Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #7 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
More remains talk is here. Maybe I misunderstood?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jul/13/pennsylvania-missing-men-body-found

On Thursday, police were back at the farm, digging in the dust and the 90F-plus heat, using plywood to shore up the deep, tent-covered trench. For days, TV news helicopters have trained their cameras on the excavation, creating an unsettling racket but allowing the public to follow the forensic work from their computers. On one day, viewers could watch investigators haul up buckets of dirt and sift it through hand-held screens in what looked like an archaeological dig.

"They’re tenderly, painstakingly, reverentially recovering the remains of people they do not even know,” Weintraub said."

I'm sure they were there Thursday still. Are they still there today?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jul/13/pennsylvania-missing-men-body-found

On Thursday, police were back at the farm, digging in the dust and the 90F-plus heat, using plywood to shore up the deep, tent-covered trench. For days, TV news helicopters have trained their cameras on the excavation, creating an unsettling racket but allowing the public to follow the forensic work from their computers. On one day, viewers could watch investigators haul up buckets of dirt and sift it through hand-held screens in what looked like an archaeological dig.

"They’re tenderly, painstakingly, reverentially recovering the remains of people they do not even know,” Weintraub said."

Weintraub here was stating how appreciative he was of all the LE working through these conditions for "people they (LE) don't know" meaning the four young men, not that there are additional remains in the ground that they don't know about.

I'm not making fun of anyone's physical appearance. I am asking from a medical point of view. Would certain drugs cause breast enlargement? And if so, I wonder if CD has been taking them? Or maybe it's the angle of the view, since a helicopter caught it, and I'm not use to seeing photos from that angle. Does any street drug cause it?

I haven't read one thing indicating that there are more remains on the farm even suspected.

I've been following this case for the last week and sorry if this has been bought up but will we ever know if cell phone records were used to verify the time line CD confessed?

I've only heard about TM's girlfriend saying he stopped texting the Friday July 7 but did they look at all the victims last text or SM activity to see if this all lines up? I know they seized CD's parents cell phones and I'd be curious to see what CD and SK's cell records revealed

Smile, you're on candid camera. An oldie, but it still blows my mind the way he thinks this is all so casual and humorous. It's as if he doesn't grasp the gravity of what he has done, or just doesn't care, or that life in prison is until the end of HIS life.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4691560/Man-arrested-four-missing-men-heir-fortune.html

attachment.php

I may be wrong, and I will try to go back and find the feed from this moment.

I watched this as it happened, and I think this is one of those moments frozen in time that doesn't accurately depict what happened. He certainly did look up at the helicopter, but live it looked more like he was just squinting, not grinning. He looked up maybe one second, and had just gotten out of a dark van. He was not nefariously grinning for the camera.

This still shot reminds me of this famous picture of Aileen Wuornos, often posted with captions making it sound as if this is a threatening gesture of some sort, when in reality she was just pushing her hair back.

Aileen_Wuornos_crimefeed.png

ETA - Video of him being taken to jail in this link.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...Bucks-County-Jail_Philadelphia-434140073.html

Sorry folks! I just don't buy their story. 3 bad drug deals in 2-3 days?! And if CD is crazy why didn't he go after his mother who 302 him for mental health evaluation? Ive worked as a correctional officer for county and state for a lot of years and been around a lot of wild criminals BUT this, if true, takes the cake. This was not a random "my next three weed customers are gonna get killed" scenario. The victims chosen and the sequence of actions taken by CD were calculated and personal - some type of revenge or to keep someone quiet.

My first post...i agree completely! Something just doesn't add up. Those four were targeted for a specific reason. This is not random!

I'm not making fun of anyone's physical appearance. I am asking from a medical point of view. Would certain drugs cause breast enlargement? And if so, I wonder if CD has been taking them? Or maybe it's the angle of the view, since a helicopter caught it, and I'm not use to seeing photos from that angle. Does any street drug cause it?

I would say that his change of appearance is due to corticosteroids from his brain injury. They often cause fat to be pushed to the upper body and sometimes cause "moonface".

This was in regards to them still trying to recover 3 of the other boys. They recovered and identified Dean first. As of the press conference yesterday, per the DA, there was no other talk of other remains other than the 4 boys that were missing.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I've been following this case for the last week and sorry if this has been bought up but will we ever know if cell phone records were used to verify the time line CD confessed?

I've only heard about TM's girlfriend saying he stopped texting the Friday July 7 but did they look at all the victims last text or SM activity to see if this all lines up? I know they seized CD's parents cell phones and I'd be curious to see what CD and SK's cell records revealed

In the affidavit, they mentioned license plate readers.

I may be wrong, and I will try to go back and find the feed from this moment.

I watched this as it happened, and I think this is one of those moments frozen in time that doesn't accurately depict what happened. He certainly did look up at the helicopter, but live it looked more like he was just squinting, not grinning. He looked up maybe one second, and had just gotten out of a dark van. He was not nefariously grinning for the camera.

This still shot reminds me of this famous picture of Aileen Wuornos, often posted with captions making it sound as if this is a threatening gesture of some sort, when in reality she was just pushing her hair back.

View attachment 120018

ETA - Video of him being taken to jail in this link.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...Bucks-County-Jail_Philadelphia-434140073.html

You may be right, but remember, in his first booking photo, he had a big grin. Not so much in the next one, when he knew where they'd been digging.

Thank you for all of the info sleuths. You guys are a kind and caring group. Insightful!

According to MedlinePlus:

https://medlineplus.gov/ency/article/003165.htm

>>>snip

...Breast enlargement is usually caused by an imbalance of estrogen (female hormone) and testosterone (male hormone). Males have both types of hormones in their body. Changes in the levels of these hormones, or in how the body uses or responds to these hormones, can cause enlarged breasts in males...

and

...Some medicines and treatments that can cause breast growth in men include:

(I snipped the long list)

Heartburn and ulcer medicines, such as cimetidine (Tagamet) or proton pump inhibitors
Anti-anxiety medicines, such as diazepam (Valium)
Tricyclic antidepressants such as amitriptyline (Elavil)
Opioids

and

...Using certain substances can cause breast enlargement:

Alcohol
Amphetamines
Heroin
Marijuana
Methadone

also,

...For swollen breasts that are tender,

Stop taking all recreational drugs, such as marijuana
Stop taking all nutritional supplements or any drugs you are taking for bodybuilding

(article continues at link)

<<<snip

Thanks for the interesting question. Who knew??

Still working on getting caught up, so i apologize if the deep web connection was addressed, but I thought I read somewhere early on where CD stated he was connected to the dark web site Alphabay. If so, is timing that this site shut down after "mysteriously going dark for a number of days"
http://www.ibtimes.com/alphabay-mar...ine-after-raids-founder-kills-himself-2565910

I recall reading about a big dealer (fentanyl) that was arrested in early July and it mentioned the dark web site.

Marijuana needs to be legalized and controlled. The black market attracts violent *******s like DiNardo and if Marijuana were easily attainable these four might be alive today.

Okay. I think pot should be decriminalized for many, many reasons that I won't get into here but people get killed for cell phones, sneakers, cars and jackets all of which are legal and easily attainable. Legalizing pot won't stop the criminally insane from finding a reason to kill.

My friend was knocked to the ground by a mugger at the doorway to a donut shop at 7:30am for her cell phone and $30 in cash. She broke her hip, needed replacement surgery and spent 3 months in rehab. She will limp for the rest of her life and experiences constant pain. He was caught and went to jail.

Another friend was shot in the parking lot of a family restaurant at 6pm, nearly bleed to death there, lost the use of her leg and is permanently handicapped as a result, lives in constant pain and will never fully recover. Nothing was taken. He and his 'partner' killed another woman - nothing taken, were arrested, convicted and will spend the rest of their lives in prison.

Another friend was murdered because his GF returned to him after a brief fling with another and the rejected suitor decided to travel 200 miles to track him down and kill him.

Another friend was murdered because the perp wanted to legally obtain a shotgun from him in a private sale, but didn't have the money to purchase it, so rather than wait until he had the funds, he snuck into my friends home late at night, shot my friend in his head as he slept and stole the shotgun. He is doing life.

We presently have had a slew of attacks on pedestrians who get smacked in the back of the head with a fist closed around a bike lock, get beaten to near death over a nearly empty wallet and a cell phone for which they will get $10 for on the black market.

There is no end to the 'excuses' for criminal behavior.

Yes, if pot were legally available in PA perhaps these young men would have used legal means to obtain it and would be alive but let's remember, they were buying from a friend not some stranger in a dark alley.

Just a snippet:

Medications Known to Cause Gynecomastia:

Antipsychotics
Typical or First Generation
Chlorpromazine (Thorazine)
Fluphenazine (Prolixin)
Haloperidol (Haldol)
Perphenazine (Trilafon)
Thioridazine (Mellaril)
Trifluoperazine (Stelazine)
https://www.ebmconsult.com/articles...ia-breast-enlargement-and-tenderness-in-males

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong