Found Deceased PA - Erin Schweikert, 18, Philadelphia, 27 Sept 2019 *arrest*

I’m thinking this may be part of that gang/human trafficking/Child rapists they just found up today. I started a thread..

JAN 21, 2020
Woman charged with abuse of corpse in case of missing teen found dead in South Philly basement

012120_Maddison_Leidy.2e16d0ba.fill-735x490.png

[...]

Maddison Leidy, 25, lived in the home on the 2100 block of Porter Street where Schweikert's body was found. She is charged with tampering with evidence, conspiracy, abuse of a corpse, and related offenses related to with the discovery of the missing 18-year-old, police said.

The connection between Leidy and Schweikert is unclear at this time. Leidy was arrested on Jan. 17 and is being held in jail in lieu of bail set 10% of $500,000, according to court records. Her preliminary hearing is scheduled for Feb. 5.

[...]

Investigators still believe the case is tied to human trafficking and the investigation is ongoing.

[...]

JAN 22, 2020
Community Rallies To Give Erin Schweikert Proper Burial
[...]

"Erin sadly leaves behind her beautiful daughter, a sister and a mother whom all love her unconditionally," the campaign reads. "So, we as the family and friends of Erin are setting up a fund to help Lisa give her babygirl, a final resting place."

As of Wednesday, more than $18,000 of the $25,000 goal has been raised.

[...]

I’m thinking this may be part of that gang/human trafficking/Child rapists they just found up today. I started a thread..

I think you could be right Linda.

I've read several articles lately stating we are number one in the world now when it comes to human trafficking.

Fgs, why cant we be number one in something positive like education? :(

I'm sorry for mistakenly thinking the teen victim was a male instead of a female.

Both genders are victims in vast numbers of human trafficking. Its heartbreaking how she was thrown away like trash.

Jmho

As stated by Linda7NJ and someone else I am from Filthadelphia aka Killadelphia. At least five generations back. No offense taken. Just never commited a crime. Did have a direct family member murdered inthe 50's.

Anyways if you connect that addy and last name of the "person" charged you'd see some interesting crimes that a person has been charged with. Not the first time a warrant was delivered there. One crime took place in Jersey.

Girard estates that hood was once a big deal for reasons I won't say because ummm well I like living. I jest, but I too go with an overdose. As crazy as it sounds addicts are just as crazy and shifty things abound when ya phone 911.

Beautiful, beautiful Erin was. Her poor family didn't deserve the anguish of waiting and wondering. She didin't deserve to be discarded in a dang trash bin. My prayers are with rhe family.

Big question? Probably not a bright one, but yo folks no narcan? If it was an opiod. Then again could have been something else. Even the weed, and trippy hippy drugs are getting laced with fentanyl.

Above by your sane reporter from Philly. 215, yo. I am seriously kidding. But plugging in that addy with arrested persons name will show ain't no thing. Death of a gorgeous girl in a bin decomposing a huge thing.

My money is on OD.
That's a pretty safe bet. Drugs are generally tied tightly with sex trafficking. What I don't understand is why traffickers don't keep a supply of Narcan on hand and barring that or if it fails to save the girl why they hide the body rather than just putting it on a park bench or sitting in an alley with the paraphernalia or even the river. Websleuths really drives it home how many people fall in the river.

I think you could be right Linda.

I've read several articles lately stating we are number one in the world now when it comes to human trafficking.

Fgs, why cant we be number one in something positive like education? :(

I'm sorry for mistakenly thinking the teen victim was a male instead of a female.

Both genders are victims in vast numbers of human trafficking. Its heartbreaking how she was thrown away like trash.

Jmho
There's no way in the world the United States is first in sex trafficking. We may be first in human trafficking arrests because we have a combination of great personal freedoms with great law enforcement - and lots of widely varied cultural communities. There are plenty of nations on this big earth where what you would call sex trafficking they would call normal. Don't let your interest in crime make you scared to live in the United States. In 95% of this country, 99.99% of the time you are quite safe but you absolutely have the freedom to seek out danger if you choose to. Websleuths does a great objective job of showing us time and time again exactly what these dangers are and it's stone cold easy peasy to avoid them if avoiding danger is your thing.

That's a pretty safe bet. Drugs are generally tied tightly with sex trafficking. What I don't understand is why traffickers don't keep a supply of Narcan on hand and barring that or if it fails to save the girl why they hide the body rather than just putting it on a park bench or sitting in an alley with the paraphernalia or even the river. Websleuths really drives it home how many people fall in the river.

There's no way in the world the United States is first in sex trafficking. We may be first in human trafficking arrests because we have a combination of great personal freedoms with great law enforcement - and lots of widely varied cultural communities. There are plenty of nations on this big earth where what you would call sex trafficking they would call normal. Don't let your interest in crime make you scared to live in the United States. In 95% of this country, 99.99% of the time you are quite safe but you absolutely have the freedom to seek out danger if you choose to. Websleuths does a great objective job of showing us time and time again exactly what these dangers are and it's stone cold easy peasy to avoid them if avoiding danger is your thing.

do we know if it was trafficking? Some users jump 0-100 on guesses like that

do we know if it was trafficking? Some users jump 0-100 on guesses like that

Going by the perp being a 25 year old female, my bet is a drug overdose and she (and potentially others) put Erin in the bin. Erin was only 4 miles from home.

No, people don't usually traffic badly decomposed corpses but we know she was discovered as part of a human trafficking investigation

Body of missing teen found in bin in South Philadelphia amid human trafficking investigation: Sources

But not that her case is trafficking related.

I read it as they were investigating an abandoned home that might have been used for trafficking. But it ended up being a place for drug users to do drugs and found her body in a bin.

She likely got herself into the drug lifestyle and it caught up to her and the other addicts hid her body.

Yes, surely it must be just a coincidence... right?

This child was not trafficked. I say child because she was sooo young.A child with a child.
South philly has it's own way of operating as opposed to kensington. SP is tight. Stay with their own, have a different operation.

IMO she went there to cop. did her shot and sadly overdosed. Dragging a body to a park in SP? Big no,no. People see. Watch and know eachother. They pay mind,Kenzos ain't got a clue and come from all over. You used to see plates as far as texas in kenzo.

IMO the girls .knew eachother Sadly there;s an od. Lord who knows what and who ya have in your house so your not calling the cops. Shiffty addict thinking figures to put the poor girl in a trash bin,

Again the last name has a relative owned home commited some crazy crimes.

Additional Charge of Murder*

Maddison Leidy, 26
Now Accused of: Murder+
Philadelphia County
16 January 2020

Defendant:
Maddison Leidy
Female / Age 26
(Born: 14 April 1994 )

6)) FOX NEWS:
Woman faces more charges in death of teen found in her South Philadelphia home

7)) Google™ Supplements & Updates:
Maddison Leidy - Google Search

8)) Philadelphia Municipal Court:
*https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/DocketSheets/CPReport.ashx?docketNumber=MC-51-CR-0015158-2020&dnh=8gtyG0F7XHH727SF/xYu/A==
&
via: Municipal Court Docket Sheet

9)) Court of Common Pleas:
https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/DocketSheets/CPReport.ashx?docketNumber=CP-51-CR-0002073-2020&dnh=1BJHM7opvRknzxYiwgSuiA==
&
https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/DocketSheets/CourtSummaryReport.ashx?docketNumber=CP-51-CR-0002073-2020&dnh=1BJHM7opvRknzxYiwgSuiA==
&
via: Common Pleas Docket Sheet
[Contribution # 7541
Merged Thread # 480463]

.​

Last edited:
Leidy pleaded guilty and was sentenced to prison in March 2022.
A South Philadelphia woman arrested in connection with the death of a young mother has been sentenced to 10 to 20 years in state prison after pleading guilty in Common Pleas Court.

Maddison Leidy, 27, pleaded guilty to drug delivery resulting in death and abuse of a corpse in the death of Erin Schweikert, 18, who was reported missing in October 2019 and whose badly decomposed body was found in January 2020 stuffed inside a plastic container in the basement of the home where Leidy had been living.

[...]

Judge Scott O'Keefe sentenced her last Thursday
[March 10, 2022].

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members