PA PA- Dijone Cameron Redd, 30, father of 6, #MP109940, last seen Erie, 6 September 2023

dotr

Reaction score
March 28 2024
1711660256838.png
''Dijone Redd is missed.
His mother, Stephanie Porter Easterling, said she feels the absence daily as she thinks of the "kindhearted, goofy person" she would joke with and recite scripture with. She said she also sees it in the pain in the eyes of Redd's six children when answers to their father's whereabouts can't come.
It's a difficult thing not knowing where your child is, said Porter Easterling, who admits to chasing down people she sees who resemble the tall young man, and feeling empty when realizing that person is not her son.
"But I'm not going to give up hope because I'm going to keep trusting God. No matter what, he has the last say. But I miss my child," she said.''
#MP109940
Dijone Cameron Redd, Male, Black / African American
Case Photo

MISSING
Date of Last Contact

September 6, 2023
Missing From
Erie, Pennsylvania
Missing Age
30 Years
Current Age
31 Years

Sex
Male
Race / Ethnicity
Black / African American
Height
6'-1" - (73 - inches)
Weight
160 - 170 lbs

Circumstances
Date of Last Contact
September 6, 2023
NamUs Case Created
October 16, 2023
Last Known Location (Map)
County
Erie County
Hair Color
Black
Head Hair Description
--
Body Hair Description
--
Facial Hair Description
--
Left Eye Color
Brown
Right Eye Color
Brown
Eye Description
--

Distinctive Physical Features
Item
Description

Tattoo
Redd has a tattoo on his left forearm depicting four King playing cards. There are also words which read "Don't gamble with your life." On his right forearm is a tattoo of cursive writing, and a star is on the top of his right forearm.

Clothing
No description is available.
  • Facial Case Id​

Facial Case Id
    Uploaded:
    Oct 16, 2023
    --
  • Tattoo​

Tattoo
    Uploaded:
    Oct 16, 2023
    --

His poor Mom -- I can't imagine what agony she is undergoing -- and his children probably still ask when dad is coming home.
He has been missing seven months. Hoping this will end well, but IMO the odds aren't very good. Prayers for all.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
A bit about Erie, PA - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Erie is a city in Pennsylvania, on Lake Erie. Presque Isle State Park, a peninsula with beaches and trails, curves around Presque Isle Bay. Nearby, Waldameer Park & Water World has roller coasters and waterslides. The Erie Maritime Museum traces the history of Lake Erie and is the home port of the US Brig Niagara, an updated 19th-century ship. The Erie Art Museum's art collection features 20th-century works. ― Google
Population: 93,999 (2021)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I live in Erie, and I can honestly say that there is absolutely no local coverage on this case. I only found out about it from NAMUS about 2 weeks after he went missing. It's heartbreaking.

similar name..
  • Dec 27, 2023
That's not just a similar name, but I had to get some court records to verify that. Thanks for finding that! He has numerous criminal records in PA, mostly drug related, but of note is a charge in 2018 for 18 § 5126 §§ A F3 Flight To Avoid Appreh/Trial/Punish . So he's been a fugitive in the past which means it can't be ruled out for this occurrence, it's always a possibility but missing voluntarily and safe it better than other things that could have happened. The one case that's ACTIVE is drug related, though a misdemeanor, with the previous history he may have been looking at jail time again. https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/CaseSearch

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels
Back