Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
My son is 9 months clean and has moved out of the area to be with his father. Some people support us but most shun some quietly and others not so much. Are you in Doylestown?

Locally (I hate to keep using that word, but you know the news gives you half the story so often) one of the boys (not saying which unless some says I can), is known to deal drugs and be a real arrogant creep. I mean no disrespect to his family, as this is horrible. He is known to be problematic with dealing and arrests etc. It seems the others were dabbling in usage. The part that can't be quite connected is that Jimi went missing first and he is the one with the absolute direct connection to suspect who we can't name yet. Jimi def knew the other three. I wonder if they went to find him? Lured in? I personally can't figure that out.

Suspect we can't name has a rep for being cocky and well known for dealing and was referred to by peers before today as "psycho".

Like other poster said....I wonder if someone is on the run. Maybe Sturgis since his dad was specifically told to keep quiet.

So I realize this is somewhat speculative, especially on here, just not so much in our town.

I keep thinking about something LE said in the presser this am. They said to not take the law into your own hands...or something to that effect.

I wonder if Jimi went missing first, and then the others knew something - or thought they knew something and ended up being victims themselves.

Do you by chance know what high school he went to and/or if he played any sports or anything? I'm also an 18 yr old from Langhorne and he looks so familiar I just can't put my finger on it.

Welcome Alecpower :)

:welcome:

1127pilot
user-online.png

That smooth (concrete?) spot looks sadly adult human sized.​

EDIT - responding to the pictures posted by atothem.

- - - - -

Totally agree. Ugh

PA is a commonwealth this is why you have your townships Ftr. :)

Would be interesting to know if anyone connected to or working for the concrete plant owner has a rap sheet !

Can we post a name if someone becomes a poi ?

Awfully strange place to dump a large amount of concrete slabs in this area... looks like crops (corn?) and trees --- and the dumped cement looks fresh. :(
So, wouldn't the person who may have put the cement slabs there have heavy equipment knowledge, and also have access to a backhoe or whatever ?
Not trying to accuse anyone unfairly-- just speculating.

So sorry for the fams of the missing young men !!!

Agreed.

Welcome 1127pilot.

:welcome5:

Thanks. I wish it were under more joyous circumstances, but I guess on this forum it seldom is.

I started lurking here religiously following the Delphi murders, but it seems that those discussions have disappeared.

He isn't a named suspect yet though in this case. He is being held on unrelated charges. We have to tread lightly with this one ugh.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Yes you're absolutely right! I wish they'd stop beating around the bush already so we could talk about it!!

Is this like saying "yeah, somebody committed a crime"? I'm not buying it. They have a good idea of what they think they will find. This is quick movement by LE...unless they have been working on it for awhile and the missing boys triggered them to act. IMO..
-----------------------------------------

Weintraub said authorities are treating the probe as a “criminal investigation,” though there is not any proof that the men have been harmed.

We’re not exactly sure what we’re going to find there,” he added.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

Yes you're absolutely right! I wish they'd stop beating around the bush already so we could talk about it!!
I'm hoping real soon they will name him. I guess they need some better evidence against him other than a car being found on his property ugh.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

http://www.buckscountycouriertimes....cle_1de694e8-6576-11e7-97df-7bed9da8df3d.html

The property owners of the Solebury abandoned house, the cornfield, and the Bensalem house that was searched today are named in this article. The same owners own all three locations. That can't be a coincidence. I'm not certain what the rules are on sleuthing them here since they are not named as suspects in anything yet, though.

"Weintraub said police have called in the FBI because because the agency has the expertise to search a Solebury farm for any signs of the four men who were reported missing last week from their homes in Bucks and Montgomery counties.

A half-mile from where Weintraub addressed reporters Monday, search and emergency vehicles parked on a long driveway leading to a farm in the 6000 block of Lower York Road in Solebury. Public records show the owners of the Solebury farm are Antonio and Sandra DiNardo, of Bensalem, who also own several properties in Solebury.*

At the same time police searched the Solebury farm, Bensalem police also searched a house in the 900 block of Wayland Circle in Bensalem owned by Sandra DiNardo, according to property records.*

As part of that search, police arrested Cosmo DiNardo, 20, who lives in the house in Bensalem, on a felony weapons charge that was refiled from February. There was no indication whether Cosmo DiNardo, Sandra DiNardo or Antonio DiNardo were involved in the disappearance of the four men."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike