Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #6 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think our guy is the one you are all referencing. Yes thats is their house - but I suspect its someone who deleted their twitter earlier in the day.

Well the people Magee Ave are having an interesting night. Half hour ago CD had FB friends matching names attached to that address. Now he doesn't. Idk who the police took, whether it be a guest or resident, and I won't guess at this point.

Still seeing all 5, but it could be cached in my browser perhaps.

IIRC, there was no way to know. The Bridesburg body had a "K" tattoo and some were saying Jimi didn't have tattoos. But unless I missed some reporting, I don't think we have any idea about Jimi's tattoos.

The Bridesburg one? I thought in one of the older threads someone posted an article saying they found an ID not related to the case but I can't find it now. I haven't slept much these past few days trying to keep up so maybe I'm just imagining things haha

I have to say this because I keep thinking it over and over again-

Matt Weintraub, who was not really familiar to me before this case, has done an amazing job of highlighting everyone else in this case but Cosmo Dinardo. Last night before announcing the discovery he took quite a bit of time to talk about the incredible men and women who were working on the site and how they wanted to keep working even though their shifts were over. He talked about the dogs and what an amazing job they did with tracking the location or confirming the location. In the days before that he talked about the families, the pain they were in, his commitment to them to bring their children home. I can't speak to anything else he has done or been apart of but for this case he is nothing short of asset to the community and the boys who had their whole lives ahead of them and their families. He has done a remarkable job and it shouldn't go unnoticed.

I agree he seems to have ensured there was not focus on the perp which I have found endearing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If there was an accomplice, then that lawyer announcing the confession was really giving the game away and alerting him, same with the un-named police source. Why would they do that?

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/p...sses-to-4-bucks-county-killings-20170713.html

From the above article--
"Rumors swirled on social media Thursday, including one that William Riddle, who was arrested last month for beating up another young man at Temple University, had a connection to the killings. Riddle was friends with Finocchiaro, according to their social media accounts. Law enforcement sources say they have no information that the cases are connected, and that the four victims were not witnesses to the Temple assault."

I think we all get so caught up in the story and mystery and intrigue that we sometimes just forget to sit back and look at the facts. Odds were always slim that this case was related to the Temple assault and was based on nothing more than SM rumor and the fact that some of the people were friends.

Unfortunately I think the last thread got caught in that. I am happy to be wrong but I have felt a bit sick at the thought. It appears dean was a massive part of that entire family.

marking spot. I'm gonna need a lot of coffee tomorrow morning.

If there was an accomplice, then that lawyer announcing the confession was really giving the game away and alerting him, same with the un-named police source. Why would they do that?

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

I think to see what people did. They leak stuff all the time then set people up to watch certain people's actions.

I agree - Who's to say he's not the friend he tried to sell car too ?

In Police filing yesterday they referred to friend CD was trying to sell TM car to as "KBM".

Made an account just to post this, but I have several mutual FB friends with Cosmo (I live in New Hope, where this is all occurring) and while his privacy settings have changed in the past few minutes or so I can still see that he is friends with people who are listed as living at that address.

I've been lurking around here sometime and, gee, i need to sleep! i don't even live in usa, but this case is so creepy and the last news are so thrilling! it's almost 2am here and i have a job tomorrow hahahaha

Enviado de meu Lenovo A6020l36 usando Tapatalk

I will just have to wait until tomorrow. Remember them all in your prayers tonight. So much sorrow.

I guess I'm getting old but what does " just dodged a rock" mean? (From deans twitter)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname