Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post I was replying to was edited to add info I was asking about.

Gotta love those "unrelated" charges. :notgood: I think we actually have to see LE name him as a suspect, before we can discuss him.

I am a local. I am new to this so please delete if inappropriate. Also with the 3 threads I don't know where to post this. The property they are searching in Solebry is also owned by the house that was searched in Bensalem (I know this was already posted) the young man that is related to these properties is friends with Jimi on FB. He was also just booked in to the county jail this afternoon for posession of a firearm.

https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/DocketSheets/MDJReport.ashx?docketNumber=MJ-07101-CR-0000537-2017

Sadly our community is overrun with Heroin addiction (my son being one of them) and sadly my gut tells me it will be drug related.

A very dear friend of mine was Jimi's guitar instructed for 4 years and says he is totally baffled.

Yes all of us were reading the same thing locally last night. Sorry for being vague. I was trying to post info all day but I respect the TOS and understand them more now.

I drove by all of the heilicopters on the way home. Sigh.

Heroin is the zombie apocalypse. And that is not speculation. It's obvious now drugs are involved which was suspected all along.

Suspect named ...

[video=twitter;884518446247157760]https://twitter.com/buxmontnews/status/884518446247157760[/video]

Tweet says: "Suspect in case of missing men ID'd in court papers as a Bensalem man. He is being arraigned on unrelated gun charges."

This doesn't name him? Where did the reporter get the info about him being a suspect? :confused:

I am a local. I am new to this so please delete if inappropriate. Also with the 3 threads I don't know where to post this. The property they are searching in Solebry is also owned by the house that was searched in Bensalem (I know this was already posted) the young man that is related to these properties is friends with Jimi on FB. He was also just booked in to the county jail this afternoon for posession of a firearm.

https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/DocketSheets/MDJReport.ashx?docketNumber=MJ-07101-CR-0000537-2017

Sadly our community is overrun with Heroin addiction (my son being one of them) and sadly my gut tells me it will be drug related.

A very dear friend of mine was Jimi's guitar instructed for 4 years and says he is totally baffled.

$1,000,000 Bail for "gun" charges.....

Yes all of us were reading the same thing locally last night. Sorry for being vague. I was trying to post info all day but I respect the TOS and understand them more now.

I drove by all of the heilicopters on the way home. Sigh.

Heroin is the zombie apocalypse. And that is not speculation. It's obvious now drugs are involved which was suspected all along.

Oh dear. That's what we all figured. But, please clue me in. What was said that leads you to believe that it's a fact and not speculation?

I am copying this from Dean's thread, because it mentions Jimi. Post #144

The property they are searching in Solebry is also owned by the house that was searched in Bensalem (I know this was already posted) the young man that is related to these properties is friends with Jimi on FB. He was also just booked in to the county jail this afternoon for posession of a firearm.

https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/Docket...R-0000537-2017

Tweet says: "Suspect in case of missing men ID'd in court papers as a Bensalem man. He is being arraigned on unrelated gun charges."

This doesn't name him? Where did the reporter get the info about him being a suspect? :confused:

Technically no, but it shouldn't be long now....

Well, well well.. It looks like the guy who locals were pointing fingers at on FB last night and this morning is the one whose house they are searching today..

FB rumors have him in custody? We can't talk about it until he's confirmed a POI I suppose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you type his name (as a keyword) into FB.. wow. All kinds of people posting photos, calling him out and talking about his arrest.

I am copying this from Dean's thread, because it mentions Jimi. Post #144

The property they are searching in Solebry is also owned by the house that was searched in Bensalem (I know this was already posted) the young man that is related to these properties is friends with Jimi on FB. He was also just booked in to the county jail this afternoon for posession of a firearm.

https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/Docket...R-0000537-2017

$1,000,000.00 Bail

Thank you for posting. I am a local and new to this board too. I heard the suspects name yesterday and did a property search through the online court docs and connected the property with the last name. Been a domino effect since then. Horrible feeling.

I am sorry you are struggling with your sons challenges. I cannot imagine the pain you feel as a parent living with this as your reality. There are so many supportive people in our community. I hope you have a support system that embraces and doesn't shame or shun. I hope your son finds a way to recovery.

Sending you my thoughts and prayers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members