Found Deceased PA - Erin Schweikert, 18, Philadelphia, 27 Sept 2019 *arrest*

rainynights

Reaction score
Authorities say Erin Schweikert was last spotted around midnight on Sept. 27 near the 2300 block of South Lee Street.

Erin is described as 5 feet tall, 90 pounds with brown eyes and shoulder length brown or auburn hair. She was last known to be wearing a gray hooded sweatshirt and dark pants.

Erin-Schweikert.jpg

Police searching for missing 18-year-old woman from South Philadelphia

Erin-Schweikert.jpg

1)) Police searching for missing 18-year-old woman from South Philadelphia

2-A)) Philly Police Blog | Missing Person – Erin Schweikert – From the 3rd District

2-B)) via: Philly Police Blog | Missing Persons

3)) Philadelphia Municipal Court:
via: Municipal Court Docket Sheet
"No Cases Found"
4)) Magisterial District Judge Court:

4-A)) https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/docketsheets/MDJCourtSummaryReport.ashx?docketNumber=MJ-32253-NT-0000079-2019&dnh=HAxVdmp//wa4k/lt1Vy+iw==

4-B)) https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/docketsheets/MDJReport.ashx?docketNumber=MJ-32253-NT-0000080-2019&dnh=/MWoeT5b/XTI8O/XtS1XaA==

4-C)) via: Magisterial District Judge Docket Sheet

Last edited:
Erin was added to NAMUS: The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
Original

Circumstances
Date of Last Contact September 27, 2019
NamUs Case Created December 6, 2019
Last Known Location Map
Location Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19148
Philadelphia County

Circumstances of Disappearance
The complainant was reported missing by her mother after she did not hear from her daughter for several weeks.

Some more info, the body is still a Jane Doe but they think whoever it was a victim to human trafficking. The article also says the body was found in a plastic bin in the basement. Must’ve been so terrifying... how could someone do that and just continue to live in that house? All five people had to smell it... I want to hear more and get a fuller idea of what happened to that poor girl.

Dismembered body found amid human trafficking investigation in South Philadelphia

*modnote*
Body of missing teen found in bin in South Philadelphia amid human trafficking investigation: Sources

This is what people know so far

September 27th was Erin's last contact with her mother
September 30th Erin was seen on her mothers home security footage coming in the house and then leaving approx 30 mins later.

Erin has not been seen or heard from since.

Police used an arrest warrant to enter the house of Maddison Leidy (same age group as Erin) for different charges and found a partially dismembered body in the basement in a storage bin. Maddison's brother Richie Leidy and his girlfriend Antonia were among the people taken in for questioning. Rumor has it that they used dental records to confirm that the remains are in face that of Erin Schweikert.

Erin's family and friends speculated human trafficking. I think to keep hope she would be found alive. It is known in that neighborhood that Erin frequently used drugs. I think she probably overdosed with the wrong crowd and people panicked.

Let's keep the family of this young woman in our prayers as no one should have to endure this.

Last edited by a moderator:
@PrivateEyes2019

Welcome to WS!
It is not obvious where your information come from as any source link is missing (according to our TOS as MSM or LE information).
If you are somehow connected to the case and have insider information, you may go through our verification process and can hereafter post without source links. Otherwise your posts may be removed.
Please follow the process as explained here
Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters

I hunted this thread down because it clicked that this could be her.

I randomly stopped at a pretzel shop the other day while heading to pick up my car from service, and a missing poster for her was hanging on the wall. I previously saw her poster on the Drexel campus months ago, and I wondered if she was still missing so I googled around for like an hour looking for updates. This body was discovered about six hours later.

Madison Leidy has been named in MSM:

The discovery was made about 4:45 p.m. inside a twin at 2127 Porter St., where deputies had gone to serve an arrest warrant for a Madison Leidy issued in July 2018 in connection with a robbery, Philadelphia Sheriff Rochelle Bilal said in an interview.

Dismembered woman’s body found in South Philly basement

It is stated in the article that the police recieved a tip that a missing 18-year-old was inside the house.

@PrivateEyes2019

Welcome to WS!
It is not obvious where your information come from as any source link is missing (according to our TOS as MSM or LE information).
If you are somehow connected to the case and have insider information, you may go through our verification process and can hereafter post without source links. Otherwise your posts may be removed.
Please follow the process as explained here
Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters

Just added link

Rumor has it that they used dental records to confirm that the remains are in face that of Erin Schweikert.
...Erin's family and friends speculated human trafficking. I think to keep hope she would be found alive. It is known in that neighborhood that Erin frequently used drugs. I think she probably overdosed with the wrong crowd and people panicked.

These are heavy allegations without credible backup.

(Edit to fix html grumble)

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa