Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #7 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two questions, any idea if that's in a floodplain area? It does, with the small picture, have the appearance of being repeatedly eroded which would lead me to believe it might not be a dump of concrete/stone rubble but erosion due to repeated flooding of that area. And secondly, the police said JP was found on a mountain, is it possible that he was to the slight north of that spot on the 400ft elevation section?

BBM - It's possible. I'm still waiting for some visual aid to help nail down the exact location, because I'm never 100% happy until I can do that.

Two questions, any idea if that's in a floodplain area? It does, with the small picture, have the appearance of being repeatedly eroded which would lead me to believe it might not be a dump of concrete/stone rubble but erosion due to repeated flooding of that area. And secondly, the police said JP was found on a mountain, is it possible that he was to the slight north of that spot on the 400ft elevation section?
CD stated he used the backhoe to bury JP, so I'm thinking it has to be an area that would be accessible to a large piece of equipment. That area to the north of the field looks heavily wooded, so not sure he would be able to get to it?

If you look at the site with the topography turned on, that area itself is the elevated portion, so all flooding and debris would have washed the opposite direction.
View attachment 120077

I'd have to really look at it, but it is possible it's a basin, that drains into the lower field and water could flow into that direction from both sides. I'm looking at the vegetative growth between the pics and it's hard to tell. Although flooding from top to bottoms would have shown more disturbance on the sides of the basin. Unlikely to have one side disturbed and the other side not. The original image shows signs of repeated water erosion, but it's older, like thousands of years of erosion. I wondered if it was a floodplain area, like a hundred year floodplain area and perhaps they had had some recent erosion, but you're right, if that happened you'd expect to see the same situation on both sides of teh basin area. Hmm...I'm thinking you may be on to something. Thanks for the topo pic, it helps really lay it all out.

Many of the MSM cite it, not all say unconfirmed. In an earlier post someone here that knows his girlfriend said he really changed after the accident and got very depressed so she finally broke up with him as she couldn't help him. Here the AP mentions it:
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/human-remains-found-search-missing-men-victim-idd-48605943

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This article says it happened a year ago. Can you find the article that interviewed his ex girlfriend?

New here after lurking several cases for a while. This one as a whole I think will take a while to get to the answers. IMO I don't think the mental illness in the end will play a role to downplay what happened. Very sad and tragic. Obvious intentions I believe. Hopefully that is within the rules playing it safe.

Hello all,

My first post here, I have been following this unfortunate case through the site and also various msm.

I can provide insight on the dated image of the shoes. When selling shoes to another individual it can be common for the buyer to request tagged photos to verify that the seller has the shoes in hand and can ship within a timely manner. Personally I have done this through Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and eBay.

Hope this helps a little

Welcome cupcakex13 and slorolla :)

:welcome5:

This is the area where Jimi was found. I attached the imagery from the most recent available (2016), and the past.

In 2002, the area was clear.
In 2004, you can see what I believe would be a dirt pile itself at the end of the "road" from the clearing itself.
In 2005, I believe the DiNardo family took ownership of that property.
In 2008, you can clearly see the beginning of land disturbances...

Again, this could merely be from construction activities, dumping concrete, gravel, but this area stood out immediately to me from the beginning, and now that we know Jimi's body was buried there, I would insist on each of those gravel piles being investigated.

View attachment 120062View attachment 120063View attachment 120064View attachment 120065View attachment 120066

This post is fantastic!

I hope you have sent these pics to LE!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I, too, found this image a little odd. It is sort of like the photos hunters take with their kills. Often the kill will be photographed with the rifle used and sent to the manufacturer and it will have the hunter's name and date and location of the kill. Here, we have used sneakers, a rifle bullet and a shotgun shell with his name and date.

I know he is as odd as a 3 headed squirrel but this photo makes me think that someone 'disappeared' in February on or right before the 5th.

Anyone?

Another great post! I hope you will send this pic and your theory to LE!!!

"Eric Beitz, 20, of Bensalem, said Wednesday that he and his friends had hung out often in recent weeks with Cosmo DiNardo, and said DiNardo came off as agreeable on the surface but routinely sold firearms, spoke about killing people, and seemed to have “ulterior motives.”

“I can tell you on multiple different occasions, on multiple different accounts, from multiple different people, including myself – Cosmo has spoken about weird things like killing people and having people killed,” Beitz said. “Everybody you talk to about this guy, you hear he’s mentally unstable.”"

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/p...-having-people-killed-20170712.html?mobi=true

Agreed if he's killed in weed transactions, maybe he's killed in shoes and gun transactions as well.

Has the ATV accident actually been verified by anyone in CD's family or LE?

Could have been the cover story the family used after CD got jumped and beaten by unknown actors.

Maybe the 4 deceased boys had something to do with that and CD recently found out about it....CD said in his confession that he felt " threatened " by them.

Could be a revenge killing for an actual betrayal or a perceived betrayal ( schizo paranoia )

RSBM

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

How Fake News Is Making The #Missing4 Tragedy More Confusing

An extremely false and misleading article allegedly linking the father of DiNardo to a human trafficking investigation can be confirmed as false

According to data from Facebook, the false report from BreakingNews247.com, a website where anyone can write an article to “prank your friends,” had received 25,682 likes, shares and comments by Sunday morning.

Here is how you can tell if something is fake new:

If you see a big breaking news story go to news.google.com and type in the headline, if nothing shows up in Google news or any other big news organization then it is fake.

You can also go to the local news networks and see if anyone else is reporting the big breaking news story. If they are not it is fake news.

Please be very careful and remember if you see a story that begins with http://www.breakingnews247.net/ it is fake news.

Here are the Websleuths rules if you need a refresher http://www.websleuths.com/forums/misc.php?do=showrules

Thank you,
Tricia

Think this needs another bump..

Just putting this down as a timeline for myself.
Aug 2015- CD enters Arcadia Univerisity. https://www.arcadia.edu/news/2015/08/class-2019-ready-begin-journey
Sometime in 2016 (possibly January?)- CD banned from Arcadia (DiNardo attended Arcadia University for just one semester in the fall of 2015, said Dan Diprinzio, a spokesman for the university. Persona non grata, letter sent to parents) http://www.philly.com/philly/news/pennsylvania/missing-men-bucks-weintraub-20170713.html
Jan 2016-Feb 2017- CD was committed and diagnosed with shizophrenia
Feb 2017- gun charge/mental health violation https://twitter.com/LehighCourts/st.../cosmo-dinardo-bensalem-bucks-county-missing/

any ideas on when his family had him committed? I know there was some post about him saying something about getting good food while in the hospital.

Maybe there was no ATV accident. Maybe he got the **** bet out of him by someone he tried to rip off or even killed. Was the mental institution before or after the 'accident'?

<modsnip>makes me laugh bragging about how he 'played' the psychiatrists at the hospital. Yeah, you played them alright ***hat. They are enjoying their comfy lives and having dinner with their families and friends in fancy restaurants while you and Cuz are in cages eating baloney and white bread sandwiches, looking forward to a long future of being raped and beat to pulp until you die. They WILL knock out all your teeth for obvious reasons. You won! Played well, "Playa". So Dumb. So incredibly Dumb!
You make me laugh...thanks for this!! :)

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

Could have been the cover story the family used after CD got jumped and beaten by unknown actors.

Maybe the 4 deceased boys had something to do with that and CD recently found out about it....CD said in his confession that he felt " threatened " by them.

Could be a revenge killing for an actual betrayal or a perceived betrayal ( schizo paranoia )

I've wondered the same thing about the accident. I know teens don't always use good judgement, but for all of them to apparently go with him if they had something to do with the incident it just doesn't seem likely, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Milkyjoe