Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #7 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO the DP deal was put in place to get the confession in order to get CD behind bars for good, find out who else was involved and to find JPs body. They probably have their own theory on what happened, and are piecing together all the evidence, most of which we have no clue about, to solidify a conviction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This^

I agree. I also think the "amount" of weed was probably a stretch. I highly doubt JTP planned on buying $8000 worth of weed. My guess if weed really was involved it was probably a small recreational amount that he never planned to sell them.

BBM, Unless he was planning on distributing the weed to make some extra money? A dealer will buy quantity to distribute smaller amounts to customers. Even $800 worth is a fair bit of weed just for personal use. If that story is in fact true?

How soon will this go to trial?

BBM, Unless he was planning on distributing the weed to make some extra money? A dealer will buy quantity to distribute smaller amounts to customers. Even $800 worth is a fair bit of weed just for personal use. If that story is in fact true?

Yes. I agree. $800 worth is much more believable.

Yes could be gang related, or drug related. I grew up in South Philly.

Or honestly doesn't have to be related to anything either, Philly is just a violent place.

Wonder why they would of got into the vehicle with CD otherwise though if it wasn't to get weed?
There is a screenshot somewhere (sorry I can't remember what site I seen it on) where CD was telling someone he needed to sell some sneakers for get this... $1,000 he supposedly needed the money. So maybe he was in code talking about what the deal was. I will search again to see if I can find this ss. moo

How soon will this go to trial?

If it does go to Trial my guess is between 2-3 years. I guess it depends on if there are any plea deals and if the plea deals are accepted? If that happens there won't be a Trial.

This is a good article for our members.
[video=twitter;886641333238198272]https://twitter.com/newtownpanow/status/886641333238198272[/video]

Or honestly doesn't have to be related to anything either, Philly is just a violent place.

Philly, as like any major city, has good pockets, great pockets, and bad pockets. Philadelphia by name encompasses a very large area. My aunt lives in NE section of Philadelphia; literal 5 minute drive to Bucks County. If she gets on the highway and drives South for 30 minutes at 60mph, she's still in Philadelphia. But yes, there's parts of Philadelphia I might not drive through during the day. There's also parts that have million dollar houses.

These murders happened in Bucks County, which has varying classes of ppl throughout it. Bensalem, which I believe may be the largest town in the county, has parts that are middle/low, middle, and upper/middle. You can rent an apartment for $1100, buy a townhouse (row home) for $400k, or a single family for $700k and all the prices in between. Solebury, where the bodies were found, is more affluent upper/middle and above.

Pulling a story from Philadelphia and wondering if it were linked through natural assumption would be equivalent to a crime being committed on 100th St and wondering if it were related a similar crime on 1st St (analogy).

I think these murders have brought hardship to so many things outside of just the crimes. Families, friends, towns, communities, and businesses. I'm sure I'm more sensitive to these things being from Bucks - knowing ppl that knew both victims and perpetrator.

I also think, and I am very guilty of this, is that with the shocking nature and randomness of these crimes we want to possibly believe there's a bigger picture. So we want to find the links and almost grasp at the tiniest thing because there has to be an explanation.

A letter from JPs grandparents....

[video=twitter;886787852981424128]https://twitter.com/bucksda/status/886787852981424128[/video]

Philly, as like any major city, has good pockets, great pockets, and bad pockets. Philadelphia by name encompasses a very large area. My aunt lives in NE section of Philadelphia; literal 5 minute drive to Bucks County. If she gets on the highway and drives South for 30 minutes at 60mph, she's still in Philadelphia. But yes, there's parts of Philadelphia I might not drive through during the day. There's also parts that have million dollar houses.

These murders happened in Bucks County, which has varying classes of ppl throughout it. Bensalem, which I believe may be the largest town in the county, has parts that are middle/low, middle, and upper/middle. You can rent an apartment for $1100, buy a townhouse (row home) for $400k, or a single family for $700k and all the prices in between. Solebury, where the bodies were found, is more affluent upper/middle and above.

Pulling a story from Philadelphia and wondering if it were linked through natural assumption would be equivalent to a crime being committed on 100th St and wondering if it were related a similar crime on 1st St (analogy).

I think these murders have brought hardship to so many things outside of just the crimes. Families, friends, towns, communities, and businesses. I'm sure I'm more sensitive to these things being from Bucks - knowing ppl that knew both victims and perpetrator.

I also think, and I am very guilty of this, is that with the shocking nature and randomness of these crimes we want to possibly believe there's a bigger picture. So we want to find the links and almost grasp at the tiniest thing because there has to be an explanation.

Yeah, I've lived close to Philly my entire life, had family that lived there, spent lots of time there as well. Was just talking big picture in terms of gun violence per capita.

Your last point is what I feel like is making this such a bigger deal than it (maybe) is. I created an account on this site because of this case. I have that feeling that there *has* to be more, especially since something like this has never happened in this area (I grew up & still spend lots of time a few towns away from Solebury). But as time passes, I'm beginning to think that there isn't more. That this was just some psychopath that happened to be from this area.

Now, I've heard whispers from people that know people that know people etc etc but it's all just hearsay and rumors at this point, and I'm not really ready to believe any of it just yet.

Yes. I agree. $800 worth is much more believable.
Yeah I bet it was $800 and Cosmo is probably just saying $8,000 to sound like he was some big shot dealer and also to further his story about it being unplanned and just a drug deal gone bad so it doesn't sound like it was premeditated.

Very, very true. Philly averages close to 300 murders a year.

$800 is a qp or 4oz of good weed which is considered distribution however CD acted alone on that so he can say whatever he wants. He could have been there for $20 worth of weed will never really know. Last i heard Phila decriminalized marijuana to a $10 fine for up to 28 grams. There are a few states where its legal and a friend came home today after a 7 day trip to Calif. where he said they have dispensories there where by signing a waiver you can purchase and smoke weed there but cannot take any with you until the bill is passed fully. The time has come to decriminalize people and stop making these young men out to bad people. CD was just a d*****bag who thought his feces didn't stink and could do whatever he wanted. Thought he had all the angles. He could have lured them in with a super good deal of anything to get them in his truck and as most of us realized sometimes in life if a deal sounds too good it probably is. CD had too much time to think up schemes. This is on him and his parents. Have any of victims cell phones been retrieved? This was cold and calculated not voices in his head. I don't recall seeing anywhere that CD said voices told him to do this or SK for that matter.

(That's a great question, don't want to derail the thread so I'll just answer by saying this question is one still of debate up here and I have seen much variable and differing stats and reports as the answer to this. There are arguments to both sides.)

I'm so far behind w almost no hope of catching up. I'm in CA and it's legal here. Northern CA/ Humboldt has its share of rising crime for growing even tho it's legal. You can find a bunch of missing here on websleuths that is related to grows.

(Just getting and and going back to read, every shoe pic needs to be saved before it goes poof, moo...)

I just don't believe Cosmo's story of $8,000 weed sale. It sounds like another one of his bragger stories we hear he is so good at.

Where in the world would these average young boys get that kind of money? From what we have read, these four boys did not belong in the socio-economic group that Cosmos grew up in. $800.00 would be more believable, still I would think this amount would not be easy to come by. But $8,000, no way on this green earth could average kids come up with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
#MadMax210