GUILTY PA - Christy Ann Mirack, 25, E. Lampeter Twp, 21 Dec 1992 *Arrest*

Friday, Sept. 28th:
*Status Hearing (@ 9am ET) – PA – Christy Ann Mirack (25) (Dec. 21, 1992) – Raymond Charles Rowe aka “DJ Freez” (49/24 @ time of crime) arrested (6/25/18) & charged (6/26/18) with 1 count of murder & charged (7/20/18) with 3 counts of rape, 2 counts of involuntary deviate sexual intercourse & 1 count of burglary. No bail. DA will seek DP (8/6/18).
Used GEDMatch identification from DNA.
Pretrial from 7/9 was continued to 7/26; which he waived on 7/24/18.
7/20/18 Update: DA files 6 more felony charges: 3 counts of rape, 2 counts involuntary deviate sexual intercourse & 1 count of burglary.
7/24/18 Update: Waives his right to a prelim trial (7/26/18), formal arraignment where he will enter a plea will be heard on August 24th.

8/24/18 Update: Next Status hearing on 9/28.
9/21/18 Update: Trial will start 5/7/19 with jury selection.

Wondering why there is no **ARREST** on the title??

Can anyone get into PA court site? Next court date?

TIA! :)

Bumping up for anyone who can get into Lancaster County court site?

TIA! :)

Oh thanks dotr! I can access that one. I'll add it to my "every day look up" list! :)

I was really impressed to read of this woman’s sleuthing skills!! It goes to show that what we all (at least attempt) to do here is not without value!

(Please see post above, if questions!)

No updates on court site? I have his last hearing 9/28. Trial starts 5/7/19.

Just an update - with no update...

Been thru the court site thru 1/4/19 - nothing yet for him.

The trial is scheduled to start on 5/6/2019. Weirdly, the same date is listed on the docket ten times, which isn't something that I've seen before.

Someone at the public defender's office did file an entry of appearance on 1/3/2019, so there might be more activity soon.

Moving words from the victim's brother.

"If not for the grace of modern technology and divine intervention, you probably would have stayed in Lancaster and basked in your fame," the teacher's brother, Vince Mirack, told the defendant during the hearing.

He said the killing, which occurred four days before Christmas, destroyed his family's sense of security and their love of the Christmas holiday. "But most of all you took our Christy," he said.

"I can only hope that the remainder of your life is as painful to you as the last 26 years have been to my family," Vince Mirack said."

I saw in an article that this guy had a Pinterest page that was in use right up to his arrest. Purely out of interest, does anyone know if this is true/have a username? Morbid curiosity I guess.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph
Back