Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #5 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this might actually have to go with after effects of his brain injury. Depending on what happened, it could be from medication and/or behavioral changes (eating more? hormone changes?) of the brain injury. I can't emphasize enough that more information about his pre/post ATV-accident behavior is important to know. Even in his earlier photos, he looks different in that he is skinnier and has a different look in his eye.

I agree with the exception of the possibility for identification. This depends on what was done to them before they were buried...

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk Pro

What do you mean encased in cement? Inside the 12 ft grave?

I'm just wondering if he used one in this case since they're having trouble identifying the bodies, when they've only been dead a few days or so. Ugh...I hate to think that, but I get the feeling these poor boys bodies are not in tact. JMO

ETA Dean had several tattoos so I could see that helping them ID his body. It's possible his body didn't have the trauma the others may have had.

I don't think they are having trouble identifying the bodies.

The item removed last night on the flatbed truck was the oil tank and I believe DF was on top of that. The others were below the tank. If I'm correct the backhoe only had a reach of about 12 ft. Yet there has been posts stating they are down around 15 ft. This would have required manual digging on CD's part????

The photos of CD posted on Facebook and you can't confirm the date photos were taken BUT I believe CD was recently on steroids. He has a totally different body type - not saying CD is some muscle man but he looks blown up like guys who use steroids but forget to go to the gym!

Schizophrenia meds will make you gain weight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think this might actually have to go with after effects of his brain injury. Depending on what happened, it could be from medication and/or behavioral changes (eating more? hormone changes?) of the brain injury. I can't emphasize enough that more information about his pre/post ATV-accident behavior is important to know. Even in his earlier photos, he looks different in that he is skinnier and has a different look in his eye.

Also from the possible treatment for schizophrenia.

I am not familiar with these treatments - does anybody here know the most common side effects?

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk Pro

What's Next for Cosmo? :::
Latest Prosecutions should be Added to Link >>>E))

PA - Cosmo DiNardo, 20 - Bucks County

Defendant:
Cosmo DiNardo
White / Male / 20 Years Old
DOB / Date of Birth: 01/21/1997
Bensalem Township, Bucks Cnty is in South-Eastern, PA​

*8)) http://www.fox29.com/news/267567677-story

9)) Useful Timeline:
http://www.fox29.com/news/local-news/267685080-story

10)) Mass vs. Serial vs. Spree Killers:
https://www.bustle.com/articles/115697-the-difference-between-mass-spree-and-serial-killers

Lower Court Docket SheetS:

>>>E))
https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/Docke...rt.ashx?docketNumber=MJ-07301-CR-0000110-2017

F)) https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/DocketSheets/MDJReport.ashx?docketNumber=MJ-07301-CR-0000110-2017:
Currently Confined in Lieu of $5,000,000 Bail.

G))
https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/DocketSheets/MDJReport.ashx?docketNumber=MJ-07101-CR-0000537-2017
(Bail Previously Posted by Antonio A. DiNardo, 46)

H))
https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/DocketSheets/MDJReport.ashx?docketNumber=MJ-07101-CR-0000115-2017

Grades of PA Crimes:
H-1 = Heinous of 1st Degree; H-2
F-1 = Felony of 1st Degree; F-2; F-3
M-1 = Misdemeanor of 1st Degree; M-2; M-3
S = Summary

Some of Our Abbreviations / Jargon / Nomenclature:

<modsnip> = Edited by a Moderator+
302 = In-Voluntary Mental Health Commitment
AD = Antonio DiNardo
ATV = All-Terrain Vehicle
Capital Case = Eligible to issue a Sentence of Death
CD = Cosmo DiNardo - Defendant
CYO = Catholic Youth Organization
DA = District Attorney
DF = Dean Finochairo - Confirmed Deceased*
DOB = Date of Birth
F-3 = Felony of the 3rd Degree
FBI = Federal Bureau of Investigation
IMO = In My Opinion
JP = Jimi Patrick
LE = Law Enforcement
MD = Maryland
Mods = Moderators+
MS = Mark Sturgis
MSM = Main-Stream Media
Presser = Press Conference
TM = Tom Meo
TOS = Terms of Service

Our Salute to LE / Law Enforcement
For Their Rapid Results.

I'm thinking along those lines also, not necessarily concrete.. But maybe some kind of dismemberment or burning. My thoughts are DF helped out with the other three until he wasn't needed anymore, then he was put on top and CD backfilled.

I think burned it was reported by a local tow truck driver and others there was a big Bonfire coming from the property.

The item removed last night on the flatbed truck was the oil tank and I believe DF was on top of that. The others were below the tank. If I'm correct the backhoe only had a reach of about 12 ft. Yet there has been posts stating they are down around 15 ft. This would have required manual digging on CD's part????

DF was under the propane tank

The photos of CD posted on Facebook and you can't confirm the date photos were taken BUT I believe CD was recently on steroids. He has a totally different body type - not saying CD is some muscle man but he looks blown up like guys who use steroids but forget to go to the gym!
I agree! There is a huge difference in his appearance!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I'm wondering if #montcopa is referring to Montgomery County Community College or if that just means a MontCo college, such as Arcadia. I never heard a peep about him getting kicked out of there for any kind of harassment.

If the former, I doubt he went there. Would have made much more sense to go to Bucks County Community College.

'montcopa' is short for Montgomery County, Pennsylvania

if referring to the college, it would be MCCC

Ya Arcadia... and wouldn't he got to community college in BucksCo not MontCo anyway?

You would think. Every BCCC campus is closer to his address(es) than MontCo. Possible that he knew people there/hung out there, though.

I heard only one person mention a chipper on the property. Plausible for a farm but nothing definite

If he did have access to one I hate to say it but he could have easily disposed of those bodies to never be found again. Chipped then toss whatever is left into the river to float away.

Thankfully CD appears to be too dumb to do such and he'll get justice
They only need the smallest fragment to convict. I think that happened in a famous wood chipper case. Also, it might be common these days to get a conviction without a body.

I'm just wondering if he used one in this case since they're having trouble identifying the bodies, when they've only been dead a few days or so. Ugh...I hate to think that, but I get the feeling these poor boys bodies are not in tact. JMO

ETA Dean had several tattoos so I could see that helping them ID his body. It's possible his body didn't have the trauma the others may have had.

In watching overhead I believe it has more to do with the meticulous time consuming work being done preserved document evidence. Not jut the bodies but sifting the soil around them as well for personal items etc that may be thrown into the grave. Clothing etc may contain killer DNA. It's a slow process. Countless 5 gal buckets of sifted soil.

JMO

They only need the smallest fragment to convict. I think that happened in a famous wood chipper case. Also, it might be common these days to get a conviction without a body.

The famous case. I think it was a small piece of fingernail with polish on it.

'montcopa' is short for Montgomery County, Pennsylvania

if referring to the college, it would be MCCC

Agreed, just wondering if the reporter accidentally hashtagged instead of tagged when trying to find MCCC? Guess it's not important either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz