PA PA - Downingtown, Wht/HispFem 18-40, 147UFPA, dismembered, in suitcase, Jul'95

Bumping for this poor lady. Just my two cents and it probably has been discussed at length before, but I feel she most likely was killed by someone close to her and was never reported missing. Something else that someone brought up in another thread regarding this Doe - her body being wrapped in multiple layers is also telling; it’s usually a subconscious thing, to keep her warm/comfortable in a morbid way due to familiarity. Minimal alcohol was found in her system plus her estimated time of death is around July 4th. Would it be too far fetched to think that something could have went awry during a July 4th get together?

Last edited:
Is any information about the dentals or clothing available? It may be a stretch but just looking for more info so I can compare her to this missing girl, Mistie Nicole MURRAY.
View attachment 505871

Attachments

• Chesco_Jane_Doe_147ufpa.jpg
    Chesco_Jane_Doe_147ufpa.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 4
Is any information about the dentals or clothing available? It may be a stretch but just looking for more info so I can compare her to this missing girl, Mistie Nicole MURRAY.
View attachment 505871
  • Dentals: Dental imprints available.
  • Clothing: She was found with a light-blue denim shirt with a collar, long sleeves, copper-colored buttons, and light-colored bands across the chest and back, and a denim skirt. Some clothing, bed sheets and a quilt were found in the suitcase.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
somegirlinsf
Back