Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Earlier I said I had a mutual friend with the "5th individual" the one that wasn't missing but dropped the one young man off. I have read conflicting reports, the person I'm referencing in my post was not the young man that was just arrested. I don't want to confuse people I'm sorry, I hate early news sometimes. :gaah:

Oh dear. That's what we all figured. But, please clue me in. What was said that leads you to believe that it's a fact and not speculation?

Locally (I hate to keep using that word, but you know the news gives you half the story so often) one of the boys (not saying which unless some says I can), is known to deal drugs and be a real arrogant creep. I mean no disrespect to his family, as this is horrible. He is known to be problematic with dealing and arrests etc. It seems the others were dabbling in usage. The part that can't be quite connected is that Jimi went missing first and he is the one with the absolute direct connection to suspect who we can't name yet. Jimi def knew the other three. I wonder if they went to find him? Lured in? I personally can't figure that out.

Suspect we can't name has a rep for being cocky and well known for dealing and was referred to by peers before today as "psycho".

Like other poster said....I wonder if someone is on the run. Maybe Sturgis since his dad was specifically told to keep quiet.

So I realize this is somewhat speculative, especially on here, just not so much in our town.

The part that can't be quite connected is that Jimi went missing first and he is the one with the absolute direct connection to suspect who we can't name yet. Jimi def knew the other three. I wonder if they went to find him? Lured in? I personally can't figure that out.
sbm
I feel weird about Jimi's involvement. IMO he seems like the odd one out. Just from what it seems like.

Some very disturbing posts on fb calling him out and talking about things he said to others.

I am a local. I am new to this so please delete if inappropriate. Also with the 3 threads I don't know where to post this. The property they are searching in Solebry is also owned by the house that was searched in Bensalem (I know this was already posted) the young man that is related to these properties is friends with Jimi on FB. He was also just booked in to the county jail this afternoon for posession of a firearm.

https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/DocketSheets/MDJReport.ashx?docketNumber=MJ-07101-CR-0000537-2017

Sadly our community is overrun with Heroin addiction (my son being one of them) and sadly my gut tells me it will be drug related.

A very dear friend of mine was Jimi's guitar instructed for 4 years and says he is totally baffled.

Welcome here. I'm sad to hear about your son. The epidemic sweeping this country is monstrous and I think it stems in large part from years of over-prescription of opiate by some unscrupulous doctors.

In this case it seems these young men went missing at different times and all have this one guy in common. I feel like it is more than drug related. Something scarier and weirder. If it wasn't drug related I think they'd all have gone missing not at the same time or been gunned down in a drive by or at the same location during a deal gone wrong or something.

But to be buried at this person's home? On different occasions? Creepy.

Reporter confirms ID in this tweet's comments:

[video=twitter;884518446247157760]https://twitter.com/BuxMontNews/status/884518446247157760[/video]

ETA: Though it just dawned on me that this still doesn't allow us to sleuth him. #dopeslap

Suspect name confirmed by MSM (you have to read the question in reply to the tweet and the answer to the question):

"Tom Sofield @BuxMontNews

Suspect in case of missing men ID'd in court papers as a Bensalem man. He is being arraigned on unrelated gun charges.

5:03 PM · Jul 10, 2017"
https://mobile.twitter.com/BuxMontNews/status/884518446247157760
They haven't named him as a suspect yet in the case of the 4 missing teens. They have him on firearm charge only.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

i think that arrest and bail pretty much means the police think the worst case scenario has happened. I did a search on FB and there are some interesting comments out there. nothing we can post here.

That smooth (concrete?) spot looks sadly adult human sized.

EDIT - responding to the pictures posted by atothem.

He totally does seem out of place and like I said previously I have an immediate 2nd party connection to him.

Reporter confirms ID in this tweet's comments:

[video=twitter;884518446247157760]https://twitter.com/BuxMontNews/status/884518446247157760[/video]

ETA: Though it just dawned on me that this still doesn't allow us to sleuth him. #dopeslap

It's sooooo frustrating!!

"....is being recharged by the District Attorney’s office on a gun charge that had been previously dismissed. .... is not being named as a suspect, but officials want to hold him on a heavy bond, as he is the son of the owner of two properties being searched in connection with the case."

"Officials are expected to provide another update on the search at 11 a.m. on Tuesday."
http://www.fox29.com/news/local-news/266882008-story

MOO

<snip> In a development that may be related, authorities confirmed taking a 20-year-old Bensalem man, [CDN], into custody on a February firearms charge that had been dismissed and refiled on Monday. Court records showed [CDN] was being held at the Bucks County prison, unable to post 10 percent of $1 million cash bail. That charge appears to be unrelated to the men&#8217;s disappearance.

<snip> Weintraub said the search &#8211; which could go on for days &#8211; was &#8220;like finding needles in a haystack.&#8221; Several police cars and a backhoe could be seen from the roadway.

&#8220;We&#8217;re not exactly sure what we&#8217;re going to find there,&#8221; he added.

Bucks County property records showed the property being searched at 6071 Lower York Road, a parcel of 68.4 acres, includes a 1,700-square foot farmhouse built in 1890.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/p...rch-families-baffled-struggling-20170710.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni