Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #5 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless things have changed drastically in the last couple years, fentanyl is used to cut or counterfeit drugs --- not something people are buying pure. This being the reason for so many unintended deaths related to fentanyl.

Fentanyl is pretty popular in this part of PA at least.

<modsnip> It strikes me as an attempt to avoid first degree murder charges, by claiming he just lost his temper 3 times, instead of planned it and lured them all.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

He agreed to confess and plead guilty to 4 counts of First Degree Murder in exchange for having the DP off the table and has been charged accordingly.

These links all seem to say CD sold quarter pounds of weed. That is A LOT. Far more than one would buy for personal use.

I was curious about his fascination (going back a bit) with what seems like killing more than hunting. (Never mind hunting not really being a traditional ganster pursuit.) He's posting graphic pictures of dead animals, animals being gutted, etc... I saw one post where it was a cat and a microwave with a caption something like 'Lol, dinner tonight'. I wondered if he found that online somewhere, or if it was his cat, and if it was if he actually zapped it for a second. Etc...

I too am fascinated with this. I think the hunting/deep sea fishing is about power for him. Both the powerful feeling he gets from a kill and the power he perceives in the "prestige" of trophy hunting/fishing, IMO. I think that's where the gangster part relates. There's sort of a expression of wealth in it as well, especially the deep sea fishing pictures. He also reviews a taxidermy shop on FB, saying they did his Africa work. If he actually went to Africa, that's a big expensive hunt and a notoriously done by very wealthy people.

Unless things have changed drastically in the last couple years, fentanyl is used to cut or counterfeit drugs --- not something people are buying pure. This being the reason for so many unintended deaths related to fentanyl.

There are lots of people buying fentanyl (and other, even more dangerous, analogs like carfentanil) over the internet and then mixing it with low quality heroin and selling it. People also buy it either pre-diluted or dilute it themselves and use it with nostril spray bottles. It's a whole new world with the internet+drugs, and Philadelphia is a pretty decently sized hub city for drugs.

I was curious about his fascination (going back a bit) with what seems like killing more than hunting. (Never mind hunting not really being a traditional ganster pursuit.) He's posting graphic pictures of dead animals, animals being gutted, etc... I saw one post where it was a cat and a microwave with a caption something like 'Lol, dinner tonight'. I wondered if he found that online somewhere, or if it was his cat, and if it was if he actually zapped it for a second. Etc...

I too am fascinated with this. I think the hunting/deep sea fishing is about power for him. Both the powerful feeling he gets from a kill and the power he perceives in the "prestige" of trophy hunting/fishing, IMO. I think that's where the gangster part relates. There's sort of a expression of wealth in it as well, especially the deep sea fishing pictures. He also reviews a taxidermy shop on FB, saying they did his Africa work. If he actually went to Africa, that's a big expensive hunt and a notoriously done by very wealthy people.

Link?

Reflects his state of mind during those transactions. They probably didn't do anything. He just perceived some nothing gesture as a slight against him. MOO

Paranoid of all four? I thought the dogs found the area where remains were found according to the press conference last night but today news said he told CD told LE where the bodies were. So which is it?

<modsnip>

Hoping tomorrow will clear some things up, as far as whether there is someone else involved. I need to hear it from LE. I've felt that CD had help with this but at the same time there is a possibility he acted alone. I've had mentally ill people in my family( who are now deceased). I've seen them get arrested, come up with wild stories, had them committed to mental hospitals because they were a danger to themselves and to the public. I know it's possible he did this alone and could have been having dilutions. I also know that when someone is in a manic state they are easier to take advantage of. If someone else was involved I wouldn't be surprised if it was someone who used his mental health against him. Someone that knew he wasn't right in the head. This case could go several ways. There are many possibilities when you don't have all the answers.

Bless their souls.

Something is bugging the heck out of me....

If my child is in jail on a $1,000,000 bond it is because of some SERIOUS stuff...not for the theft of a candy bar at 7-11.

If my child got kicked out of school for being confrontational and argumentative....

.....if my child had an ATV accident that left them with some "mental issues"......

......if my child had 30 "contacts with police" in the past 5-6 years......

.....if my child was a POI/suspect in the disappearance of 4 young men......

I don't care how much I love my child, I could not with a clear mind bail them out of jail.

It bothers me that I am questioning the motive of the parents bailing him out as they did; to the tune of $100,000 no less.

Today I sat in the courtroom and watched a mother tenderly stroking her weeping daughter's head, clutching on to her daughter and glaring at a man in the courtroom.

The man is her daughter's accuser. The daughter is his abuser.

The clear evidence presented was that the daughter has been a violent drug addict for ten years, neglecting her kids and violenting attacking her husband, repeatedly, stalking him, harassing him, threatening to beat him with a baseball bat in front of the kids, telling him to die, over and over again, slicing him with a knife, having her children hang around her criminal, drug dealing boyfriend, and when the husband finally gets the courage to try to protect himself and their child by getting a domestic violence restraining order, the mother caresses and "protects" her "innocent" baby as if she hasn't kicked her kid out of the house for being a violent drug addict, over and over, pulled the daughter off her beaten husband, over and over, or watched her daughter holding her grand babies while in a drugged stupor, over and over.

Bailing out their kid, given the high bail amount and what we now know about his long history of odd behavior, mental health issues, being kicked out of school coupled with the disappearance and digging at their property, tells you something about how things might have worked in that family.

Sometimes it's possible to enable your kid to death.

No way he did this alone. Hope he squeals on his accomplices.

Why? Lure them, shoot them, bury with earth moving equipment. Crazier guys than this have murdered before.

Wow they (LE) broke him down. Participator only, No Death Penalty as part of the confession.

Nope. No one has said "participator only."

@@ and here come the remorseful alligator tears. Well, he wasn't sorry when he was gleefully grinning for his first mug shot and he wasn't sorry when he was waving at the camera crews. He was sorry when the first body was found and he knew if he didn't come clean he'd be facing the death penalty. Sorry? Yes he is a sorry piece of wasted humanity.

Agreed. He was thrilled before.

Schizophrenia and psychopathy each have specific behaviors and criteria. I would not say it is impossible because one can have two different physical illnesses at the same time. However once schizophrenia presents it is difficult to stay in complete touch with reality at all times. The manipulation and control psychopaths exhibit would be almost impossible to maintain in the true schizophrenic mind. IMO.

Thanks so much to you and our other professionals explaining how the mind and men tal
illness works. I appreciate the info!!

Confession best be watertight, makes it easier for it to be retracted due any number of reasons if you have any kind of mental illness, just the sort of situation where a top-flight lawyer would earn their money.

Fredrick West, the English Serial killer had a head injury from a motorcycle accident in his late teens and his family said it drastically changed his personality, after this event he became a lot more violent.

I've heard that head injuries are extremely common with serial killers.

At this point, I smell bs. I can't be specific. I'm not sure if it's the attorneys involvement, the quick confession or what. CD is either protecting someone, scared, paranoia has kicked back in, idk but something is off.

He's a murderous nut. That's what's off.

On another note, I keep seeing posts definitively stating LE is looking for an accomplice. Can someone link? Until I see official confirmation of that there is zero to indicate he didn't act alone.

I think he acted totally alone. I also think it's disgusting to blame one of the victims or accuse him.

There is only one guy here who has been repeatedly described as "creepy", "off", "psycho", etc. Only one guy who sent demented texts to women. Only one guy who was kicked out of college for acting creepy and seeming dangerous. Only one who was involuntarily committed and deemed unfit to own firearms. Some of the victims has less than stellar backgrounds. That made them misguided and troubled but not evil or sick. I find it very sad that there could be an inference regarding any one of them.

"DiNardo sold quarter-pound quantities of marijuana for several thousand dollars"

The wording here isn't really specifying each, just total value. QP is likely 900-1200.

There are different grades. Very good medicinal marijuana obtained from a neighboring or close state like Michigan can easily be $50-$75 an eighth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These links all seem to say CD sold quarter pounds of weed. That is A LOT. Far more than one would buy for personal use.

I especially find that amount odd for the group of 4 that were murdered. One drove a 96 Maxima and was a blue collar worker with the other. JTP was a college student working a summer job at a bar. Doesn't seem like your typically bulk weed buying group.

I haven't seen anyone on here write about this. This is wild. (http://www.philly.com/philly/news/pennsylvania/missing-men-bucks-weintraub-20170713.html)

1) Cosmo was placed in a mental hospital and wasn't allowed to have guns.

2) He was found with a shotgun and ammunition in February. Charges were filed.

3) However, there was a paperwork mistake in the filing.The judge dismissed the case against him on May 30.

4) Bensalem PD started the refiling process. This takes some time.

5) The original officer has to be the person present when it's refiled with a judge. She was on vacation.

6) Then she was working graveyard shift, so she couldn't file with a judge.

I wish they did not play" lets make a deal". Death penalty is in order.

Ok...let's run with this. If your kid was missing and everybody on the planet thought this guy did it. But he wouldn't tell you the location of your kid until you took DP off the table. What would you do?
If its my kid....he's sitting in a cellblock for life because I want my kid back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Golden123