Deceased/Not Found PA - Elizabeth “Beth” Capaldi, 55, last seen by husband, phone & car left behind, Sellersville, Bucks Co, 10 Oct 2022

What would be the purpose in kidnapping Beth, yet allowing her to collect some personal belongings before heading out? That's not the typical way kidnappers work. A person looking to steal money would simply break in, probably wearing some type of mask or hoodie, and collect the cash and run. Taking a hostage in such a situation would only cause trouble and extra work for a person who is looking for drug money.
Snipped for focused reply. If it were a crazed druggie, they would have grasped available cash, and perhaps had her withdraw more from her ATM. Of course records could confirm or refute this theory. While a self imposed walk away isn't off the table, I think this is foul play, based on what little we know ATM.

Amateur opinion and speculation

Snipped for focused reply. If it were a crazed druggie, they would have grasped available cash, and perhaps had her withdraw more from her ATM. Of course records could confirm or refute this theory. While a self imposed walk away isn't off the table, I think this is foul play, based on what little we know ATM.

Amateur opinion and speculation
I think it’s foul play too.

I do not think any of Beth’s financial cards were used, or attempted to be used. If so, authorities would have released that information, gathering ATM surveillance footage and showing it to the public, while asking for additional sightings, information, and surrounding area surveillance.

Back to the daughter calling the police and not the husband - it's possible he thought she'd walked away due to the missing money and was hesitant to call because of that. Or he was too distraught and she was simply the one who picked up the phone and did the talking.

MOO

It said it was being held at The Borough, in Sellersville.
That missing page has quite a few followers and they aren't afraid to post comments.
Thank you. Glad to hear there is local concern about Beth's disappearance. I hope we will learn that Beth's family members attend. I wonder if representatives of news outlet or LE will be there.

Thank you. Glad to hear there is local concern about Beth's disappearance. I hope we will learn that Beth's family members attend. I wonder if representatives of news outlet or LE will be there.
The Vigil was yesterday, 12/3/2022, and I heard a local Pastor spoke beautifully. It seems to have sparked more people wanting to continue to search local areas, and told to be careful to wear Bright Orange Jackets as it is Hunting Season. I wish them well.

The Vigil was yesterday, 12/3/2022, and I heard a local Pastor spoke beautifully. It seems to have sparked more people wanting to continue to search local areas, and told to be careful to wear Bright Orange Jackets as it is Hunting Season. I wish them well.
Hope LE continues to actively investigate Beth's disappearance. Disappointed that little information has been provided by authorities.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back