Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #6 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he splits his time between two homes, could this be the other?

That page doesn't contain the 'R' in the last name. Check the spelling...

You're right - I couldn't remember why I thought that was the wrong page but you're right it's because it's not the right last name. I stumbled on it, too, which is how I recognized it from that description of the other poster, but realized it was wrong :)

The ambler home is actually in Upper Dublin, and very modest, very close to UD HS

It makes sense to me that it would be UD, I just went with the police blotter identifying it as Ambler. Being from Abington I just chalked it up to "huh I guess the borders of Ambler are wider than I thought. Whatever, just get the zip code right and you end up in the right place"

Yes, I think it's the Ambler residence! If you Google his name and the road listed in that Abington police report, you get a street address for I think his father. That street address in Google streetview looks a lot like the news image of the address they're searching from that tweet.

Here's the Google streetview pic, for comparison:

Screen Shot 2017-07-14 at 11.52.29 AM.png

I'm not comfortable posting the facebook link I found yet. I can't find any solid evidence that it is him, other than a couple of the pics look like him. But...there aren't that many pictures.

EDIT- The FB is deleting posts. Nothing that seemed of importance, but interesting all the same. If this isn't the guy, it could be that he's just now finding all this new publicity to his page :)

I believe the story, but IMO, that probably wasn't his real motivation. I believe that he is just a stone cold psychopath and serial killer who wanted to find people to kill and used the "bad deals" excuse to justify it in his own mind. No one who's a small time dealer but not a psychopath feels so threatened by a 4 oz pot deal that he shoots the buyer(s), burns their bodies and buries them. Not even once, let alone three times. If the deal was for $3m worth of heroin or something, maybe. 4 oz of pot? No way, he was just looking for an excuse to kill people.

The report of Cosmo and his friend and the Wawa guy is really chilling in retrospect since it seems like he was out trolling for victims. if that guy had taken him up on his offer to "do business" or whatever, he might have ended up in the hole, too...

I haven't posted on this case until now, but I have read all posts in every thread. Thank you everyone for supplying such good information. :)

I totally agree with you. I am very reluctant to believe any mental diagnoses especially when someone is of high intelligence and CDs IQ is said to be 158. It wouldn't be the first time nor the last that highly intelligent psychopaths have been able to fool the very best in the mental health field. I haven't seen anyone say CD was hearing voices or was delusional.

Trying to act like a bad *advertiser censored* is not a delusion. Many psychopaths are pathological liars and will say and do anything during the time they are around others they may be trying to snare into their web of lies and deceit. They can and often 'appear' to be whatever they feel the need to be at any given time if they believe it gives them the advantage.

His excuse for killing all of these four young men makes no sense to me. All four stiffed him? Nope, I don't believe that for one nano-second. I don't think any of them stiffed him. Psychopaths always make themselves into being the victim instead of the victims they have victimized. Even now in death he disparages them all. :mad:

I think he lured them there with a premeditated intention of murdering them all.

I haven't seen anywhere where he has been ruled incompetent. Mentally insane is a high threshold to overcome in criminal mass murder cases or any murder case for that matter. The standard for mentally insane by judicial standards is far different than it is in the medical field. Did he know these murders were wrong? It is blatantly obvious he knew these four murders were very wrong and that is why he went to the trouble of burning the bodies of at least some in order to destroy evidence then hiding the remains 12.5 feet under ground.

I think he was a monster and a serial killer wannabee. I wonder if he had ever been known to harm defenseless animals. I think his psychopath traits started much further back than when he received his head injury.

Imo, if this goes to trial he will be evaluated most likely by three different mental health professionals. 1. Doctor picked by the defense. 2. Doctor selected by the DA 3. The presiding judge will appoint another one.

If he chooses to plead guilty of first degree murder in all four he will still be evaluated beforehand. I think he will be ruled competent and I think his defense attorney already knows that.

There are thousands of prisoners in prisons in every state in the union with some type of mental disorder. None of the mental disorders prevented them from being convicted, and sentenced. Many are on death row. Nor did it stop a plea deal from coming to fruition. Either way it goes, he will get LWOP. IMO.

Its sad they had to parlay with this monster in order to locate one of the missing men when they had already found three, but I do understand why they did it this way for the family's sake and all of the time and money that would have to be spent trying to locate one body on 98 acres of land. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if other bodies of other missing people are also possibly found.

My heart breaks for the four young men and for their families. :(

Many locations are deemed Ambler, as Ambler had the only post office at the time, hence the Ambler address...I live in a nearby town, with an address using. A town 5 mikes away!

I agree....the rumor mill has been one step ahead of this investigation....IMO, more to come.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

I don't think it's been one step ahead of the investigation; they were just getting their ducks in a row. CD's deal certainly sped this up. JMO

The Upper Dublin home being investigated is getting way too close too home for me ��

Could we please stop judging the DiNardo family?

At this point, the only thing we know for sure is that CD's mother had him committed using a 302. There is an appearance of wealth, but who knows if it is nothing more than that. I don't recall seeing his parents charged with anything, nor do they seem to have issues with the law in the past.

That does not mean "his parents created a monster", or had ANYTHING to do with this other than the perpetrator is their son and he used their property. It is extremely plausible they had no knowledge of what was going on. This did not happen in the house they live in and the property is not in their backyard.

CD is the age where mental illness in males really rears its ugly head. His family might have been trying to get him help for years for all we know.

Be kind. We never know when things like addiction and mental illness will show up on our own doorsteps!

It makes sense to me that it would be UD, I just went with the police blotter identifying it as Ambler. Being from Abington I just chalked it up to "huh I guess the borders of Ambler are wider than I thought. Whatever, just get the zip code right and you end up in the right place"

Abington's borders are huge too, I work here in Roslyn

With out speculating of alternate scenarios, I still think it's odd that a 20 y/o would so quickly switch over and confess for a "deal" that only removes death penalty. IMO, the 60 to 80 years he's now going to spend in jail are worse than DP. Even if he rolls the dice with going to court and gets sentenced to DP, it's many years and appeals before that happens. Does he seem, with murdering and burying 4 boys, showing no remorse through what we've seen of his texts and even the garage parking lot "I'm sorry", to be the type that all the sudden has compassion enough to do this just so 1 family can have the remains returned to them? I feel like even with the added POI, who doesn't seem too smart to be sticking around the area after almost a week of CD being in and out of custody, there's more to a larger picture.

I'm particularly interested in how the two are connected to each other in this murder. They knew each other, yes, they are friends on social media, yes. But one is very poor, and one is very rich. I cannot imagine why Dinardo would not just help his friend (SK) out instead of committing murders for money. They are a strange duo.

So CD does his crazy gangster wannabe murders to build his cred/feed his ego, then he gets a desperate junkie who knows how to work heavy equipment to help cover it up. If he was purely paranoid he would have killed the accomplice too. I'm sure instead he wanted SK to put word out about how hard he was, that feeds into his constant validation seeking. He was always going to get caught, no question about it. It's all ridiculous and sad, I don't know whether to scream or cry.

What the heck kind of weed was he selling that was thousands of bucks for a quarter pound? The last time I checked, it was like $60 for a quarter.

**** sorry I'm late to the party.
I see many quotes about this so ignore mine*****
$60 for 1/4 OUNCE... IMO
1/4 POUND is 4 ounces.

$60 : 1/4 oz - X : 4 oz

$60 x 4 = $240 (1 oz)
$240 x 4 = $960 (4 oz) ~ 1/4 lb

So somewhere in the ball park of $1000 per transaction.
Unless weed is priced higher in PHILLY

MOO - if my math is even right!

MOO

Interesting that neither ABC nor NBC Philly news channels not mentioning SK name...they say a second person taken into custody

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname