then a white car pulls around the corner, I wonder how far down the street that car goes, did that car come up behind them?

When I watch it several times he waited for her. IDK if she got off the bus but I think she did. I saw a guy down the block who heard her yelling, imo bc he came to the corner watching it happen. Then the other car came. (I hope he/she got a plate number) then they back down the street at the same time the guy who heard her first got into a car and drove hopefully around the corner bc the suspects car was leaving.

The family really feels she knows him so I pray she will be found very soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa