Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
FBI confirmed on scene now. The earlier post is correct. They are searching the cornfields.

Sturgis and Meo both work together for Sturgis' father's construction business:

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...hip-Pennsylvania-Police-Search-433481293.html

On Saturday morning, when the two didn’t show up for work he (Sturgis' father) was concerned. “I thought maybe they had a night of drinking and slept somewhere,” he said. “That was my hope.” By mid-afternoon, he knew something was wrong. Calls to both men’s phones went straight to voicemail, he said. He said he contacted police late Saturday.

Sturgis is a phenomenal guitar player, “super intelligent,” a great athlete, worker, brother and son. He grew up with his mother and now lives with his father, has three sisters and one brother.

He and Sturgis’ mother have been in touch and he said they are both struggling.

Meo’s car was found in the garage of the house when police executed a search warrant at a home in Solebury Township around 7 p.m. Sunday. What connection, if any, the house has to the missing four is unclear,

Sturgis’ car had been found at Peddler’s Village in Lahaska, near New Hope.

Finocchiaro was last seen as he was being picked up by a fifth person, who is not missing.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/p...rch-families-baffled-struggling-20170710.html

I wonder what led them to search that house...Gps/Ping? Tip? Cell phone communication?

The are they are searching is about 2 miles from the PA/NJ border. If they have any belief a crime was committed and they crossed state lines the feds would get involved.

The search warrant was executed at the house in Solebury Township by the following agencies: PA State Police, Solebury PD, Middletown PD, Newtown PD, Buckingham PD, and Philadelphia PD.

1- PA State Police has jurisdiction throughout PA

2- Solebury PD has jurisdiction b/c that is where house was being searched

3- Middletown, Newtown, and Buckingham PD's involvement makes sense because that is where the 4 boys lived

4- Why was Philadelphia PD involved though? My feeling is that the Philly PD is involved specifically because there is something concrete tying all of this to the city of Philadelphia.

Haven't seen this mentioned here yet but I wonder if this is related. It would certainly explain why Philly PD is involved:

http://www.philly.com/philly/wires/...79bbdad1934903be64e4f168c88db0.html?mobi=true

Where are you seeing Pilly PD is involved? Per the Press Conference they were not included in the list of participating agencies.

More than 3 victims is classified as a serial killing. Could also explain the FBI's involvement. Local LE would also need support, assistance, resources.

The are they are searching is about 2 miles from the PA/NJ border. If they have any belief a crime was committed and the crossed state lines the feds would get involved.

Welcome MB18901 :)

:welcome2:

My question is how were they tipped off about the 2nd car found at the abandoned house on Aquetong?

At the end of the press conf. the DA walks back toward the microphones saying "hold on , hold on, whoa, whoa, whoa". He clearly had something he wanted to add before the media disbanded. The recorded presser I watched ended right after he made that comment. So what did he say? If it was important enough to stop them, I'm curious. Was it the car being found this morning? I looked back through posts hoping to see this. Where can I find the end of this press release?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

At the end of the press conf. the DA walks back toward the microphones saying "hold on , hold on, whoa, whoa, whoa". He clearly had something he wanted to add before the media disbanded. The recorded presser I watched ended right after he made that comment. So what did he say? If it was important enough to stop them, I'm curious. Was it the car being found this morning? I looked back through posts hoping to see this. Where can I find the end of this press release?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

If it's the same moment I noted, it was him showing the photos of the missing men. I think he had forgotten.

More than 3 victims is classified as a serial killing. Could also explain the FBI's involvement. Local LE would also need support, assistance, resources.

I don't think these guys are dead. I think they're running, but why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quincy_M.E.