Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #6 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
HLN just covered the story and will carry the news conference

Ahhh, I don't know. I'm the same age as these boys, from the same area and know plenty of kids that do well for themselves, are respectful of others, have jobs, graduating college etc....but they are consistent weed smokers. You'd probably never know, either. They're still good people. There are so, so many people who do drugs and have no drug charges. I definitely agree that he wasn't buying a gun, though. He could legally could get one cheaper and probably easier.

I agree, it's unfortunate that there's some sort of profiling that goes along with someone who smokes weed. -- we're living in a time where it's becoming legalized and as normal as a 21 year old drinking.

Da officially announced

[video=twitter;885915948036767744]https://twitter.com/BucksDa/status/885915948036767744[/video]

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

[h=1]2 men charged with murder in Bucks Co. killings; names released[/h]
2217281_630x354.jpg

http://6abc.com/news/2-men-charged-with-murder-in-bucks-co-killings-/2199000/

Gardener, you are on [emoji91] with the articles! Thank you! It's much appreciated.

The DA said all the men were connected, (though he didn't say necessarily to each other), but Jimi is an outlier. Also, at least two of the men were together, correct? One in the car with CD and the other following. So the narrative about separate drug deals, separate killings makes zero sense, particularly if an accomplice was involved--and note the accomplice has a weapons charge, so he didn't just bring a shovel.

Any info yet on who will be streaming the press conference?

Coming up for air here waving, omg this is my first post on this case I didn't want to post until I read all the threads but it became a losing battle. I started reading when they first went missing and they had separate threads here but it was impossible to keep up until they merged and even then it's been impossible. I probably read about 75% of all the threads now and my head is just spinning!!! I barley had any sleep nor gotten any work done and now I'm just going to wait for the news conference , holy cow!!! Wow wow wow!!! Just wanted you guys to know i painstakingly went through the posts and read through and waited with you all waiting for the midnight news conference when they first announced that they had found remains of Dean I was there with you guys. This is the craziest case ever!

But it doesn't make sense that he would be killed for buying weed, either.
He wasn't killed for buying weed, that was just the lure to get him there (maybe). He was killed because CD is a psychopath.

Sorry, I don't care what a murderer says, JTP was like an alter boy. I refuse to believe he was buying drugs or a gun. He has zero history of drug use and no record, he could have walked into any gun store and purchased one cheaper.
You can't really lump in pot with the rest of the street drugs... I know plenty of successfu/athletic people with no criminal record who also happen to smoke a lot of pot. It doesn't mean anything.

I gotta say it, this DA knows how to manage PR & media. Idk that I I've ever seen one so savvy lol he's been so respectful and in turn the media has too. He has carefully orchestrated this thing, and how he has kept the FBI from standing at that mic to talk it up, I have no clue. He's up for election in the fall, well, I think he's a shoe in. So glad he's kept this abt the victims, the families and proper praise for all LE help right down to the cadets. Fantastic job.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I agree, it's unfortunate that there's some sort of profiling that goes along with someone who smokes weed. -- we're living in a time where it's becoming legalized and as normal as a 21 year old drinking.

Weed is legal in my state, but besides that I really don't see why anyone would bother murdering someone over it--let alone mass murdering over 4 oz bags. A person might snap once over aggravation about a price or something, but four times? And four times over a three-day period when he was also selling the victim's car for $500? Seems like dissociation. Why would SK get involved with obvious nutsoidness? Maybe he was offered some money to assist, but that's also not a snap. That's systematic, planned, organized.

I gotta say it, this DA knows how to manage PR & media. Idk that I I've ever seen one so savvy lol he's been so respectful and in turn the media has too. He has carefully orchestrated this thing, and how he has kept the FBI from standing at that mic to talk it up, I have no clue. He's up for election in the fall, well, I think he's a shoe in. So glad he's kept this abt the victims, the families and proper praise for all LE help right down to the cadets. Fantastic job.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Election year, LOL.

There was a news article posted in thread 5 that quoted one of his friends saying that Cosmo used to say he had killed before and not been caught, but that no one believed him
LE should use prior statements to get a warrant and do a grid by grid search of the property.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff