Deceased/Not Found PA - Elizabeth “Beth” Capaldi, 55, last seen by husband, phone & car left behind, Sellersville, Bucks Co, 10 Oct 2022

This is a local case for me...although I don't personally know Beth I have a few co-workers who do. Everyone is still trying to hope that she will be found safe but the general consensus is that this isn't going to have a happy ending. There hasn't been a ton of coverage about the case, even in the local news...I feel terrible for her family.

I like what you're saying......excluding her husband's alleged own sighting of her, when was the last time anyone's else saw her.

I also wonder when Beth last had communication from her daughter in the form of a text or something. (Yes, texts etc. can be sent by someone else pretending to be them, but the phones do give ping locations, so there is some benefit....and it's always interesting to know what the last messages said.)

I would like the daughter to step up and say a little bit more.

BTW: Is Beth's husband the daughters' biological father or her step-father?
Biological they have been together more then 25 years

So she is last seen in her marital home and after two days a daughter reports her as missing? Is that correct?
At first I thought the adult daughter lived w/them as in renting ?
Reading further, I think it was just Beth and her husband.

Respectfully -- Was it possible she was seeing someone and left with them ?
So she is ok , but just wanted out of her old life ?
Trying to cover all bases.
M00.

Last edited:

"It's just been my experience that people don't go missing unless they intend to go missing or there was a horrific accident or there was some terrible foul play," said Weintraub​

Very well said by Weintraub.
Covers all possibilities.
Hope she is found safe, but it's been a while !

Most articles mention that her car keys were left behind but this one states house keys as well, which lessens the possibility that Beth might have grabbed her wallet and left with someone to run a quick errand, grab a coffee, or whatever... Yeah, NO. MOO

A few of her personal belongings, including her wallet, were missing from her home, however most of her other belongings, including her cell phone, her keys to the house and to the car and the car itself were left behind, said the district attorney.
bbm
Any activity in her bank accounts/cards ?
I'm assuming not. :(
Have LE gathered any neighbor's camera footage from Ring doorbells, etc. ?

Today is the first I've heard about Beth C.
Has anyone put up 'missing' posters with her photo ?
Did she and her husband vacation anywhere where someone might recognize her pic. ?
Imo.

Does anyone have the link to her FB missing page?

It was posted on the first page of this thread: Log into Facebook

Though I previously was able to see her page using that link, I now get this message when trying to access it:
"This content isn't available right now
When this happens, it's usually because the owner only shared it with a small group of people, changed who can see it or it's been deleted."

It was posted on the first page of this thread: Log into Facebook

Though I previously was able to see her page using that link, I now get this message when trying to access it:
"This content isn't available right now
When this happens, it's usually because the owner only shared it with a small group of people, changed who can see it or it's been deleted."

I'd like to add that content "related" to Beth that was previously out there is no longer.

IMHO, the DA being involved, the DA's previous comments, the reported circumstances surrounding Beth going missing and when and by whom she was reported as missing, apparent changes to social media accounts/contents, etc. seem to be lining up toward a particular direction. We shall see.

Even if she left her old life behind, I'd think she would've contacted her daughter by now ?
M00.

sadly, maybe not... see Robert Hoagland's case...

TLDR: He went missing in 2013 and was just found dead, living under a different name in a different state. There were children. And a wife. Some of us thought we knew what happened... most of us were wrong.

Thanks for sharing! From the article (yay!):

Rumors quickly spread Friday morning that 57-year-old Stephen Capaldi — Elizabeth’s husband — had been taken into custody at the Bucks County Correctional Facility. North Penn Now has independently confirmed that information via a source with knowledge of the investigation.

No charges at this time have been filed. A search of the Unified Judicial System shows no pending charges for Stephen Capaldi, and a representative with District Judge Regina Armitage’s court said they had no information on him.

Investigators typically have 24 hours to file charges once a person is taken into custody, otherwise they must be released.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back