Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #7 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
There does seem to be a link between pot smoking and man *advertiser censored* - see this article from CNN [video]http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/05/health/youn-pot-moobs/index.html[/video]

They are also caused by some anti-depressants used by children (as well documented in studies of Risperdal), which is probably more likely.

My nephew's breast was definitely enlarged due to his daily consumption at the time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I seriously don't know how to do that and can somebody tell me how to save your place from where you leave off ? I really would appreciate that.. thank you

"Flag" your post by selecting the red triangle in the lower left corner. You can ask there if it is ok to post.

As for finding your place, I use "View First Unread" option when returning.

Good luck and welcome to WS's.

One can flag a comment by hitting the little black exclamation point in the red triangle in the lower left hand corner of the comment

Am I allowed to post it if I just show him & no names?

No. Don't post it. We can't post pictures from random fb pages or pages of friends and family. It has to be on the fb of one of the deceased, one of the arrested men OR on an official news page or law enforcement page. Send it to the local media and see if they pick it up. If the press publishes it, we can post and talk about it here.

(ETA: I'm not a mod and this is just my interpretation of the rules here so good idea to get the final say from the mods)

I just saw the picture someone posted on a Facebook site of CD all bloodied and battered and it's not the one with the short hair and glasses that has been out there he's in camo and it says he was jumped. People are saying it looks staged and nobody saying the date but it's really disturbing.

If you are allowed to link to the specific Facebook page then you can link the image but only if the Facebook group is permitted to be linked here, otherwise no. PM a Mod and they will happily clarify.

Meh worst thing that can happen is they delete your post. I see the picture on SM that you're talking about.

I don't see the triangle on my phone maybe it is on my computer. It is on a Facebook page open to the public. It's dedicated to finding out more information or sharing information on the two animals who did this crime

I don't see the triangle on my phone maybe it is on my computer. It is on a Facebook page open to the public. It's dedicated to finding out more information or sharing information on the two animals who did this crime

I must go on my computer and check and see if I see a triangle I don't know what I missing on my cell phone but it's not there. Thank you for the information though. Anyone who wants to check out the Facebook picture it is on a public page.

I am beginning to form a picture of SK...really wish I knew where he went to school. We know that he worked as a dishwasher on Tabor Ave. at a retirement home. http://www.philly.com/philly/news/c...s-missing-dinardo-troubled-path-20170714.html
He apparently moved residences regularly between NE Philly and Ambler/Upper Dublin, based on his dockets. Also based on his dockets, he has been locked up due to inability to make bail and has either pled guilty to charges without an attorney or made use of a public defender. The judge in the current case actually had to admonish him to find a lawyer. He certainly doesn't read as the type of privileged suburban kid that CD does, and my spidey senses are tingling around the idea that he might have a lowish IQ, possibly special ed? IMO, he was seen by CD as a loyal, gullible, feckless accomplice, which is why CD reached out to him as opposed to other potential friends who might have assisted him/bore witness to his **** cred. Does anyone have any more info about him to firm up or change this picture I am forming in my mind of this kid?

I'm not making fun of anyone's physical appearance. I am asking from a medical point of view. Would certain drugs cause breast enlargement? And if so, I wonder if CD has been taking them? Or maybe it's the angle of the view, since a helicopter caught it, and I'm not use to seeing photos from that angle. Does any street drug cause it?

Yes. Dependent on the drugs or mixture of drugs he's taking to deal with the schizophrenia, they can cause gynecomastia. I don't know what they've prescribed for him, but the mainstay drug of choice is Thorazine and gynoecomastia is a common side effect, as well as weight gain.

That was me ;) Hoping the media pick it up

Good!! Any idea when it was taken I don't see a date. And I'm not making fun of anyone I'm telling you only from my own experience. My nephew had one breast enlarged he's 6 foot two and very skinny and it was prominent he felt extremely uncomfortable at the beach or taking his shirt off. My sister took him to the Doctor Who sent them to an Endocrinologist.. he wasn't on any other medication other than smoking marijuana on a daily basis. That was the cause of his problem

He told people that he had killed before, although that could have just been bravado. However, knowing full well TM had been killed by him, he played it off like he was just avoiding probation or something stupid like that. He played dumb about it. I don't think he would necessarily tell until he was properly motivated to do so. JMO

You know, this post made me flash on something. In the press interview they had with EB, he mentioned that for some time CD had been going around telling people he'd killed someone over $800. Isn't it kind of strange that CD did end up killing JP over what he claimed was $800?

It is not allowed under Websleuths social media rules and asexplained by Gardener1850 upthread.

From The Rules: Social Media – Facebook, Twitter, etc

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?291123-Social-Media-Facebook-Twitter-etc

Part of which states:

Not Allowed

Social media pages that fall in the following categories are OFFLIMITS.

Family members of either a victim or a suspect
Friends of either a victim or a suspect
Most any other individual

Don't link to these pages, nor make reference to information you find on them.

Any exception must first be approved by an administrator. You can contact anadministrator via private message, or send an email to websleuthscomments@gmail.com

EXAMPLE: If a suspect has been arrested for a crime relevant to the discussiontopic, and you want to post a Facebook screencap from his/her personal page,you must first obtain approval from administration.

I would say that his change of appearance is due to corticosteroids from his brain injury. They often cause fat to be pushed to the upper body and sometimes cause "moonface".

I agree, his face and physique have changed noticeably, becoming much fatter, and it's possible steroid use, prescription or illegal, might be a cause. I don't think doctors like to prescribe it for long term use, especially in a young man, so he might have been taking it himself. Apparently steroids can also cause mental/emotional instability, tho not to say it would be a cause of this kind of violence, but might exacerbate mental health problems. They'd know in the prison, there's usually withdrawl symptoms.

Just my opinion, an interesting idea.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

It is not allowed under Websleuths social media rules and asexplained by Gardener1850 upthread.

From The Rules: Social Media – Facebook, Twitter, etc

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?291123-Social-Media-Facebook-Twitter-etc

Part of which states:

Not Allowed

Social media pages that fall in the following categories are OFFLIMITS.

Family members of either a victim or a suspect
Friends of either a victim or a suspect
Most any other individual

Don't link to these pages, nor make reference to information you find on them.

Any exception must first be approved by an administrator. You can contact anadministrator via private message, or send an email to websleuthscomments@gmail.com

EXAMPLE: If a suspect has been arrested for a crime relevant to the discussiontopic, and you want to post a Facebook screencap from his/her personal page,you must first obtain approval from administration.

Thank you...

I agree, his face and physique have changed noticeably, becoming much fatter, and it's possible steroid use, prescription or illegal, might be a cause. I don't think doctors like to prescribe it for long term use, especially in a young man, so he might have been taking it himself. Apparently steroids can also cause mental/emotional instability, tho not to say it would be a cause of this kind of violence, but might exacerbate mental health problems. They'd know in the prison, there's usually withdrawl symptoms.

Everything I have read involving his actual friends texts and screenshots of messages that he sent them several times he quotes $800 over the course of weeks as being an amount for something either being I believe he would give his number out to people to have someone killed the amount of cocaine etc. everything is $800. I don't get the $800 thing is that the only number he has that he can remember it's extremely strange but so is he and I'm probably thinking too much about this but it's just beyond odd as well

Here's an earlier article about CD trying to sell the car to a friend.

Dinardo is charged with stealing a 1996 Nissan Maxima belonging to Thomas Meo of Plumstead Township. Meo, 21, (bottom photo) has been missing since Friday.

The following day, District Attorney Matthew Weintraub told reporters, "we allege that Cosmo Dinardo attempted to sell Meo’s vehicle for $500 to a friend whose identity we know but are protecting in the court documents for potential safety."

The vehicle was found at 4 a.m. Sunday by police on a Solebury Township property along Aquetong Road that is owned by Dinardo's parents. The title was found inside the car, unsigned by Meo.

~snip

https://bucks.crimewatchpa.com/da/2...accused-stealing-trying-sell-missing-mans-car

Interesting because I read somewhere that the guy he tried to sell it to was an undercover FBI agent....so it would make sense they won't reveal his name. Someone mentioned that if CD pulled a gun on him it would have been lights out for CD.

And definitely drugs that people with major brain trauma or schizophrenia or certain mental illnesses caused extreme weight gain as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member